(M) 1st Anniversary

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

1st Anniversary
feat Jin of BTS

 

Dear Diary, 
Today was my anniversary with the most amazing guy I've ever met in my whole life. I'm sure you know who it is by now XP Yes! It's Jin...I can't believe that it has been a whole year since we officially started dating. Each day with him has been better than it was the day before. When I go to sleep all I can think about is his sweet smile, the only thing I can hear is his sweet voice. When I wake up I want to spend every waking moment with him. Is this really love? Is this how love is supposed to feel? If it is I don't want this feeling to ever end. I want to live on this heavenly cloud with Jin forever...Today was the best day and it was the best night that I've ever had. My face still warms up with the thought of today. I guess I should stop babbling and tell you all about it right? Well first off I woke up and...

 

"______ wake up sweetie..." I felt something tickling my face. I tried to brush it away and heard a familiar chuckle. "Wake up ______...." I felt something tickling my neck. I groaned and opened my eyes a pout already displayed on my face. "Morning my pouting beauty." my boyfriend of now one year spoke as he kissed my nose.

"Oppa, why did you wake me up so early?" I moved closer to him snuggling into his body. "It's Sunday, Sunday we should sleep in..."

He laughed and held me in his arms kissing my forehead. "I woke you up at our normal time silly." I looked up and saw the clock groaning at the fact it was our normal wake up time. "Plus I have a special day planned for us."

"You do?!" my head shot up quickly.

"Yep, since it's our 1st Anniversary I wanted to make it a day you'll remember forever!" he started tickling me. I laughed wiggling away from him and almost falling off the bed. "Gotcha!" he smiled as he held me in his arms. "Now hurry up and get dressed. I'll have breakfast waiting for you." he kissed me quickly and headed towards the door. "Oh and wear your bathing suit today." he winked and walked out the door.

"My bathing suit?" I questioned out loud. I quickly got up laid out some clothes, made sure my hair and makeup supplies were laid out for easy access and I headed straight for the shower. After 30 minutes I came downstairs to a heavenly smell. Jin was always a great cook while I lacked in that department. Thankfully, I had an amazing boyfriend who didn't mind doing the cooking. I eagerly took my seat making him laugh. He placed a plate in front of me that had eggs with peppers and bacon bits in it, cherry tomatoes on the side with toast and a small fruit salad. To finish this delicious breakfast was fresh squeezed orange juice. I was amazed at the work he put into this meal. I tried to fight back my tears but one escaped. "This is lovely hun..." I wiped my other eye and saw a huge smile on his face.

"Well dig in; make sure you eat it all. I have a lot planned. You'll need ALL of your energy." I nodded and quickly said grace before digging in. After the first bite of this breakfast I knew I found the man of my dreams. We normally just had smoothies; or cereal for breakfast because of our schedules, but after eating this I think we just might have to wake up a few minutes earlier to enjoy another of his breakfast dishes. When we were done eating, he told me to pack a bag that we were going to stay at a hotel for the weekend. I went upstairs wondering what I should pack. I packed two outfits for walking around, two dresser outfits, two nightgowns, flip flops, heels and wore my sneakers. I quickly packed a makeup bag, added my hair supplies and grabbed my journal and a pen. I looked around and hit my head.

"Cell phone..." I grabbed my phone, charger, wallet and sunglasses and shoved everything that I wouldn't need right away in my weekend bag. I called down to him and asked him if he packed sunscreen and towels which he did. I looked back in our room and made sure appliances were turned off and unplugged in order to save money on the electric bill. I walked downstairs and did the same with the other things in the kitchen, and living room. He waited at the door shaking his head while laughing. "I'm saving us money." he nodded and opened upt he door for me. "So where are going sweetie?" I skipped to the car.

"You'll see." he took my bag and put it in the trunk.

"Why can't I find out now?" I whined.

"It's a secret, a surprise and somewhere you always wanted to visit." he pulled me into a hug. "So no more asking oppa okay?" I nodded and we shared a quick kiss. "Now get in so you won't die of anticipation." he lightly hit my and I got into the car. It took us three hours to reach the shore line and that's when I started to sit up straight. I watched as we drew closer to the beach. My eyes growing wider and I turned towards him. He quickly looked at me and laughed. "Do you have an idea where we're going?"

"Oppa is it the beach? Please tell me it's the beach, and you're not playing with me!" I pleaded with him.

"We're going to the beach." he laughed more. I squeaked happily giving him a kiss on the cheek and glued my face to the window. I had never been to the beach before in my life. My mother was terrified of the water. When she was a child she almost drowned and ever since then she has stayed clear of anything dealing with the water. Now that I was living on my own I was excited to finally go to the beach, but work and bills took over my life. I told Jin about wanting to go to the beach ever since I was a child, but that conversation was when we were first getting to know each other. I couldn't believe that he remembered after all of this time. We drew up to this amazing hotel and I saw couples walking around and smiled. He pulled into a parking spot and turned towards me. "Happy Anniversary babe." he kissed me gently. "I hope you like part 1 of your surprise."

"Part 1?" he tried to hide a smirk and nodded. "What else is there?"

"You'll find out." he got out of the car and I followed. He popped the trunk and I quickly got our bags. "_______!" he laughed and ran up to me. I was already halfway to the hotel doors. "Let me carry them hun." he took all of the bags and carried them easily. We checked into the hotel and I found out our room was one of their most expensive rooms. Again I felt tears forming in my eyes. He was too good to me, and I didn't even think about doing much for him for our 1st Anniversary. When we reached our room I was stunned. We had a beautiful view of the beach, the bed was so big and fluffy, a huge TV and there was even a Jacuzzi. "How is part 2 coming along?" he laughed placing our bags down.

"Oppa..." I ran up to him hugging him tightly. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world right now. You're way too good for me."

"Don't you ever say that okay?" he asked lifting my head up. "You are the one that is too good for me." he kissed me gently wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and was then picked up. I tightened my grasp earning a smile through our kiss. "Why don't we unpack and then head down to the beach okay?" I nodded and he carried me over to the bedroom. We unpacked and grabbed items for the beach and headed out the door. We walked down to the beach and it was not even packed. We put our belongings down and I ran to the water only to be scooped up by Jin. He ran the rest of the way with me in his arms. We were met by a nice wave that carried us out slightly. He held onto me while I screamed for joy. I was so glad I waited to go to the beach, since I got to go with someone whom I really loved.

We stayed at the beach up until linner and I had to admit I was starving. We went to a hot dog stand that was nearby and ordered some hotdogs. We ate them as we made our way back to the hotel, trying not to make a mess. While on our way back Jin told me that he had planned more for today, and that I was to hurry up and take a shower and put on something nice. I did was I was told and when I came out of the shower he went in. I quickly blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on some light makeup since I would only be taking it off soon for the night. I walked over to our bed and picked up my red dress. It was Jin's favorite since it showed off my curves just right. I added some diamond earrings he bought for me on my birthday and the matching necklace. I was just putting on the final touches when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You look amazing sweetie." he whispered and kissed my neck. "I'm the luckiest man in the world to have someone as beautiful as you."

I turned around and saw him in his suit. He was absolutely y in the suit. I had always had a thing for men in suits. They looked so well put together and it made me want to make them look un-kept. I blushed and hid my face. "Y-You look h-handsome op-oppa..."

"Awe why are you hiding from me?" he teased me. "Is it because I'm in a suit?" he asked. I nodded and he laughed harder. "I will never understand you and suits." he lifted my chin up and smirked. "Maybe later you can help me get out of it." he kissed my nose. Chills went down my body and I could do nothing but glare at my loveable, handsome and sweet yet inexplicably evil boyfriend. He smiled and took a hold of my hand. "I was just kidding ______," I sighed lightly. "Or was I?" he added at the end and pulled me out of our room. We walked down to the dining area and saw other couples having a lovely dinner. We sat at a table in the corner, since he knew I loved looking around and watching people. A little quirk that I was pleased he didn't mind at all. We had a

Please log in to read the full chapter