(M) Exclusive

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Exclusive
feat. Seogoong of TOPP DOGG

 

I walked out into the living room and sat down onto the couch and flipped through the DVD's that I had just rented, and I found one that looked promising and giggled with glee. "Seogoong!!" I called out.

"What?" he whined.

"Come and watch a movie with me!" 

"What movie is it?"

"Come in and find out!" I shouted.

"No need to shout I'm right behind you." he laughed and sat down next to me placing his arm behind my shoulders. "So what movie am I being forced to watch this time?"

"Warm Bodies!" I smirked.

"Warm what?"

"Warm Bodies, that zombie movie!" he still looked at me confused. "Seriously oppa? Where have you been?"

"Apparently far away from the zombie craze, that's for sure."

"Well this is a good movie! I've heard a lot of people liked it." I turned to him. "Okay so there is this girl right? And she lives I guess at a camp during this zombie apocalypse and then she falls in love with a zombie!" I squealed.

"OH MY GOSH NO WAY?!" he shouted mocking me. 

I pouted and turned away from him. "Oppa that's not funny..."

He pulled me by my waist and I tried not to budge. He laughed and tickled my sides and I instantly fell back my head resting on his lap laughing, but quickly regained my composure. "You know I was just kidding..." he bent down and kissed me gently on the lips. I kept pouting and he pulled me up. "No pouting at all..." he pulled me over so I sat on his lap. I kept my pout and he pecked my lips. "Come on, don't make me feel this bad..." he rubbed the middle of my back gently. "Come on..." he started to pout as well and I glared at him. "Please _____..." he leaned up and kissed my neck gently. I closed my eyes feeling his lips on my neck and started to regret my little act. He slid his hands under my shirt and up my back. I shivered from the coldness of his fingers and pulled away from him. He looked up at me and smirked. "Am I forgiven yet?" 

I glared at him and bent down to his ear. "Not quite..." I pulled his hands out from under my shirt and got off his lap sitting at the other end of the couch.

"Really? All of this because I mocked you?" he rolled his eyes looking at me.

"No not just for mocking me."

"Then what else?"

"I didn't want to...well you know...when we were about to watch a movie."

He looked at me and then laughed. "Ah, I see..." he got up from his spot and started walking towards me.

"O-Oppa...." I put my hands up looking at him.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Get back or else I'll kick you below the belt." I held up my foot showing him I wasn't playing.

"You wouldn't do that." he grabbed a hold of my ankle and quickly hovered over me. "You enjoy it way to much to hurt me."

"Pfft and who said I did." I turned away from him.

"You did just now."

"When?" I glared while looking at the wall.

He chuckled and the next thing I felt was his hand up my shirt. I shrieked and saw him smirk. "When you said you got ..." he bent down and captured my lips with his. "I know you all too well..." he spoke and continued to kiss me. I didn't want to admit I was starting to feel defeated, but I couldn't resist the feeling of his lips on mine. Seogoong and I have been friends for the past 12 years and we recently decided to take our relationship to a ual friendly level. We agreed to have an open-relationship, but unless one of us wanted out we only fooled around with each other. I knew that Seogoong was seeing a girl named Mai and I was seeing a guy named Jay. Thankfully, the relationships we had with Mai and Jay were properly discussed with them and they had no problem at all. 

Deep inside I hated every time I heard him talking to Mai. She was absolutely gorgeous. Head to toe she was flawless, perfect skin, a perfect body and she was as sweet as can be. I still never understood why he never wanted to be with someone like her. All he kept saying was, she doesn't cook as well as I do, and that all she talks about are humanitarian projects they could do together. I knew that wasn't the real reason. Seogoong was afraid of commitment, even though he was in a pure ual relationship with me; I knew that him and I would never make it as a couple, because his eyes wonder too much. He would always look for someone who would top who he was with now.

In my case, I have always had a problem finding someone who fit me like a glove. I grew up with a father who wasn't there for me, my mother raised me and I just didn't see a need for being in a relationship with a man, unless it was just for pure . I was independent, and I was just about to graduate from law school, and would soon join one of the best law firms in the country. I worked at a local restaurant and made amazing money in tips. I never asked for a man to help me at all, well except Seogoong, and that was purely for . I still feel guilty every time I look at Jay and he asks me how Seogoong is. I know that he isn't 100% fine with the relationship I had with Seogoong, but I never lied to him. If Seogoong and I were intimate I told him, if I had scheduled a small date with Seogoong I told him. In return, he was free to see whoever he wanted, and it was the same with Mai, but neither of them wanted to do that. I knew that they wanted us to be theirs and theirs only, but there was one thing that neither Seogoong nor I felt towards them, and that was a ual attraction.

"O-Oppa..." I moaned out when he bit my neck.

A ual attraction to someone is the worst thing to have with someone who is not your partner. There is no telling how long someone can withstand before giving into temptation and committing infidelity. I never believed in cheating, and neither did Seogoong, and that is yet ironic with the situation that we were in. Our parents said that our relationship was unstable and that one of us was going to get hurt in the end. They said that we could only keep up this type of relationship as long as our hearts never fell for someone else or one of hearts fell for the others. Deep inside I knew that they were right. I knew that one day Seogoong and I will need to end what we had, and

Please log in to read the full chapter