(M) Fantasies II

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fantasies Part II 
feat. Changsub of BTOB

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you Changsub?!" I shouted. Just like that the blindfold was taken off my face revealing my boyfriend on top of me. "UNCUFF ME NOW!" I shouted tears burning in my eyes. He quickly took off the hand cuffs and I pushed him off of me. I fixed my robe and grabbed a flashlight. "GET YOUR DOWN IN THAT BASEMENT AND TURN ON THE DAMN LIGHTS!" I slammed the flashlight onto his chest. I saw his shadow walk to the door and heard him go down into the basement. I saw the lights go on and fell to the floor my body shaking. I tried to control my body but it wasn't going to listen. My nerves were completely shot and my heart felt like it was about to fly out of my chest. I heard the door close and looked up to see him looking at me. 

"_-_____ I'm..." 

I rasied my hand up it shaking terribly. "D-D-Don't eve-even talk t-to me..." I tried to speak. 

"Please _____ let me explain!" 

"NO!" I tried to stand up, but my legs gave out. He quickly ran over and caught me as I was about to hit the floor. 

"______ I'm so sorry..."

"What were you thinking Changsub? Why would you do something like that? What got into your head?" I cried out to him. He held me close to him as my body still shoke violently.

"I'm sorry, M-Minhyuk hyung g-gave me that book while we were on our trip..."

"What book?!" I shouted.

"The one you picked up..."

I pushed him off of me and walked out to the living room and grabbed the book on the coffee table. "This book? This erted disgusting book?! Why the hell did he give you this book?"

Changsub walked up to me grabbing it. "He said he and Hyeri have done a few of these things and the was great so I thought..."

"What the last time we made love wasn't sufficient enough for you? You had to go and read this book and get the idea to almost me?!" I walked away from him and walked up the stairs. He quickly followed behind me. I ran into our room locking the door behind me. 

"______!" he tried to open the door. "Come on! Open the door! Please I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you so much. Please forgive me, it was supposed to be fun and exciting! 

"If you think fantasy is fun and exciting then you seriously have issues." I then remembered when I was on the kitchen table. "And while you're explaining everything, how did you know about me earlier? You weren't even supposed to be home?"

"I put a in that stuffed bear I gave sent you..." 

"YOU WHAT?!" I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the teddy bear that he had sent me just three days ago. I picked it up and saw that it had a velcro back. I opened it up and saw a small camera. I took out the camera throwing the bear down onto the wet floor. I went back towards the door. "You're sick Changsub you're really sick!" I banged on the door hoping to scare him. "That's it we're through!" 

"________! WHAT NO! I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WAS JUST FOLLOWING WHAT THE BOOK SAID!" he cried out. 

"And if the book told you to jump off a bridge to get the adrenaline running would you?" I shouted. "Seriously Changsub this is ridiculous! Was the really that dull and boring? Was I not well enough in bed for you?" I slid down onto the floor my heart slowly breaking.

"No don't say that _____ ...." I felt the door move and knew he was sitting on the floor as well. "I just thought we could experiment. I wanted it to be a surprise, I'm sorry for being so stupid. I should have told you about the book, and what I thought would be fun to try."

"But why a fantasy ? Why did you put a camera in that bear?" 

"Actually the fantasy was one of the top fantasies girls had."

"That's sick."

"And the camera was just so I could use something that I couldn't have known against you. It's supposed to make the person flustered." he stopped talking for a few minutes. "I-I didn't know you were going to put the bear in the bathroom though." I looked down glancing into the bathroom seeing the bear on the floor. "I thought you would have put it on your nightstand.

Please log in to read the full chapter