chapter 20

Secretly Falling In Love With You

seohyun wait outside the emergency room with her hand and her dress has a lot of blood . she became like a stupid person , stand in front of the emergency door waiting for a doctor to tell her that Luhan was safe . she can't stop crying from the place she with Luhan until arrive at the hospital . she try to clam down but still she can't .

she almost faint when she arrive here , but some nurses help her to stand up . when the nurse say that she need some rest , she just ignore that and still want to waiting for Luhan .

''miss , are you okay ?'' someone ask seohyun who look tired standing in front of the emergency room .

seohyun turn to look at someone who ask her with her tired face . yes , she look like a zombie now , with her mess hair , a lot of blood on her dress and her hand with a make up who already make her face become like a ghost . 

''i-i-i'm okay .'' seohyun trying to smile to that guy. 

''i don't think you look okay .''  seohyun sigh and turn to look at the guy again .

''so , what you want me to do ?'' seohyun say with a serious face . she don't have a mood to talk and suddenly someone talk to her . it make her feel like hmmm want to eat that guy .

''hmm , i think you need some rest . you look really tired .''

''DO I CARE !!'' seohyun yell and that guy shock . he then slowly move a little far from seohyun who look like trying to eat him . 

''i'm sorry .'' he say and then look away . scared to look at seohyun . 

seohyun rolled her eyes and then became a stupid person again , looking at the door . 

''pleaseee , please god ~ make Luhan safe . jebal ~'' she mumbled to herself while put her both of her hand on her chest and close her eyes . 

suddenly a doctor went out from the emergency room . seohyun grab he arm .

''doctor , how is he ?'' the doctor keep silent and just staring at seohyun from the toe until her face . he look serious . he then rolled his eyes and leave seohyun dumbfounded . seohyun feel weird . suddenly another doctor stand in front seohyun .

''miss.'' seohyun look at the doctor . 

''oh , how is he ?'' seohyun became nervous and sweating . the doctor hold seohyun shoulder .

''miss , you're really amazing . he was safe .'' the doctor smile .

''REALLY !!!?? HE WAS SAFE !!?'' seohyun scream who make everyone look at her .

''yeah . he was safe .'' seohyun hug the doctor because she feel really happy and say thank you because of that . she don't know how many time she say thank you to the doctor but is not important anymore . suddenly she crying ,not because she feel sad but she feel so happy .

''doctor kim , can i ask you ?'' suddenly the same guy who talk with seohyun just now stand beside her. seohyun who was danced like she at the club suddenly stop . he was talking with the doctor . seohyun secretly looking at him . 

''okay . thank you for telling me that . i have to go now .'' that guy say to the doctor and looked at seohyun with a smile and then he suddenly chuckle . 

''cute dances .'' he then leave . seohyun face become red . 

''oh my ~ he saw me dance ? so embarrassed .'' seohyun thought 

''miss , someone want to meet you at the office .'' the nurse say to seohyun . 

''me ?'' she point to her . 

''yes , you miss .'' seohyun slowly nodded . 

''let me show you the office .'' the nurse say . seohyun just nodded . 

-office-

''really appa ?! seriously ?!!! '' 

''yah , don't screming ! you want to die ?'' 

''but appa , i think she-''

''doctor , she here .'' the nurse say and tell seohyun to enter inside the room . seohyun slolwy move and finally she inside the room . seohyun look around the room and then her eyes stop at someone face . 

''you-'' seohyun look at that guy who just now talk to her . that guy look at seohyun without blinked he eyes . 

''sit .'' the doctor say . 

''wait , he the doctor who ignore me when i ask him about Luhan just now . why he call me ?'' seohyun thought .  she then sit beside the guy. 

''w-why you call me ?'' seohyun carefully ask .the doctor clear he throat before he start talking . 

''what your name ?'' 

''hmm , my name ? seohyun . seo joo hyun .'' 

''where are you at before you come here ? party ? club ?''

seohyun look at her dress and then look at the doctor back .

''actually , what purpose do you call me here ?'' seohyun say . 

''what he think about me ? did he think me a who always at the club every night just want to have fun with a boy around me ? please i'm not like that ~'' seohyun thought .

''just answer my question miss .'' seohyun sigh 

''i'm at the party but that time i already leav-''

''stop . i'm understand .'' the doctor say and look away . seohyun feel like want to punch the doctor but she have to control her temper. she look at the guy beside her . that guy just keep silent and play with he phone  . 

''please stop meet with Luhan .'' suddenly the doctor say with a serious face without looking at seohyun . seohyun eyes wide .

''how he know about Luhan ? '' seohyun thought . 

''huh ?'' 

''stop meet with him miss seohyun-sshi .'' 

''but-''

''if i see you again with Luhan , i will make sure , YOU. your live will never be happy . you can leave now .'' the doctor say and he stand up and leave the room . 

the guy beside seohyun look at seohyun who already walk towards the door  . that guy grab seohyun hand . seohyun turn to him with a watery eyes . that guy feel guailty to seohyun . maybe he should apologize about that .

''mianhae seohyun-sshi .'' they become awkward. seohyun quickly wipe her tears and let her arm go from that guy . she look at him .

''do i look like a easy girl to you ? don't touch me . i hate it . '' seohyun move backward when that guy move closer to her . that guy chuckle .

''no . seohyun-sshi , do you know who that doctor ?''

''who ? that stupid doctor ?'' that guy look at seohyun with a smirk . 

''stupid doctor ? hmm , you give him a nice name . do you know who is Luhan ?'' seohyun look at that guy with a weird face .

''of course i know him . h-he m-my friend .'' that guy chuckle .

''seohyun-sshi , actually the stupid doctor who you just meet is my father .'' seohyun feel sorry about what she say just now , so she quickly bow to him .

''jeongmal mian haeyo (i'm so sorry) . i didn't know about it . mian haeyo .'' 

''gwaenchana .'' that guy show he smile who can make seohyun heart beat faster , but still no one can make seohyun heart melting like what Luhan did to her . 

''but why he talk about Luhan ?'' seohyun thought 

''can i ask you something ?''

''what ? oh ,i'm forget . my name is hyun woo . Lee hyun woo .''

''oh yeah ~ my name is -''

''seo joo hyun .'' he say first before seohyun . 

''yes . that my name .''

''what you want to ask me ?''

''hmm , about L-Luhan ?'' seohyun still feel awrward when she want to talk with him but she feel curious about Luhan . so maybe she can try to ask him . 

''oh he is my hyung .'' 

''oh hyung . WHAT !! hyung ?!'' seohyun mouth like *O* 

 

 

 


hello guys ~!! so here another prince appear in this story .

what do you think about this prince ? 

cute ? handsome ? or maybe he look manly more than Luhan ? hehehe ~ 

Thank you so much who subscribing and upvote my story . not forget too , who leave a comment to me , kasahamida :) 

i love you guyss * throw a lot of heart * 

 maybe it's look bored ? so i hope you will enjoy reading this chapter ~!!! 

Leave a comment guysss ^ ^