(M) Voodoo Magic - Part Three

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Voodoo Magic
feat. Ken of Vixx
Part Three

 

It was officially a week since I was trapped in the cell with Ken. We tried to figure out ways that I could get out of the cage safely without her knowing and then get ahold of all of the dolls and hide them where she wouldn’t be able to get them in order for them to escape as well. Sadly, everything that we came up with didn’t seem to work, since it was just going to be the two of us. He was slightly weaker than before since he willingly gave up half of his food for me. The morning that came after our meeting, I was alone in the cell for most of the day. When Ken came back he seemed weak and wouldn’t talk much about what happened. I saw fresh scratches on his back and puncture holes as well. I didn’t push the questions at all, but I knew that we needed to get out soon.

 

“Ken, are people looking for you at all?”

 

He shrugged his shoulders from behind me and wrapped his arms around me tighter. “I moved away from home, and I wasn’t that close to my brother who lives here, so I doubt it.” He kissed my cheek. “Are people looking for you?”

 

“I would like to think that someone is wondering why I haven’t checked in at all…” I pulled out my dead cellphone and tossed it aside. “How did you survive being in here this long?”

 

“She did let us talk every now and then, so I would just wish and pray that I would be able to talk to them soon and it helped pass the days, but now my days are passing faster, because of you…” I turned my head to him and he smiled. “I pray that you will get out of here safely.” He kissed me gently.

 

I kissed him back while smiling. “What about you? I hope that you pray for yourself to get out of here safely as well as your friends.”

 

“I do, but I care about you the most.” I bit my bottom lip from smiling but he still saw it and started to kiss my cheek over and over again making me laugh. “I talked to the guys the other day about escaping…”

 

“What did they say?”

 

“I’m crazy.”

 

“Did you tell them about me?” he looked away and sighed. “Why didn’t you tell them about me? They would have understood and maybe helped us out.”

 

“I’ll try to bring it up, but I can’t speak to all of them, only Leo, N and Hyuk. Hongbin and Ravi, like I said are on the wild side, I’m afraid of what would happen…” I looked at him confused. “She did something to them, they are aggressive and I don’t want them to hurt you at all…” I nodded my head and we saw the panels go up. I quickly hid underneath the blanket and saw him stand up.

 

“WAKE UP BOYS!!!!” the girl sang out. She stood in the center of the room and it was lit up brightly then all of a sudden the rooms became pitch black. “We’re going to play a little game. Everyone come on out here…” I watched as Ken’s silhouette stepped into the center of the room. One by one each of them came out. I saw two boys whose eyes looked strange with X’s in them, then there was another boy who just stood there in silence his eyes never looking at anyone, a younger boy who clinged to Ken almost, and finally a tall boy who I admit was gorgeous. He had broad shoulders and long legs. I gulped in fear of what she was going to do to them. “I thought I said everyone come out here…” she walked around the boys. They all looked at her like she was stupid except for Ken, his eyes widened and I knew that something wasn’t right at all. She stopped in front of Ken, “Ken why do you look so surprised?”

 

“I-I’m wondering if you are feeling fine…we are all out here and yet you want someone else out here, but there is no one else.” He tried to talk as smoothly as he could.

 

“Are you sure about that?” She walked up to the tray that was in front of them and held up a doll. They all backed away slowly and she giggled. “Guys this doll won’t hurt you, I promise…” I looked at the doll she held up and saw that it had a small necklace. I tilted my head in confusion. That looks like my cellphone charm…My eyes widened and I tried to search quietly for my cellphone and I felt it, then I felt around for the charm, but I didn’t feel it at all. The tears started to form in my eyes and my breathing almost seized. “Someone has been keeping a secret from me, and I can see now that they have been keeping a secret from the rest of you.” She walked in front of them. “I don’t know why I’m not enough for you guys, I have given you nothing but a place to keep you warm, food and water. You guys are free to walk around 3x a week and yet one of you had the audacity to keep a secret from the rest of us.” She stopped in front of Ken again. “So Ken would you like to reveal your secret.” All of the guys looked at him angrily and he looked away from all of them.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…I haven’t been keeping a secret from you.” He looked at her.

 

“Oh really? Then can you please explain this.” She waved the doll in the air, and just then I felt myself floating in the air. I covered my mouth, but then was slammed against the wall and I screamed out in pain.

 

“ST-STOP!!!!” I heard him yell out.

 

“WHAT IS YOUR SECRET KEN?!”

 

“Pl-please don’t hurt her…”

 

“Too late.” She waved the doll again and soon I was flung into the center of the room on the floor in a ball. “Ken, did you actually think that I wasn’t going to find out about your dirty little secret?” she slammed the doll down and my body was lifted up into the air and I fell hard onto the hard cement floor. I screamed out in pain tears welling up in my eyes.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter