You and I

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and I
feat. Hakyeon of VIXX

 

 

"Thank you to all of the artists who came out here," Seohyun smiled into the camera.

"And thank you to all of the viewers for tuning in. Remember to vote for your favorite artists next week, so they have a chance to win artist of the week." your boyfriend Hakyeon smiled brightly.

"Until next time," Minho looked at his co-hosts. "This has been..."

"KMS Show Time!" They all shouted, "Good bye!" They waved towards the camera and turned to bow to the artists who showed up for performances. You sat in the audience watching your boyfriend bow politely to the rookie groups and talk openly to the other groups who he was friends with. Everything was fine until he turned to Seohyun and wrapped his arm around hers helping her off the stage. Your jaw clenched and your eyes became so small not even a piece of debris could invade them. You immediately stood up and marched out of the broadcasting station. 

You walked to your car that was parked near the back entrance where you knew your boyfriend would come out from. You opened the passenger side and turned the car on clicking onto the radio, and to your amazing luck Girl's Generations Lion Heart started playing. You loved the song and had no ill feelings for the group except for one person, Seohyun. You were dating Cha Hakyeon from the Korean Pop group VIXX and he was known to have a huge crush on Seohyun. Every time he was asked who his ideal type was it was someone like her or her in general. You were in no words like her. You were short barely reaching 5ft and you had small youthful features that would make any guy on your arm cautious about being seen with you in public. Seohyun was taller, famous, and beautiful and a lot of men loved her and said she was their ideal type just like your boyfriend had down over a million times.

You turned the station not wanting to hear the song at all and found a foreign station and turned the music up tuning out the rage that was slowly building up inside of you. Hakyeon knew your insecurities about his crush on Seohyun, but he reassured you countless times that he loved you and wouldn't trade being with you for anything in the world. You knew he was telling the truth, but deep inside you always compared yourself to her. As the next song came on, you recognized it as Taylor Swift's Bad Blood. You started singing along, jamming to the music, letting your frustration leave your body when there a knock on your window. You jumped back to find your boyfriend smiling happily. You turned down the music then rolled down your window.

"Oppa why did you knock on the window?" you asked.

"I can't drive home with you today. I'm sorry jagiya..." He said the word you loved so much. "The other hosts and I are going to go out for some dinner and drinks..."

"And because you are telling me like this that means I'm not invited." you sighed shaking your head.

"You know I want to bring you, but we haven't gone public with or relationship at all and I don't..."

"I get it Hakyeon." You unbuckled your seatbelt on the passenger side and swiftly moved to the driver's side, Hakyeon following you around to that same side. "Have a nice time." You kept your eyes straight ahead.

"Jagiya I'm truly sorry..."

"Yeah I know. Well I gotta go."

"Jagi..." 

"I have to go Hakyeon." You gripped the steering wheel tightly. "I said have fun. I will see you later."

"Okay...bye..." He stepped away allowing you to drive off.

 

 

You waited for hours for Hakyeon to come back, but he didn't. It was reaching midnight and he still wasn't home. How long does it take to eat and go get a few drinks? You thought. You stared at your phone seeing no new calls or messages. This was unlike Hakyeon. He always made sure to come home to you by 11PM at the earliest and the latest 12:30AM, but if he was running late he'd always text you. You looked at the clock again and saw that it was now 15 minutes after midnight and you gave up. You turned off the TV, put your ice cream bowl in the sink soaking it, and turned off the lights. You went straight to your bedroom and curled up into a tight ball crying yourself to sleep.

"Jagiya..." You felt someone shaking

Please log in to read the full chapter