(M) Voodoo Magic - Part Four

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Voodoo Magic
feat. Ken of Vixx
Part Four

 

“K-Ken…” I giggled while he put me on the coffee table.

He nibbled on my neck and moved me closer to the end of the table. “Gosh you are so delicious.” He kept nibbling on my neck. I slightly moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. “Bedroom?” he asked me and I nodded quickly. He laughed and lifted me up, my legs never leaving his waist. He walked us into his bedroom and dropped me down on the bed; and quickly moved on top of me. He kissed my lips roughly devouring a bit of my soul each second. I tried to kiss him back with the same intensity that he was kissing me with, but he pulled away, grabbed ahold of my wrists and put my hands over my head. “Do you love me?” he asked me.

“Y-Yes I do…” I moaned as he started to grind into me. “K-Ken please no fooling around.” I slid my hand up his bare chest feeling the scars that were left from his time in that horrible place.

“How much do you love me?” he grinded into me again, earning another moan.

“I-I risked my life for you…” I glared up at him. “Doesn’t that say enough?”

He laughed. “How much do you want me right now?”

“If you don’t stop with all of this fooling around I will dig up that damn voodoo doll of yours and use it against you to get what I want.” I growled towards him. He tried to hold back a smile but failed. He lifted up my nightgown and I felt his cold fingers trace the inside of my thigh. “Ken please…” I pleaded. My whole body was filled with goose bumps from the light touches he was leaving on my thigh. He slid down my legs and started massaging them lightly. “Seriously Ken I’m going to kill you if you keep this…” right when I was going to finish something wet hit my nether regions. I grabbed onto his bed sheets gripping them tightly. I have never felt anything more pleasurable in my life, until his lips brushed against the most sensitive area on my body. I sat up as much as I could barely able to keep myself propped up from the overwhelming passion I felt inside and saw his eyes staring up at me. “K-Ken…” I tried to tell him I was reaching my limit when he pulled away from me. I fell down onto the bed panting and groaned. “Y-You jerk…”

I heard him chuckle and then lie on top of me. “I’m sorry sweetie, but what I have in store will bring you even more pleasure.” He kissed my neck and moved down to my collarbone leaving a mark on the right side. Groping my and leaving another mark on my neck gave him the chance to enter inside me. I moaned as I felt him slide into me as much as he could. He sat up and brought me up with him our bodies never detaching and he held onto my waist. I slowly grinded my hips into his and saw his face contort into pleasure.  The only sound that was heard in the room were our moans of pleasure. Ken leaned back leaving me on top. I continued my movements on top of him and used this opportunity to leave marks on his body. I started to nibble and bite at his neck and heard a low growl.

“A-ah….” He breathed out heavily. He gripped onto my body tighter and I figured I had found his sensitive spot. I kissed, and nibbled on the same spot and again low growls were filling the room. He quickly flipped us over causing me to giggle. “N-Now you know one of my secrets.” He smirked and slowed down his movements.

“One of them?” my breathing started to go back to normal.

“Want to know the other?” he asked me and I nodded slowly. “Keep your eyes on me baby…” I looked at him confused and then he slammed his hips into mine causing me to scream out in pure. “I was never in real trouble in that hotel…” he growled into my ear as he kept slamming into me. I moaned out in pleasure, but still felt my gut churn from what he was saying to me. “She never controlled any of us…we were the ones in control.” My eyes shot open more when he revealed his secret to me and that’s when I saw his eyes turn a bright yellow color and an evil smirk playing on his lips. “Want to know how we did it?” he nipped at my ear looking down at me. I tried to speak but couldn’t find the words to express myself. “Awe you can’t speak at all?” he pulled me up quickly so I was on his lap.

“T-T-Tell me you’re lying…” I choked out.

The smirk was still playing on his face and he leaned into me kissing my neck. “I would never lie to you…” he kissed his way up to my cheek and made his way to my lips. Placing a single kiss on my lips he looked me in the eyes. “We planned it all, the crazy girl act, the wounds everything…” he held my face in his hands. “Want to know why?” I stared him in the eyes and nodded. “I wanted you…” he slowly moved his hips to mine, again I felt the same pleasure that I hated to admit I was enjoying. “I could smell you from a mile away, so I followed you until I saw you nearing this hotel…” he kissed my neck gently. “That hotel was our home, well it was that girl’s families hotel, however, N helped us make it ours.” His arms wrapped around me pulling our bodies closer. “N seduced the

Please log in to read the full chapter