Just One Day Final

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just One Day Final
feat. Rap Monster of BTS

It had been a whole month since I saw Nina and Namjoon making out. I didn't know how to handle the situation at all. I didn't talk to the twins like I used to and every time I saw Namjoon in the hallway I ignored him. He sent me notes in my locker but I just threw them into the trash without even reading them. Jin tried to talk to me, but I didn't want to deal with anything involving him at the moment. We were now going to have a small break from school and I couldn't wait. I planned on catching up on some reading and just relaxing. My parents were going on a little weekend anniversary get away which left me to the house all to myself. I was in my last class counting down the seconds until the bell rang indicating our freedom. When the bell finally rang we all jumped up out of our seats and almost ran out of the classroom to our lockers to go home. I had just put away my books grabbing my binder that had a few things I needed to study up on and closed it to reveal Namjoon behind it. I jumped from seeing him behind the locker and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and walked away. 

"__-_____ wait!" he called out to me. I kept walking away not paying him any mind. "Will you just stop for a second!" he shouted. I turned back clenching my jaw. 

"What do you want Namjoon-ssi?" 

"I wanted to apologize for that night." I raised my eyebrow. "Wh-when I was kissing Nina. It's not what you think." 

"Then indulge me. What was it?"

"She was my ex-girlfriend. We had literally just broken up a few weeks before school started. I didn't know that I would end up liking one of her friends." he sighed. "When you saw us I was just caught up in the old familiar emotions. I-I didn't think that I would see you down there."

"So you intended to pretend like that never happened?" he nodded his head. "You need to learn that doing that stuff is not okay. You do not hand someone a note asking if they will go out with you, and while you wait for an answer make out with someone else, especially their best friend." I scolded him.

"I know, I was stupid and I was wrong, but please just give me one chance, one day and I will prove that my feelings were serious."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please, I-I can't get you out of my mind. I see you in the hallways and I want to approach you, but Jin told me to give you time. I tried to express myself through other notes, but you just threw them away without even reading them. I have never done that with any other girl. I don't know what the terror twins told you about me, but it's not true. I'm not the jackass player everyone thinks I am."

"Then, what are you?"

"Give me one day and you'll find out."

I stared at him and watched as he kept giving me pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded. "Fine one day."

"Really?" he asked. I nodded again and was soon lifted off the ground. "Thank you ______ I promise you won't regret it. I-I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow around lunch time okay?" he asked walking away.

"Okay." I smiled lightly and turned to walk my way. Wait, how does he know where I live? 

My parents left for the anniversary wee

Please log in to read the full chapter