Fro-Yo Prince

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fro-Yo Prince
feat. Mark of GOT7

 

 

“I just can’t believe that he dumped you.” I looked towards my friend who was just sitting on the curb at our favorite frozen yogurt place. “Did he even tell you why he broke up with you?”

She wiped her eyes and looked up at me and saw that they were blood shot. “No, he just said ‘it’s over between us, good bye’. He’s such an idiot. We have 4 classes together, we made sure that we would be in the same classes, and now I have to deal with being with him for the rest of the year.”

I sat down next to her and scooped up some of my yogurt onto a spoon. “Come on say ahhh…” I imitated what I wanted her to do.

“Are you serious?” she glared. I nodded and she did what I wanted her to do. I fed her some of my frozen yogurt and she looked at me while I made cooing noises like a mother and soon a smile appeared on her face. “I hate you sometimes you know that right?”

I got up and pulled her up with me. “I know, but guess what I hate you just as much.” I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and we started walking home. We were just about to cross the street when a few guys sped by us on scooters. “What the heck?” we looked at each other and started walking across the street only to have two more guys on scooters speed past us. I saw one of them and his hair was a bright maroon color. He turned back towards us and smiled. We watched as they went into this shop nearby and the one with the maroon colored hair looked back at us again and quickly followed the other guys. “Who the heck do they think they are?” I mumbled and started walking the rest of the way across the street. “Can you believe…” I started talking only to notice my friend was still in the middle of the street and a car was coming her way. I quickly ran out and pulled her to the side before the car blew its horn. “Are you crazy? What is wrong with you?” she kept staring in the direction of where those guys passed us. “HELLO!!! I’M TALKING TO YOU!” I flicked her forehead and that seemed to get her attention.

“Did you see those guys? And that guy with the bright hair? Ahh they are so cool!!!!” she squealed.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. “Well I see someone has forgotten about getting her heart broken.”

She ran up to me and smiled. “Come on, didn’t you think that they were cute?”

“How could you even tell? They sped past us on those weird looking scooter things.”

“Well how about that guy with the bright hair? He even looked back at me!”

“At you?” I tilted my head and thought for a second and remembered seeing him look back. “And if he did look at you so what? A lot of guys look at you, I don’t know if that of an ex told you this before but, YOU ARE HOT!”

She wrapped her arm around mine snuggling close. “Please let’s go check that store out! I want to see him up close please!” she pleaded.

“Why?” I whined. “I want to get home before my fro-yo melts!” I stomped my feet like a child.

“It’s already melted.” She took my yogurt and threw it in the trash my eyes widening from her sudden action. “Let’s go!”

“I can’t believe you just threw my fro-yo away!” I started hitting her arm playfully. “I hate you I will never forgive you for doing that!” she laughed and we reached the store where those scooters were parked outside. “You can go in there alone; I’m not going in there at all!”

“Wh-what?!”

“You’re the one interested in that guy; you can go and stalk him. I’m out of here.” I tried to walk away but she wrapped her arms around me.

“Unnie please don’t leave me, I don’t want to go in there alone!” she pleaded with her famous baby voice.

“Actually I think I hate you more than you hate me.” I growled and started walking us towards the store, her arms still around me. “This guy better be one hell of a dude.”

We entered the store and saw that it was completely empty. There wasn’t even anyone at the front desk. We looked at each other confused and she walked into the store more. I stayed at the front desk and searched to see if there was a bell to indicate that there was a customer. There wasn’t a bell at all, which made my stomach feel uneasy. I was just about to call her over to tell her we were going to leave when one of the shelves moved to the right. She turned towards me and that’s when we heard the music. We had just thought it was from the speakers in the store, but it was coming from underneath the store. There were steps and she started to walk down them. I quickly followed her and saw a few girls glaring at us as we walked down. I held onto her hand tightly and soon we were at the bottom of the steps. When we reached the bottom we saw that it was a hangout place. I scanned the room and saw the person who she was looking for. He was talking to the DJ that was providing the music and I pointed him out to her.

“I-I can’t do this…” she said and turned around.

“What?! I didn’t come down here to only have you bail, go up and talk to him.” I pushed her forward, but she looked back pleading. “I’ll be nearby don’t worry.” I walked away from her and stood by the refreshment table and watched as she walked up towards the DJ. She stood next to the guy not looking at him and then I saw her pretend to bump into him. He turned around and I watched as his face lit up. They bowed towards each other and I saw them talking for a while and soon they went towards a table that was set up. Yo go girl. I smiled and then saw someone come up towards me.

Please log in to read the full chapter