Bullship

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bullship
feat. Kyuhyun of Super Junior

 

The music blasted as you and your friends danced around in the club. You glanced to your left to see your best friend grinding up against some random guy and chuckled. You turned your head to the right and saw the guy you came to see at the club talking closely to another one of the clubs known bimbos. You bit your tongue your clubbing mood suddenly gone as you watched her shamelessly put her hand on his leg. Your body slowed down as you watched him move in closer placing his hand around her neck pulling her closer to him.

As you stopped dancing your body was hit by others around you but you couldn't feel anything. You were completely numb as your heart broke into small fragments as your crushes lips fell onto the other girls kissing her passionately. You closed your eyes holding back the tears that were on the brim of spilling over. Your head fell back and your body started moving along to the music once again. You were numb and engulfed in your own self loathing that you didn't even notice an arm snake around your waist till the person sent his hips straight towards your bottom. You were unlike your friend, you didn't mind dancing with strangers as long as they kept a safe distance from you. You looked back at the stranger who was infringing on your personal space and found him attractive. You turned around and did what you never thought you'd do. You pulled him up to you allowing your hips to meet his. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you both moved to the music. 

You stayed in this strangers arms throughout the next three songs until you saw your friend wave you over. You tried to pull away from the stranger but he kept a death grip on you. You frantically looked around and tried to signal to your friend he wasn't letting go of you. She walked over and took your hand in hers but the guy tore you away. She shouted; turning to the guy she was dancing with and he came up telling the stranger to let go of you. He pushed the guy, but your stranger lunged and tackled him to the ground punching him over and over until he was passed out on the floor. He turned to you grabbing your hand and pulled you towards the back of the club, but a strong grip was placed on your other arm. You looked back and saw your crush glaring at you. 

"Get the hell off of her!" he growled.

"Beat it pretty boy! I saw her first."

"I said get the hell off of her!" you watched Kyuhyun crack his neck and when the guy didn't let go he walked in and with one powerful swing knocked your stranger on his ; grabbing your hand in his. "We're leaving." he turned his head away not even looking at you. 

Kyuhyun walked out of the club still pulling you along until you reached the cold

Please log in to read the full chapter