(M) All of Me

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

(M) All of Me
Feat. Kyuhyun of Super Junior

 

 

The sun was setting as you looked out the wall sized glass window. You were just finishing getting dressed, putting on the diamond studded bracelet your boyfriend bought you last Christmas. You turned away from the dazzling orange and rose sky to look yourself over in the mirror. You were wearing his favorite skin tight red dress that hugged your curves in just the right away. A sheer laced floral pattern hugged the bottom of your hips showing exactly the right amount of skin. You slipped into your black stiletto heels and fluffed out your hair before feeling like you could steal a few hearts.

Tonight you were going out with your boyfriend for your third year anniversary. The two of you met in college, but didn’t hit it off in the beginning. He was the cool, popular, arrogant bastard type of guy that you hated, but somehow, he charmed his way into your heart. You denied him for the first couple of months, but for some reason he didn’t let up. He sent flowers to your dorm room, which you had no idea how he knew which dorm you were staying in. He serenaded you while you were walking to class, and he even confessed his feelings for you during a school function, again how he knew you were going to be around, you had no idea. All in all, he turned out to be the sweetest guy you’ve ever met and the cool, popular, arrogant bastard persona you thought he was, disappeared.

 

 

You walked into the restaurant, being seated right away; however, your boyfriend was not there at all. You checked your phone to see that you were right on time. He has never been late before. This was unlike him. A waiter came up taking your drink order which you settled for a glass of champagne to settle your nerves. Five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes, a half hour passed and he still didn’t show up. You were on your fourth refill of champagne and just told the waiter to leave the bottle. You were pissed, beyond pissed would be a better explanation to how angry you were.

As you took a long gulp of your sixth glass of champagne you made a vow that if he did not show up in the next five minutes you were gone, and you were dumping him. You watched the clock on your phone hit four minutes and fifty-nine seconds, bringing the glass up to your lips to take one last farewell gulp when the lights in the restaurant dimmed and a spotlight was put on the stage. You lowered your glass and watched your boyfriend saunter up on stage in the most delicious tuxedo you have ever seen.

He smiled to the crowd, glanced around and found you. He mouthed the word, sorry, and your heart melted. He went to the piano sitting down, skimming his fingers over the keys and pressed them ever so gently a beautiful chord echoing in the room. He started playing and his voice came out sending shivers down your spine. You loved his voice; it was like nothing you’ve ever heard. You leaned on the table supporting your head by your hands, and fell deeper in love with him.

As he played he stole glances at you, smiling along with the lyrics that Mr. John Legend wrote to his beautiful wife Chrissy. The song All of Me fit you two to a T. When the song ended the whole restaurant clapped from his beautiful performance. You thought that if John Legend had heard it, he would be proud of him. He quickly bowed thanking everyone a

Please log in to read the full chapter