Lone Wolf

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lone Wolf
feat. B-Joo of TOPP DOGG

 

You ran as quickly as you could away from them. They were catching up and you needed to make it across the river. It was the only way you could escape safely. This was a sick game to them. They wanted the hunt, they wanted to see you scram and squabble to get to your freedom. You looked back seeing a man who took care of you lie on the ground. You slowed down your heart pounding in your chest. You looked ahead and the river was just a few miles away. You heard him cry out and ran back towards him, but stopped.

There before you were four large wolves the size of a bear surrounding him. Your eyes widened as you backed away. This is what you were running from; these were the horrible creatures who wanted to hunt you. You turned quickly and ran as fast as you could. The moment you started running you heard one of them howl behind you. You glanced back seeing a smirk in their eyes. You knew they just gave your location to the others. Tears emitted from your eyes as you quickened your pace. 

The forest you were in was dense. You could barely see a few yards ahead of you. You pushed through bushes, branches and jumped over logs to get to your destination. Your chest burned as your lungs inhaled as much air as it could. Your legs felt numb in the cold crisp air. You tried to keep pushing yourself forward but the burning feeling in your legs was getting worse. You knew it was from the lack of oxygen getting to them, but you were so close. You could taste the water of the river in your mouth. It was right there just a few meters away, but it hit you.

You fell to the ground. Your legs would no longer take you any further. You tried to get up, but fell back down onto the ground; your body covered in dirt. You laid your head down, your breathing becoming scarce. This is what your destiny was. You were not supposed to make it all. You were meant to become a bunch of wolves’ appetizer. Your eyes slowly closed as you awaited your fate. 

You heard a low growl and clenched your eyes tightly. This was it; you were going to be dragged off just like the others back to their pack. You said goodbye to your family and friends and your body relaxed completely. You felt the ground shake as more of them approached, but what happened next shocked you. A loud growl rumbled through your body and your head shot up. There in front of you was a smaller wolf growling at his fellow pack. His body was in front of you like he was protecting you. The others sneered, saliva and blood dripping from their jaws. 

You watched the leader of the pack stepped forward their powerful legs crouching down waiting to pounce on the lone wolf. He let out a growl looking straight into the lone wolves eyes. The leader you knew as Sehyuk. He was the person who brought you into this mess. You were waiting tables and saw him and a few other guys sitting in a far off corner in the back of the bar. You were cleaning off a table when a drunken man approached you and tried to you, but before he could Sehyuk pinned him up against a wall growling. 

He immediately won your heart and dragged you to the hell you were in. You watched in admiration the lone wolf’s bravery. You slowly inched your way away from them, but broke a twig in the process. Sehyuk's eyes landed on yours and even in his current state you could tell he was smirking. He had brought you with him because of your blood line. Your blood was that of an ancient wolf clan. One that would al

Please log in to read the full chapter