My Sweet Boys

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

My Sweet Boys
feat. Xero of Topp Dogg

 

I looked out the window as we were nearing the pet store and grew excited as I saw the store sign on the outside. "Oppa are we really going to get a puppy this time?" I asked my boyfriend Xero. Him and I have been in a relationship for the past two years, and this past January we decided to move in with each other. It was now May and since the day we moved in I told him we should get a dog. He refused to get a dog saying that we first need to get our finances together, but I of course thought he could handle that all by himself. "So are we going to get a puppy? Pwease oppa!" I pouted giving him my best aegyo that I could.

"We'll see, I'm not promising anything." he smirked while keeping his eye on the road. "Remember we both have to agree on the dog."

"Yeah yeah yeah I know, but once we get in there, your heart is going to melt like an ice cube in heat!" 

He laughed at my detailed comparison and pulled up to the pet store. I quickly ran up to the door and was about to open it when I heard him call my name. "______!" I turned back and saw him walk up to me. "Don't get your heart broken if we can't find one we like okay?" he spoke gently and I nodded. He smiled and opened the door and we walked in. I looked around and saw hamsters, fish, kittens and even a parrot. I walked up to all of the pets cooing at how cute they were. I heard Xero laughing behind me and he took my hand. He led me over to where the puppies where and I instantly felt hearts form in my eyes.

"OPPA!!!!!!! They are all so cute!!!!" I bent down and saw them all run over to me. "Hi there sweetie!" I said to one of them. "Awe, aren't you adorable?" I reached down and gave one of the puppies a quick pet and saw another try to my face. "AH! I saw that Mr.!" I giggled and looked up at Xero. "This little guy reminds me of you!" I smirked at him.

"And why do you say that?"

"He just tried to kiss me without my permission; does that ring any bells?" I smiled happily.

"Hey! I thought you were interested!" He put his hands up in defense. "It's not my fault you were throwing so many mixed signals that no one knows if your flirting or just being you." he bent down and wrapped his arms around my waist. "But you still caved in when I kissed you." he whispered in my ear. I shivered from the feeling of his breath on my ear and glared at him and then felt a dog me. I looked down and saw it was the same dog that tried to my cheek. I smirked, picked him up and put him up to Xero's face and he him.

"Y-YAH!!" Xero backed away wiping his face. "What was that for?" he glared playfully trying his hardest not to smile.

"I thought that you would want to know how a real kiss is done." I giggled and let the puppy run over to Xero and he his face while I looked back at the other puppies.

"Okay...okay boy settle down!!" I heard Xero laugh trying to calm the puppy down.

I looked around and just couldn't make up my mind. They were all adorable and our house was more than big enough to house all of them, but I knew that was out of the question. That's when my eyes fell upon a puppy in the back in a corner looking up at me. I instantly felt my heart melt and moved over to him. "Hi there sweetie..." I said gently. "Why are you here all by yourself?" the puppy looked at me and looked down. "Awe are you shy?" I asked him. "Xero, I think I found our puppy!" I looked back and saw that he was snuggling up to the puppy who had attacked him with kisses.

"Which one?" he crawled over with the puppy in his arms.

"This one, he seems so lonely. He's needs a family to love him." I pouted looking down at him. "We need to get him."

Xero looked down at the puppy and I looked up at him with pleading eyes trying to mock those of the puppy. He sighed and nodded his head. "Okay hun we'll get him...he does seem lonely. He'll have a lot of love out our house..." he leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips smiling. "However, you potty train him." he got up and walked over to the man in charge.

I stuck my tongue out at him and looked back down to the puppy. "I'll take care of you sweetie, I promise..." I reached down and saw him cower in fear. I retracted my hand and smiled at him. I saw him straighten back up and then he my hand. "Good boy..." I giggled and the top of his head gently. The owner of the store came over and smiled down at us.

"I see you have found one of our puppies to your liking." he bent down and saw which one. "Ah, you've grown attached to this one huh?" he picked the puppy up and put him in my arms. "He's a very sweet one, a little shy, but if you love him he'll warm up to you quickly." 

"He has a great home waiting for him..." I bent down and kissed his head. When I was backing away he looked up and gave me a little under my chin. "Awe! I can't wait to take you home! I'm going to spoil you rotten!" I got up snuggling with the puppy now in my arms. We went around and found a collar, leash, and picked up a week's worth of food for him along with some dog bowls. We signed the papers indicating that he was now ours and we walked out of the store. I waved goodbye to the other puppies and saw our new puppy look up at me. I looked down and then made him wave goodbye to his brothers and sisters. We walked to the car and got in. I strapped myself in and looked over at Xero. "Oppa, what shall we name him?"

"It's your choice, you can name him." he spoke while pulling out of the parking lot. "Since you'll be potty training him, I'll give you this liberty." he chuckled.

"Hmmm...."I looked down and saw his big eyes and started to massage behind his ears. He sat up his tail wagging and I smiled down at him. "Hmmm...what shall I name you?" I asked him bringing him up to me and kissing the side of his face. He snuggled up to me making my heart melt more. I sat back in the car thinking about what to name our new puppy as we enjoyed a safe trip home.

It has been a little over three months since we brought Shadow home, and him and I were getting along quite well. Xero and Shadow, however, were a different story. Whenever, I walked into the room and saw the two of them sitting Xero was always giving him these evil looks. I never understood why he did them at all. Shadow was a great puppy. He was obedient, and was even starting to understand not to pee in the house. I sighed just thinking about those two as I was on my way home. Xero took the day off of work at the local dance studio, to try and bond with Shadow. I knew that was a disaster

Please log in to read the full chapter