Just One Day

Blissful Stories (Requests Closed)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just One Day
feat. Rap Monster of BTS

Okay so I go down the hall...make a left and I'll be at my classroom. I nodded and headed through the hallways following the numbers that were on the walls and classroms looking for my room. It was only the 2nd week of classes, but I was still getting myself turned around. I had just moved here from the US and going from homeschooling to a public school was turning me into a nervous wereck. I had never had to worry about making sure that I was late for class since my house was my class. I held onto my books tightly and turned the corner only to be joined by two girls I was lucky to befriend the first day of school. They were twins and I was still getting used to who was who. Their names are Mina and Nina. If my memory served me right, which it hardly did, Mina is the one who always has her hair in pigtails. While Nina is the one whose hair is down and wears thick oversized glasses. I never understood the oversized glasses look. She did look pretty, but it just seemed like a waste of money if you didn't need them. I listened to them complain about their workload and how the homecoming dance was going to be soon and we all needed to find someone to go with. As we turned the corner I noticed someone with silver hair. He was leaning against the wall while talking to someone. I had never seen him in the hallways before, but he was rather handsome. I found myself staring at him and then he looked up our eyes meeting and soon his mouth turned up into a small smirk. I quickly turned away and listened to the twins as we walked to our class. The morning went on like usual, but towards the end of the day our teacher smiled as he entered into the classroom.

"There will be no lessons today guys." I looked at him shocked and looked around hearing happy whispers coming from my classmates. "We are going to go to a preview of tonights musical concert." I rasied my hand and he smiled. "Yes, _______ ?"

"I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is a musical concert?" I asked only earning laughter from my other classmates. I could feel my face turning red as the laughter lasted.

"Guys please, we all know that ________ -ssi was homeschooled." he glared at his class. "A musical concert is just to showcase the musical talents of some of our students. We have those from the band, orchestra and choir singing as well as a performance group."

"They are more hip hop than performance though Mr. Choi."

He laughed and nodded. "That they are." he looked at me. "We do these concerts a few times a year. The students here are really talented and some scouts for company's even visit sometimes. A few of our students have been signed to entertainment companies." 

"Wow..." was all I could say. He led us all down to the auditorium and our class was the first to file in which meant we were able to sit in the first two rows. I was happy that I was able to sit in the front row as well as get the mi

Please log in to read the full chapter