Forgotten

One at a time

 

The film set was all alone and only the rough breathing Sungmin was making could be heard echoing the modern big walls. He had been really upset with himself for the way he couldn’t hold back his feelings when with Shindong. Arggg! His mind was bugging him with memories of his wet sight and cracked voice that made Shindong shudder a little.

 

 

Sungmin is really demanding with himself and wouldn’t let anybody know that he’s comprehensive with the members, even kind to them, but horribly demanding when it comes to him. It’s been hard to insist on his personality to be kept to himself. He’s the kind of person who wants everybody to talk to him, and listens, but it’s really really hard to let his own aching feelings out.

 

 

That’s how he harbors crushes for noonas that will never come out, and when they do, it’s always only to receive painful words thrown at his heart.

 

 

I need to stop this, for my own sake.

 

 

And all of that got interrupted by the director’s sudden entrance followed by trillions of people behind him (Exaggerating of course).

 

 

-“I want you all to arrange the cameras all around so that-” surprisingly one of them was already there, 1 hour before the filming (and he didn’t know that he arrived there 2 hours before him) “Sungmin! What are you doing here so early, and alone?” Sungmin snapped his head to see the director and just smiled with that beautiful smile of his that lets people see a little of his pink gums and bright little teeth that were whiter than his shirt.

 

 

The staff began to rapidly accommodate everything in its right place according to the director’s wishes, while Sungmin didn’t know what to say to him.

 

-“I,.. they told me to come first so that I can tell you they changed their mind with the…uh, arrangement of the takes. Yep. That’s it. Since I already did my Job I’m leaving ok?” He asked more to himself than the director, and after giving him another worried look, confirmed his words and cleared his thoughts “Ok. Excuse me.” And he left the room with strange feelings of guilt. Guilt because he couldn’t say the truth to his director. Guilt because he didn’t tell Leeteuk in the message what he was really doing. All of that resumed in one adjective that was already bugging him right in the core: LIAR. He hated liars, lies and everything that had anything to do with ‘non-truths’.

 

 

He also felt guilt because he troubled his best friend with stupid heartbreaking anecdotes. Shindong always heard him patiently and understanding to his feelings. And always, always had some kind comment or encourage phrase to tell him.

 

 

What did Sungmin did for Shindong in exchange? He kept wondering only not to find an satisfying answer.

 

 

His fingers were playing with the cloth of his pants and drawing the sewing patterns of it. Outside the film set was hot and not really confortable because it seemed no rain was going to come after all.

 

 

                                                                   *****

 

 

-“Ok, now we are leaving. 1,2,3…4,5...” Leeteuk began counting them as if they were little ducks and mama duck. He always did that. “10..11, and Sungmin there 12! Okey, let’s go” He took his glasses and put them on as he walked out of the apartment, waiting for all the members to cross the door after he lock it. Standing beside it counting them again as they passed through his sight. 5..6..7,8,9,10…11,and Min Ok.

 

 

But he was forgetting they were not anymore 12, but 13. Poor Kyuhyun was still changing his underwear in the bathroom because he spilled orange juice over his pants when they were having breakfast and “, I gotta change quickly everything!”.

 

 

The bad thing was that nobody reproached about him being absent. Eunhyuk was playing with a new artifact he ordered from ebay. Some cheap electronic game. Nothing did Donghae knew about it either. He was just watching him play because it’s very interesting to watch the monkey concentrated on something so hard his eyes almost get out of his face (without him noticing). Ryeowook on his phone, as much as Yesung and Kangin. Kibum walking behind them all but totally absent, probably trying to remember the lyrics of the song that he raps.  In synthesis, nobody remembers.

 

 

What could Kyuhyun be doing that he didn’t notice they already left?

 

                                                                                 

                                                                       *****

 

 

Why do you keep opposing to me! He shouted in his head with harsh physical movements. “Damn it..” he cursed under his breath because of the work he was unnecessarily doing. All for his carelessness.

 

 

It seems his briefs or better known as boxers, were opposing too much to his enduring task of cleaning them. After all they weren’t that much of an expensive boxers… most likely some really cheap ones.

 

 

Not that it meant he was going to throw them away just for juice spilled over them, did it?

 

 

Well at least he had extra ones, but how to get them. He had to remove the wet ones and go ahem--ahem through the hole corridor to where his belongings where.

 

 

He heard doors closing and keys jingling and babblings vanishing and as soon as he rushed himself to death getting the clothes without being seen in that unconfortable state, there weren’t any noises at all. It was really strange… they were heading the set in Van all together. All together.

 

 

The Maknae couldn’t avoid the thoughts that filled instantly and insistently his mind when he got a glance of the porche and Oh! There was No Van.

 

 

Would they really leave me? Is this a joke they’re playing on me? They have to come back for me, t-they have to…the set is at the other corner of the city For God’s Sake!

 

 

His intern shouting was dismissed by the acknowledgement that the pants he had put on quickly were backwards…

 

 

                                                            ****

 

 

The van was moving a lot since twelve men were transporting in it. Twelve healthy and unquiet souls that were only minding their own business. As always.

 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae. Heechul and Hangeng, Kibum and Siwon. The same as usual. Nothing to panic about. Nothing out of the common.

 

 

They were past halfway there and the breeze seemed so good Donghae HAD to ask Leeteuk if he could open the window so he could get the cool air right into his face like a little dog. Hyukkie just seemed amused by the childish request of his friend.

 

 

-“Whaa, this is just plain awesome Hyung!” his flying hair and a hand gripping the edge of the window. Eunhyuk was amused but he wanted to feel the breeze too, but was ashamed of his own thought. Asking Donghae room for him to get his face out too. The  little fish was all smiles and fun and Eunhyuk never dared to interrupt his friend’s happiness. Because he liked him a lot, he really liked him, that’s why they stayed friends for sooo long.

 

 

Kangin was upset by the situation, but he always was. Leeteuk didn’t seem to give a about the sometimes-bitter-sometimes-funny personality changes of Kangin. He was a leader so he always should act like one.

 

 

In the window of the van were displayed various and beautiful screenshots of the city, from little landscapes and green areas, to huge buildings and hyper-urbanized areas.

 

 

The time this Historical museum caught their sight they all knew they were almost there (Except the ones with eyes glued to their screens).

 

 

The breeze continued to flutter Donghae’s eyes and tangle his pretty silky hair.

 

 

                                                           ****

 

 

Kyuhyun was fidgeting with his keys, one leg crossed and eyes fixed in one tiny spot of the table between the couch and that awful giant vase no one liked but never threw It away.

 

 

What should I do now? 45 minutes and they’re not here He thought with a finger near his mouth, hesitant of entering his mouth with nervousness. This is too much time for a joke! And actually he was taking all of that time thinking about whether it was a joke or not. Finally, the decision made him hesitantly get up in hurry and check if there was another ‘issue’ with his clothing. Everything seemed alright. So, Alright.

 

 

I’m not going to let them leave me behind and know that I give a damn.

 

 

The keys jingled one more time only to unlock the apartment and close it again. And Kyuhyun found him hurriedly running through the streets and avenues, looking up to search the signals that register the names of boulevards and main avenues. He had been walking around the city before, just not that far from his place. He found a subway entrance and quickly went down the stairs and lined himself up in the longest line he had seen (since he wasn’t a kid of walking to his destination, more like get me where I want please and thank you).

 

 

-“Is this the.. l-line?” he backed away a step when the person he referred to turned around and was a huge man without some teeth and tattoos all over his arms. Kyuhyun wasn’t used to people like this and let alone with the looks he was giving him, like he was gonna eat him and throw his skeleton away with a gross burp.

 

 

He didn’t like the look but still, he answered, to his surprise.

 

 

-“Yeah, this is it pretty boy” and laughed at the face Kyuhyun put. A mixture between disgust and little gratitude.

 

 

The comment was so out of place, but he remembered he needed to get there to show them all he was not weak, as they most likely believed.

 

 

The line shortly formed itself behind the brown haired boy and he had no choice more than staying, despite the strong urge to get the away of the huge man in front of him, whose smell wasn’t exactly pleasant to kyuhyun’s nostrils.

 

 

Finally the turn of the Maknae in the long line came and he pressed the buttons of the automatic machine to get his tickets for the subway he needed. Done. Now payment stage. Deposit the money in the container below. Oh, there is a container Kyuhyun was a little entertained by the strange things he had to do. Because he read everything the machine asked, thought it up a little, and answered lingering his finger above the option a while, without touching it yet. This seemed to annoy the people behind because they started peering to know who was making such a fuss out of a ticket machine.

 

 

Kyuhyun finally searched in his pockets to reach the-. . My Wallet.

 

 

His desperate eyes and hands showed obviously that he had no money and the people began to shout ‘move!’ ‘We are in a hurry, too!’ and stuff.

 

 

The Maknae didn’t know what to do, because the idea of walking there seemed insane!

 

 

But in his wildly rushed thoughts of desperation a voice broke the voice shouting in his head.

 

 

-“Here, let me pay for you this time, pretty boy,” He was observing the scene from afar before getting his tickets, the pretty auburn haired boy was clearly having problems with his payment.

 

 

Kyuhyun could say nothing and the man introduced the money in the machine before getting the tickets and jerking Kyuhyun out of the line by his slender arms, and out of the shouting room.

 

 

The man didn’t let go until they were inside the vehicle.

 

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t say anything because wasn’t sure how to react to this person who seemingly appeared as the contrary of his impression.

 

 

His arm was shaking but the man only looked at him, wandering his eyes all over him and lingering in the small space of skin his right shoulder showed from the running. His cheeks were slightly rosy and his arm never letting go of Kyuhyun’s shaky one.

 

 

. Again.

 

-----------

Hi subscribers, beloved subscribers! I don't know how to express my Sorryiness because I left this fanfic for almost 3 moths and I feel so bad about it because I hate to leave things unfinished. Im truly sorry, I had issues plus no inspiration at all. But I had a lot today, and I hope you liked this chapter, because I'm not abandoning this story, even though my updates aren't fast nor constant I will finish this story because I love it... thank you for all yout comments and suggestions, I will have them in mind!!! Bye! see you on chapter 9! :9 thank you for reading!!

 

A long chapter because .. the wait!