Thorn Pt. 1

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thorn PT. 1
feat. Jimin of BTS

 

You watched as the city lights disappeared out of the cab window. The rain was pouring down hard making it almost impossible to drive on the roads. Your agent, Seokjin and you have been traveling for the past couple of days to an 'oasis', or so he says. You are a writer and lately nothing you have written has been sufficient enough for him. It had been two years since you put anything out. This 'oasis' was supposed to be your agent's idea of recharging your batteries. He found a lovely house on the outskirts of a small town, overlooking the sea. You have yet to fully see the house, but the way he described it, you knew you wanted to at least visit such a home.

The home has apparently been around since the 17th century. It was passed down from generation to generation, each one adding to the home. You hate to admit this, but you thought your agent found a great home already. The history that the house has will be a great idea booster for a new novel. You already planned your trips to the town's local library to find out who has lived there and what they contributed to the town.

The town we were traveling too was said to once have mythical beings. They even hold a parade every year to commemorate the death of the mythical creatures. A town that celebrates mythical creatures being destroyed; is a town that was probably always living in fear. There are no records online about what beings were in this town, but just from hearing about the parade it sounded like a great idea for a horror novel.  

You had just approached the halfway mark of our journey and you started to grow anxious. You wanted to see this town and the home. You wanted to learn about everything that went on there. You had never written a horror novel at all, but this town was starting to make you want to write one. You pulled your notepad out jotting down some ideas that you were starting to have, when you heard a noise, 'My beautiful rose...' You looked at your agent who was fast asleep, then looked at the driver.

"Excuse me, Yoongi-ssi." You called out from the back seat.

"Yes Miss. _____," he glanced at you from the rear view mirror.

"Did you just say something a few seconds ago?"

"No ma'am. I didn't say a word."

You let out an embarrassed laugh, "I'm sorry for bothering you then."

"It's not a problem ma'am. You should really get some sleep. We will not get to our destination till morning."

You looked at your phone seeing that it was now 1AM. You smiled towards your driver, then grabbed the blanket he was kind enough to prepare for you. "I will do so, thank you. And please if you get tired, you can always rest on the side of the road. I don't want you over exerting yourself."

"I will ma'am. Sleep well." He tipped his hat.

You grabbed your sweater that you had worn earlier and created a small pillow for your head. You took one last glance out the window the rain still coming down hard, and let out a long yawn as your eyes finally felt the heaviness of your travels. You had just fallen asleep when the sound of church bells filled your ears. You sat up quickly to see you were no longer in the back seat of the limo. You were in a bed that was not your own. You looked around the room you were in to see breathtaking high ceilings and a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There was a magnificent fireplace with a painting hung above it. You couldn't tell who the person was, however, you felt drawn to them. They had beautiful eyes, a small nose and full pouty lips. You found yourself getting up from the bed walking over to it. 

As you approached it a cool breeze wrapped around you; a sweet floral scent entering your nose as it passed by. You smiled twirling around in the smell then saw the bay windows off to the side of the bed. You walked towards them when they flew open, the sea air wrapping around you. You peeked out the windows slowly walking onto the terrace. You peered down and saw people rushing towards the house. You were about to call out when strong arms wrapped around you from behind. "They're coming from us." the person behind you whispered. "I need to get you out of here," they took your hand, "Come with me."

You were pulled away from the windows and towards the door, but pulled your arm out of their grasp. You turned to look at the person and saw the man in the painting. You gasped, and was pulled out of the room. "We need to hurry." They pulled you towards the stairs. "Hurry go up to the attic. Do not make a sound at all. I will be back for you when they're gone." You opened your mouth in order to speak, but saw there irritated face. "Aish! Just hurry up and go!" they shouted. You turned to the stairs walking up them. You made it to the top of the steps: opening up the door and walked through to find yourself on the side of a road. You looked around and saw a sign that had two road names written on them. One arrow was pointing towards Hillshire road, the other, Echo Ridge. You looked towards the road to Hillshire Road, and saw a small horse ranch. You then looked down towards Echo Ridge and suddenly found yourself looking back at the spot you were standing at. You turned around confused and heard a voice, 'Walk...' their voice faded away. You knew that voice, it was the same one that came from the man in the painting. You looked around, but didn't see him anywhere. 'Walk forward...' the voice came again. You looked around, and again no one was there. You turned around looking back towards the sign you were near and started to walk back when a familiar smell filled my nose, roses. You looked around following the scent to see the leaves, grass and even flower petals, blowing in the direction you were told to go in. You took one last glance at the sign, clenched your fists and turned your back from it walking straight ahead.

Just like the sign you found yourself far ahead from where you once stood. This time you were standing in the middle of a wooden bridge. You stood dead in your tracks until you felt the rose breeze blowing you towards the end of the bridge. You followed the breeze walking slowly feeling its coolness cascading over your face as if a hand was your cheeks. You crossed the bridge when you saw you were now on the front step of a huge home. You looked behind to see the ocean; smiling you walked down one of the steps, but heard the door open up behind you. You turned back and saw the man from the painting again. "Come in," they smiled; reaching out their hand. "I've been waiting for you." You took their hand in yours allowing yourself to be pulled into the home.

You looked around recognizing the same high ceilings from the room you awoke in. You quickly turned around to see you were back in that very room. You looked towards the windows and was met face to face with the man. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you tight. He kissed your cheek and then moved down to my neck. His hands moved up to your neck cupping it gingerly in his hands. Your head started to turn away from his lips allowing him to devour your neck entirely. He nipped and kissed it lightly where a faint impression of his teeth marks lied. You brought your hands up to his forearm grasping them tightly, in a familiar manner. He looked down at you, and you knew you had seen him before. His eyes were all too familiar. He smiled; then bit down onto your neck as hard as he could. When he dug his teeth into your skin it made the sound of a branch being broken. A sharp pain flew up your neck as you struggled to get free, but he held you tightly in his arms. You screamed out in pain, and was soon ripped apart from him.

"(Y/N)!" You scrunched up your face. "(Y/N)!" You jolted up hea

Please log in to read the full chapter