chapters 27

Secretly Falling In Love With You

''a-appa ''

''what are you doing here , seo- eun- mi ?'' her dad slowly walk towards her daughter . eun mi looked at Luhan then looked at her dad back .''a-appa , i'm wants to meet with- ''  '' with me ! '' suddenly baekhyun show up in front of eun mi dad . eun mi eyes wide .'' omg , what i'm going to say to my dad baek ~?'' Eun mi thought

 ''annyeonghaseyo , sir .''  baekhyun say and bow . eun mi who was stood behind baekhyun pinch her boyfriend waist .

baekhyun turn to eun mi .

''ouch ! why you-''  he stop when eun mi gives him a ''why you're here idiot !'' look . baekhyun pretend to chuckle . ''haha , i'm so sorry .'' he whisper to eun mi then become silent and serious . Eun mi push baekhyun and stood in front her dad . '' a-appa , this is-'' 

''shut up and go home now .'' her dad say with a calm tone then when her dad see that eun mi still not move ''NOW !'' her dad yell , eun mi jump a little before nodded her head . she then pull baekhyun hand to walk together with her but her dad pull baekhyun clothes who make that guy stop at he place . ''not with him .get in inside my car now.  '' her dad say . eun mi sigh . before she leave , she kissed baekhyun cheek then wave at him .

when eun mi dad was talking something with Luhan , baekhyun take this time to talk with eun mi .

''jagiya ~'' baekhyun called eun mi who already want to get in inside the car . eun mi quickly looked at baekhyun .'' i love you ~ i'm calling you tonight .'' eun mi nodded and smile at him . '' i love you too idiot ~!'' eun mi enter inside the car . his brow furrowed . ''huh ? she calling me what ? idiot ?'' 

''can we talk for awhile ? i'm have something to ask you .'' seohyun dad say and Luhan nodded . '' not here but at the cafe .'' seohyun dad say

''okay sir , i will be there .'' seohyun dad nodded and then leave . ''woah seriously , their dad is very scary .'' baekhyun say and Luhan just chuckle .

......

''unnie ! unnie ! unnie !! '' eun mi enter inside seohyun room . seohyun lazily wake up . her day still the same , she just sleep all day not thinking to do something . ''hmm.'' 

''unnie , Luhan opp-''

''Luhan what !!?'' eun mi surprise with seohyun reaction when she say Luhan name . ''Luhan oppa , will waiting for you unnie .'' slowly a smile appears on seohyun face . '' you meet with him ? seriously ? he will waiting for me ?'' eun mi just nodded her head . '' but , unnie have to be strong . i don't want to see you like this .'' seohyun pull eun mi into a hug . 

''kumawo . kumawo eun mi .'' seohyun eyes started teary . eun mi broke the hug and looked at her sister who was just about to cry . ''hmm , unnie don't cry ~ you miss him right ?'' 

seohyun giggle and wipe her tears .'' of course . it's about two month , i can't meet with him .'' eun mi smiled . ''how about we doing something crazy unnie ?'' seohyun move closer to eun mi .''something crazy ? you mean ?'' 

eun mi smirk .

.......

''unnie hurry up ! '' eun mi pull seohyun hand because she look so slow walking behind her . ''yah ! what if appa know about this ? you want me to die first ?'' seohyun fix her black glasses . ''unnie don't worry . if unnie die , i will help you to take care of Luhan oppa .'' seohyun hit her sister arm while her sister just laughing by her joke . 

''where we want to going ? why we not just ride a car , why we have to walk ?'' seohyun ask while looking around . ''i know this place , but i can't remember .'' seohyun thought . eun mi just keep silent

after about 40 minutes the walking , finally they arrive at the place . ''here we are , Luhan oppa house .'' seohyun mouth wide open . ''y-y-you bring me h-here ?'' seohyun looked at the house with her eyes wide open also with . still can't believe that , she will stood in front of Luhan house . 

but how she can't forget about this place , hmm maybe because she just stay at her room all day until she forget about everything . Eun mi press the doorbell and then push seohyun in front the door . '' i'm waiting outside . good luck ~!! '' Eun mi already leave . ''Eun m-''

''come in .'' suddenly a guy voice could be heard from inside the house . seohyun take a deep breath before open the door and slowly enter inside the house . 

seohyun just staring at Luhan who was walking from the kitchen towards the living room with a cup of coffee on he hand . he then put the cup on the table then looked at seohyun . 

''oh krystal , why you here ?'' Luhan say then sit on the sofa , he looked at the tv then looked at seohyun then looked at tv back . ''huh ? krystal ? why she called me krystal ? oh i'm forget ! ''

now she know why Luhan called her with his sister name because she forget to took off her black glasses that she was wearing now . okay 1,2,3 she slowly took off her black glasses but Luhan was focused on the tv not even noticed seohyun was already sitting beside him . seohyun just staring at him . ''krystal if you don't have anything to tell me , i think you should leave-'' Luhan stop when he see seohyun face , his face looked calm not even looking like he surprise . 

''maybe not , just stay here with me .''  Luhan say and then chuckle . ''aigoo ~ did i'm already become crazy ? now i can see you're here with me although you're at home now . '' seohyun tears slowly flowing on her cheek while her eyes still staring at Luhan face  . ''no no ! don't cry .'' Luhan want to touch seohyun face but he stop his hand from doing that then chuckle . '' why i'm so stupid . i can't touch you .'' 

seohyun hold Luhan hand , Luhan surprise with that touch . ''i-i'm here with you right n-now . real me .'' she stutter . Luhan hand slowly touch seohyun face . ''oh .'' he respond . 

Luhan pull seohyun into a warm hugs . ''you here ?'' Luhan say , just want to make sure that he not dreaming right now . ''yeah ~ i'm here .'' 

after a couple of minutes , Luhan finally let go of seohyun . he staring at her . ''what ...no , how you coming here ? with who ? what about your dad ? are you okay ?'' Luhan ask seohyun a many question who make the girl don't know how to start first . ''hmm , i'm come here with eun mi without telling appa and omma .'' Luhan eyes wide . 

''what ?! you're not telling them ?! seohyuna , what if they come here and telling me that i'm the one who bring you here ? do you want them to hate me more ?!'' Luhan suddenly mad at seohyun . 

seohyun surprise when Luhan suddenly mad at her . did he know that she is suffering ? did he know that she crying all night because she miss with him ? did he know all of this ? 

seohyun lowered her head , she remained silent . Luhan looked at seohyun face who about to crying . just looking at seohyun eyes, he already know that seohyun was crying and not get enough sleep . her eyes is swollen and she has a dark circles . suddenly he feel guilty . 

 

Luhan hold seohyun hand and squeeze . ''mianae , i'm mad at you . i don't mean to hurt you baby . i'm just worry about us .'' seohyun just nodded make the guy become more guilty . Luhan sigh ''seohyuna , are you mad at me ?'' seohyun shook her head . ''then what with this face ?'' Luhan say while pinch seohyun cheek.

''i'm thirsty .'' seohyun say while showing Luhan her innocent face . Luhan chuckle . ''just that ?'' seohyun nodded her head . 

''can i have a cup of coffee ?'' seohyun ask . ''here .'' Luhan gives seohyun a cup of coffee who on the table . ''but this is yours .''

''we can share that . here , your coffee.'' seohyun smiled then grab the cup from Luhan . '' seohyuna ,remember you're mine too .'' Luhan whisper in seohyun ear . seohyun who was drinking , cough when she heard that . Luhan just chuckle then fix seohyun hair . 

''appa ! appa ! appa ! it hurt ~'' seohyun and Luhan turn , seohyun surprise when she see her dad with eun mi . her dad was pulling eun mi ear . 

''there you are my princess .'' seohyun and Luhan looked at each other .