Payback

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Payback
Feat. Ilhoon of BTOB

 

You sighed while staring at the clock waiting for it to sound the bell to end the school day. Your teacher was lecturing on about material you had no interest in learning. Your eyes moved back and forth in time to the clock that signaled you had one minute left. You held onto your notebook eagerly waiting for the bell to ring.

Today you were going to have the house to yourself. Your parents were going away this weekend for their anniversary. You have been waiting for this day all week and you now had five seconds until your alone weekend started.

“5, 4, 3, 2…” You started your countdown and the bell rang. Yes! You cheered. You grabbed the rest of your things just as the teacher wished you all a safe weekend. You ran out the classroom straight to your locker apologizing to those who you bumped into. You packed your backpack and headed out the doors of the school, the sun shining down on your face.

“Thank goodness!” You twirled around in the warmth of the sun when a chuckle came from behind you.

You turned behind you to find your next door neighbor chuckling, "How old are you again?" He asked walking up to you on his bicycle.

"Old enough," you walked away from him.

"Old enough for what?" He got on his bike following beside you. "Do tell me what you're old enough for."

"Old enough to cause you some pain." You smirked as you ran in front of his bike causing him to swerve and making him fall off it. "So if you don't mind I need to get home." 

"Are you crazy!" He shouted from the ground, "I could have hurt you!"

"And yet you're the one on the ground," you smiled and skipped away. "Goodbye oppa!" You pulled down the skin under your eye while sticking your tongue out. 

You ran off smiling ear to ear. Your next door neighbor, Ilhoon, was always starting small fights with you. He seemed to get a kick out of getting on your nerves. However, you had won this round. You were not going to let anyone ruin your weekend of freedom, even if it met taking Ilhoon down of few notches.

 

 

You sat on the couch glaring daggers at your parents as they got their bags ready for the cab. "Sweetheart we just want you to be safe." Your mother sat down on the couch with you.

"Mom I am old enough to take care of myself for the weekend.” You turned from her clenching your teeth, “I don't need a babysitter!"

"The way you are acting right now I would beg to differ." Your father spoke placing another suitcase near the door. "We have given him specific instructions to let you do your own thing, and he can do what he wants to do. You will still have the house to yourself – in a sense."

"Why him though? Why can't it be James?"

"James is away at school." Your mother your hair. "Don't you like him anymore?"

"It's not that I just..."

"You just…what?" Your mom stared you down worried, "Did he do anything inappropriate to you?"

"Oh my gosh, mom!" You pulled away from her.

Just then the doorbell rang and your dad answered it. You heard an all too familiar voice and began to groan. Your mother stood up and you looked at the intruder.

"Ilhoon, thank you for doing this for us," your mother gave him a gentle hug.

He hugged her back and smirked your way. “It’s not a problem at all.”

You sneered turning away from him. “(Y/N), don’t you want to greet Ilhoon?”

“Sup?” You crossed your arms over your chest. 

“Aish!” Your father pinched the bridge of his nose. “I can’t deal with this right now,” he put his han

Please log in to read the full chapter