Beautiful Hunter

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beautiful Hunter
feat. Ravi of VIXX

 

You turned your head frantically looking for the exit. You needed to get out. You needed to leave this hell hole, but the only question was, how? You had been running through the same halls, passing the same windows and doors and climbing up and down the same stairs for a week. Your body was numb, your chest burned as you heaved rapidly. You didn’t know how much longer you could take of this – torture.   

You allowed your body to fall onto the cold concrete floor where you stretched out your swollen bruised feet. You reached down rubbing your ankles that were most likely sprained while keeping a watchful eye. This was all a game, his game. It was to test your endurance – or so he said, but you knew it was for the chase. The gleam in his eyes, the salacious smile on his face gave it away.

This isn’t what you wanted at all. This game, him, everything started when you made the stupid mistake of trusting someone. You were just going home for the summer from studying at a University across the country. Your parents insisted that you took a plane home, but you wanted to drive. You wanted to be at peace with yourself and your thoughts. Living in a dorm with a stranger, classes, tests, exams and professors can be stressful at times, and just wanted to unwind properly with a nice drive home.

At least you thought it was going to be a stress-free drive home until your car broke down. You waited outside for a car to pass by so you could flag them down, but none should up. You took out an old white t-shirt placing half of it out of the car so people would know it broke down and walked to see if someone could help you. Your feet treaded across the asphalt waiting for a car, any car to pass you, but still there were no cars in sight.

You were tired, hungry, and thirsty and your feet were bleeding were your sandals rubbed against them. The tiny rocks and debris scraping against your bare feet as you kept walking didn’t help the situation any farther. You were set to collapse, just for a second so you could regain some percent of energy, but a familiar silhouette grabbed your attention through your blurred eyes. It was a house, a mansion at that.

You picked up your feet and rushed as quickly as you could tears streaming down your face. It had been mid-day when you started your trek through unknown territory and the sun was now setting. You passed through the three sets of gates your lungs burning as you made the final stretch to the doorbell. With the last bit of strength you had you rang the doorbell. Within a minute the door opened revealing a handsome stranger, but that was all you remembered before everything went black.

You turned over onto your knees lifting yourself up grasping onto a window ledge. When you were upright you peered outside. It was sunny. You gripped onto the bars over the window staring out into the beautiful greenery that filled what you only assumed was the backyard. The sun was shining at you, giving you its warmth, reminding you over your mother’s hugs. You reached for it, tears streaming down your face for the only thing you truly wanted, freedom.

"Jagi!" It was him; he was closing in on you. "Jagi where are you?" He cackled. You pulled away from the window rushing as best as you could down the hall. "I'm gonna get you jagi, you can't hide forever."

Tears were still streaming down your face as you turned the corner. You needed to be quiet, you couldn’t make a sound. If you did, he would know your exact location, and where you were right now wasn’t a place you wanted to be found. There was only way other direction you could go in, and wherever he was, he would be sure to go there first before coming straight to you.

You learned this from the other times you played this game. He loved leading you into a trap, and this time you wouldn’t be put into one. As you turned the corner you ran down a staircase, but slipped on the steps landing hard on the grown. Your hand flew over your mouth as you screamed in pain. You tried to get up, but your ankle wasn't taking it anymore.

His footsteps grew closer as you tried to slide your body away from the stairs. You made it to the wall and managed to stand up trying not to put too much weight on your ankle. You hopped into a dark opening that only you could fit in sliding all the way to the back so that no light would illuminate your white clothing. You relaxed your tired figure, your breathing finally calming down. 

His footsteps came down the stairs; a splashing sound echoed against the walls. His tall, lean silhouette approached your hiding spot making you shiver. He dropped a chain on the ground in front of where you were hiding. He was toying with you, he always did. He stepped forward and you saw him, his eyes dark searching for you. He tilted his neck to the side cracking it, making you cringe. You hated the sound of people cracking their joints and he knew it. He stretched his arms up in the air as more of his body started to crack. You closed your eyes tightly hissing internally at the noise.

 

Things weren't always like this. The man who now hunted you was once the sweetest person you had ever met. When you rang the doorbell and fainted, he carried you into his house and nursed you to health. He cared for you as if you were his child, or even better, his girlfriend. You spent the week at his house resting. He told you to call your house and tell them that you needed to rest and that you wouldn't be able to come home. Though you had felt fine, he wanted to make sure you were 100% better. Little did you know that his care came with a cost. The when the week ended you two had become extremely close and you hated to admit it, but you fell for him. The sound of his voice singing you to sleep still warms your heart, but this man was no longer before you. What lied in front of you was a monster.

 

You opened your eyes slowly to find him staring into your hiding spot. You gulped as quietly as you could. He stepped forward smelling the air, your eyes widening – , he knew you were there.

This little game of his occurred every two months and this was the fourth time you had to play it. He was an amazing hunter. Every time you had to play this game of his he caught you. However, with getting caught there was a punishment that followed. He walked into the opening as far as he could smirking at you.

"Jagi..." He quickly reached for you before you could back away any further, gripping your neck tightly as he pulled you forward. You screamed as his nails dug into your skin. "Jagi, why didn't you hide better? The game e

Please log in to read the full chapter