Last Farewll

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Last Farewell
feat. Taekwoon of VIXX

 

You sat up in your bed staring into the darkness that was your room. Another night came and you could still smell his scent. You tried your hardest to relinquish your room of it, but you still found it everywhere. He was gone and you needed to move on, you knew it, but knowing and doing are two different things.

Everything that you feared when you were a child came true. You had entrusted your heart to someone who was just like your father, distant, cold but still on some occasions loving. You gave him every part of you as the days and years went by and he took it all with greed. 

You got up from your bed; dragging your feet down the cold wooden floor into your kitchen. You pored yourself a cup of coffee the same kind he always drank. You chuckled at your stupidity as you inhaled its scent bringing back memories of the two of you drinking coffee and flirting with each other in the local cafe. 

You sauntered over to the couch sitting on it the room still dark as you drank the warm liquid. You leaned your head back as images flashed through your head.

You remembered the first time you saw him, Jung Taekwoon. He was in your writing course and you fell for his broad shoulders and sharp eyes instantly. You sat behind him every day for that whole semester when on the last day he turned back to hand you your final exam. When he did your heart melted instantly, a rush of blood flowing to your cheeks. He chuckled at you which you had never seen him do once and he handed you your test. 

As you had left the room you saw Taekwoon leaning on the wall next to the door. Your face became flushed again as you saw him smirk at you. He walked up to you, pulled you up to him then crashed his lips onto yours. You had no idea who this guy was besides the obvious visual facts, and here he was kissing you. After a minute or two he pulled away, smirked and walked away not saying a single word.

The following semester you didn't see him at all and you still had so many unanswered questions. You spent your whole time trying to find him, but never did. It was the last day of the semester before the summer semester would start. You were sitting in the cafeteria having a late lunch after your last final when someone pulled out a chair across from you. You looked up and there he was. Your jaw dropped and he was wearing the same smirk on his face the day he kissed you.

You sat there shocked, appalled and full of questions. You opened up your mouth to speak but all he said was, 'I knew if we were meant to be, we would see each other again.' After that day you two were inseparable. You were the ideal couple that everyone on campus dreamed about being. The whole time he was in the class with you he was looking at you just as much as you had been looking at him.

However, time changed everything. Once you two graduated he went off to serve his military time and you were expecting it since he talked about it to you. After he came back he had changed. The sweet, loving boyfriend that you had was replaced with a strict, hardworking young man. He was cold, distant and when you tried to do anything involving romance he shot it down. You asked him what happened, but he shrugged it off saying nothing, but you knew that wasn't the truth. 

Days, weeks and months went on and he didn't change at all. In fact, he got worse. You tried to talk him into going to therapy, but he refused.

Please log in to read the full chapter