(M) She's Mine

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

She's Mine
feat. Xero of Topp Dogg

 

Today was the second worst day of my life. I had just lost my job as well as found out I would need to repeat a math course again the following semester. I have never felt like so much of a failure in my life. Normally, I would call this the first worst day of my life. However, an unfortunate, but thrilling event happened not that long ago. I chuckled as I made my way to my car thinking about it. I don't even know why I consider it a worst day, except for what happened at night. I shook my head and started the car up staring out the window. The reason behind this worst but thrilling day is all because of him. I looked into my rear view mirror and pulled out of my parking spot remembering that faithful day just one month ago.

 

"Oppa why aren't you telling me where we're going?" I asked my childhood friend named Xero. "I mean is it really that much of a surprise?" I looked out the window seeing nothing but trees.

"Well to you it will be a surprise, to me, just another day." he chuckled.

"Wow such detail." I rolled my eyes still staring out the window.

"C'mon ____ lighten up. You have a beautiful scenery right before your eyes, and all you're doing is rolling them." he sighed and nudged me from the driver's seat. "It'll be fun, trust me."

I looked over at him and saw his sweet smile and sighed. "The last time I trusted you, I ended up puking on the side of the road."

"Hey, it's not my fault you drank too much."

"You were the one who gave me the drink!" I shouted only to get laughter thrown back at me.

"It was your 21st birthday! You should have at least one drink," he smirked and hit the top of my head. "You're the dummy who went and got two more." I turned my body away from him wrapping my arms across my chest mumbling incoherent curse words to him. "Don't say anything you might regret." he chuckled. I turned to him and gave him the ugliest face I could make. "You do that to a lot of guys don't you? No wonder why you're still single."

"You know you're really starting to tick me..."

"We're here!" he pulled up to an empty space in the woods. "My favorite spot!"

"Xero oppa, we are in the middle of nowhere!" 

"Exactly, we're alone." he smirked and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"We're going to die." I spoke as I too unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Nah, just you." he laughed and got out of his truck.

"How reassuring." I got out and zipped up my coat. "Tell me again why we're here." I shivered. "It's mid November, and you decide to go camping? Are you stupid?"

He grabbed my backpack and threw it over to me barely allowing me time to react. I huffed and the strands of hair that were now hanging over my face blew up as I glared at him. "We're here so we can properly bring in your 22nd birthday." he smirked. "I figured if you need to puke, plenty of space to do it." he spread his arms out wide showing me the many trees that I could claim. I laughed sarcastically and walked up to him. "Seriously _____, this will be fun, I promise." he placed his hand over my shoulder and I nodded. "You always said you wanted to go camping, so here we are."

"Oppa, I meant in the spring, or summer, when it's warm." I shivered again. "Not when it smells like snow is near." 

"And if we went in the spring or summer you would complain about the bugs, swear you heard bears, and probably end up being pinned in a corner by one." he walked over to the open space and put down some of our supplies. "So I figured, few bugs, bears are hibernating, hopefully," he smirked. "And we could always find other ways to keep warm." he winked at me.

"Disgusting." I walked away and grabbed the cooler that he brought to keep some of the sodas and meat fresh until we got here.

The whole journey took us over three hours. It was one that I didn't want to go on, especially after working a double shift and being suddenly woken at 6am. I didn't even hear about this so called 'trip' until Xero barged into my apartment giving me one of his mischievous smiles. Right then and there I knew I wanted him out of my house. Sadly, he just pushed past me and started packing a bag. I think he would have gone as far as packing me some undergarments if I didn't block him from going to the drawer. He was never one to tell me his plans, but always said to trust him, which I do. We've been friends since we were six years old, and though I knew he was a trouble maker, I just couldn't get myself to stay away from him. He's a good, smart and amazing guy, but a complete idiot when it comes to common sense.

Common sense would have told him that I didn't want to go anywhere today. Especially, since it was the eve of my birthday. He always wanted to do something special, but what I consider special is staying at home, sleeping in, and watching classic movies all day long. He would never do that, so as usual I was dragged away from my home, and put into his truck to go lord only knows where. I sat on the cooler and looked around me and saw the unfamiliar woods. I seriously would have preferred a nice day at home with Bob Hope, Cary Grant and of course Shirley Temple. I sighed and looked over at Xero who was putting up the tent without any struggles. He was an outdoorsmen, I was an indoors person. I smiled when I saw his happy face when it was finally put up. He and I had so many differences when it came to our personalities and lifestyles, but yet here we are after so many years of knowing each other. I finally knew why I was brought here, to celebrate not only my birthday, but also our friendship. I got up off the cooler and made my way towards him.

"Oppa, do you need any help?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah, can you fix up the inside for me?" he asked walking over towards the truck. "I'm going to go and look around," I looked at him confused. "I planned a whole day for us, and I just need to make sure things are in the up and up."

"Oh, okay." I nodded and grabbed a thick quilt that we were going to have as a base to sleep on. He went for his backpack and started walking off. "O-Oppa!" I called out to him and he turned back. "How long will you be gone?"

He smiled. "I'll be back in about fifteen minutes, I promise." 

I nodded and he was off to where he was going. I crawled into the tent and laid out our sleeping bags and placing our pillows down. When I went to fix Xero's sleeping bag that was slanted I saw a piece of paper inside. I quickly looked outside to see if he was around then smirked. I opened it up and saw a map, "Is this a map of where we are?" I asked myself. I tried to twist and turn it around but I couldn't figure it out. I had to admit to myself I had no sense of direction and maps were my worst enemy. I saw lines drawn that formed a circle around an area with a dot in the center and glared. "What the heck is this?" I asked myself.

"A map dumb dumb." a voice said behind me and I jumped. I turned around and saw Xero smiling. "Thanks for finding it. I was looking for it." he took it from my hands and sat down on my sleeping bag.

"YAH! Get your dirty shoes off my sleeping bag!" I scolded him and he just ignored me and lied down. "Oppa! Go lie on your own sleeping bag."

"Nah, yours smells better." he chuckled looking up at me.

"How does mine smell any different from yours? You made me wash it for you the last time." I folded my arms.

He sat up looking at me. "Because it smells like you, and you my cutie," he reached in and pinched my cheeks lightly. "Always smell good." he chuckled and slid out of the tent. "However, today you shall smell like pine trees!" I crawled out and sighed. "Believe me you will end up loving the smell!" he took a deep breath in. "It's the smell of mother nature!" 

"I'm never going camping with you again." I walked away from him only to be scooped up in his arms. "OPPA!"

"We're going to go for a hike now. I want to show you a really special place. We should get there before the sunsets." he put me down near my backpack and then checked it to make sure I had everything I needed. 

"And what happens after sunset? If it takes us this long to get there it will be completely dark by the time we get back." 

"I know which is why we have flashlights as well as lanterns in case you lose your flashlight." 

"What about food?" 

"I brought some along so stop complaining and follow me." he took my hand and pulled me away from our campsite. 

I groaned as we walked away from our tent and his truck and into the woods. I have never been camping, and I was not a nature person, but I loved it. I always wanted to go hiking, and to go camping, but not with just Xero, but a whole group of people. To have a campfire, and to just relax and have fun, being here with Xero, I feel nothing but nervous. I know that he and P-Goon oppa have gone hiking before, but that is with P-Goon, he was in boy scouts and went hunting with his dad. He knew the woods and mountains like the back of his hand. Xero, however, was born and raised in the suburbs, never hunted, was kicked out of boy scouts after a week and as far as I know has never made a fire before. The one thing that he loved and did well was hiking. I guess I should give him more credit seeing as how he found his way back, even if it was for only fifteen minutes, but the thought of us being up here alone scares me. I'm sure he didn't tell his parents he was going camping with me, and I didn't even get enough time to tell my neighbors I was going on a trip and if they could watch my cat Shadow. 

We had been walking for the past half hour and have not talked once since he pulled me along with him. I guess I was to blame since I was too busy taking pictures of the trees and the sky. I had to admit the scenery was beautiful, and it is a nice early birthday gift that he has given me. I quickened my pace and walked up next to him taking his hand into mine. He looked down instantly and I smiled.

"What's with holding my hand? You hate skinship." he chuckled.

"I don't hate it," I looked away. "I just find it embarrassing." I felt my cheeks start to warm. "P-Plus I just felt like holding your hand, no reason behind it." I looked straight ahead.

"Well I'm glad you're finally coming around to what normal people do." he squeezed my hand and smiled. "However, this does feel weird, we never hold hands." he laughed.

"O-Oh I'm sorry oppa..." I pulled my hand away and looked down.

"No, I just mean it's different." he took my hand back. "I like it." I nodded my head still down towards the path. "_____-ah! Look over there!" he called out and pointed. I looked up and I saw a few deer in a nearby meadow. I brought up my camera and took a picture of them and smiled. "I didn't think we'd see any deer at all, this is such a bonus." he cheered.

"They are so beautiful oppa..." I sighed happily. "Thank you for dragging me here." I giggled.

"No problem." he ruffled my hair. "Anytime you want to come here just ask." I nodded and we headed down the path some more until we started to hear a river nearby. "Why don't we rest here for a while. We can eat our lunch and then head up those rocks over there." he pointed. "There is a beautiful spot to watch the sunset."

"That sounds perfect!" I ran over towards the river and sat down on one of the rocks. I patted a rock next to me and Xero laughed walking over. "So what is for lunch oppa?" I asked him.

"A Ham and Cheese sandwich for you." he handed me my sandwich. "And a turkey sandwich for me." he chuckled. "Oh I also brought you some of these." he pulled out a plastic bag and my eyes lit up.

"GRAPES!" I snatched the bag and opened it up. I was just about to eat one when I saw him holding back his smile. "Oh thank you oppa!" I sang out and popped one of them in my mouth. "Ah, so good."

"I will never understand your love for grapes." he took a bite out of his sandwich. "I bet you would prefer grapes over a boyfriend."

"Probably." I ate another.

"Over a kiss?" he asked.

"Mmhmm." another went into my mouth.

"?" I heard a slight smirk in his voice and looked up to see that he was smirking at me.

I swallowed the grapes that were in my mouth and glared. "Oppa that is not an appropriate question."

"So you do want to have more than eat grapes?" he asked.

"I never said that, I just meant that..."

He started laughing and shook his hand. "I was just kidding, I know you love grapes, and you are too innocent to have . You should just become a nun." he ruffled my hair. "I think you would look cute in the outfit." 

"Oppa I'm not going to be a nun. I'm also not as innocent as I appear." I stuck my nose up in the air.

"Is that so?" he laughed. "I have known you since we were kids, and I have not heard you speak about anything that would be considered naughty. You are innocent, just admit it."

"J-Just because I don't say it out loud, doesn't mean I don't think it."

He smiled and moved closer to me. "Indulge me, what naughty things have you thought about recently."

I gulped and looked away from him. "U-Um," I tried to think of something to say and then thought of a brilliant response. "I was thinking about how I wanted my first time to be like." I smirked at him.

"And?" 

Damn you oppa. I sighed and shrugged. "I don't know how I want it to be like." 

"Every girl has an ideal first time thought." I looked over at him. "I'm sure you've thought about it, you just don't realize." he nudged me. "C'mon, if you were dating a guy, and you guys were going to have , what would it be like?" 

"I don't know oppa." I whined.

"Fine, want me to tell you about my first time?" he asked. I slowly turned my head to him my eyes widening from hearing he already had . He laughed at my expression and nodded. "Yes, I've already had ." 

"Wh-When?" 

"A few months ago actually." he smiled. "It was just a one time thing. It was actually when I went hiking with P-Goon hyung."

"YOU HAD WITH P-GOON OPPA?!" 

"What the hell!? No!!!!" he shouted. "H-How did you even get that in your head?" he shivered. "Don't ever think like that again."

I shrugged. "You said it was when P-Goon and you went hiking, you guys always hike together. No one else goes with you, so I thought..." I trailed off.

"P-Goon brought his two friends from school with him. They always wanted to go and he thought one of them was perfect for me so he invited me to go along."

"And?"

"It was okay, I think it would have been better though." he leaned back.

'Why is that oppa?"

"I really didn't know her, and I didn't want to do it, but when a girl is coming on so strong, and she's absolutely gorgeous," he turned a light pink and looked down. "Sometimes your body just goes with the flow."

I nodded and turned towards him. "How did you imagine it would be like?"

He smiled looking up into the sky. "With someone who I loved," he looked down towards me and gave me a light smile. "Someone who makes me laugh, smile, annoys me," he laughed and I giggled. "Someone who I was completely crazy for. We would look in each other's eyes and know that it was the right time, and it would be nice, slow, passionate." he looked down describing what he wanted then cleared his throat. "But we don't get what we want sometimes, so don't expect a fairytale, but hopefully you get something more satisfying than what I went through." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "I know you'll find someone who will treat you like a princess, and make sure that you're comfortable and safe." 

I blushed and gave him a hug to hide my face. "I hope so too oppa..." I pulled away and smiled. "Hopefully, it happens before I'm 30." I giggled and stood up. "If not, that will be the worst day ever."

He laughed and stood next to me. "If not, I'll just do it for you so you can cross it off your bucket list." 

I hit him playfully and he ran away. I chased after him for a while until he looked at his watch. He told me that playtime was over and that we needed to head on out to reach the area before sunset. I pouted and nodded going back gathering our leftover food and putting it away. Xero and I never had moments like these anymore. We were always busy with work and school that these rare 'playtime' moments seemed to disappear. Xero held onto my hand as we made our way up a steep rocky hill telling me to be careful of where I stepped. On our way up the never ending hill he told me of the times he had with P-Goon when he first started hiking saying he fell a couple of times and almost got hurt badly. He told me about the different plants I should watch out for as well as some animals that we could see that might put us in danger. This was the first time Xero took the lead and really showed a different side of him. He always teased me, and would whine and complain about almost everything, but now, all I could see was someone who was passionate about what they were doing. I must say it was a side of him that I sincerely loved. We reached the top of the hill and I collapsed onto the ground.

"O-Oppa, are we there yet?" I asked him.

"No, but we need to keep moving." he said sounding worried.

"Why?" I sat up taking a quick drink of my water.

"I just don't want to be here for too long." he started looking around.

"Oppa why do you look scared?" I asked getting up.

"It's nothing, are you done resting?" he asked now in an annoyed tone.

"No, not until you tell me why you are acting weird."

"It's just something P-Goon told me about this area. Now can we please get moving, it's almost sunset." he walked away but I grabbed onto his hand.

"What about this area?"

"Aish, will you just let it go and follow me."

"No, I want to know." I glared.

He looked at his watch, then to where the sun would be setting and finally down at me. "ARGH!" he let out and aggravated groan. "Fine, P-Goon told me about a guy who killed himself on this hill. He said when the sunsets his ghost walks this area."

I looked at him with a blank expression and then started laughing. "Oppa are you serious? It was just a story." I laughed more holding onto my stomach. "Ah, it hurts." I cried out still laughing.

"Y-YAH! Shut up! I know it's just a story, but when he described it, it sounded real." he whined. 

"Fine, then tell me about th

Please log in to read the full chapter