Pursuit and Molesters

One at a time

 

He was running; he was running so fast his lungs were claiming to leave his chest desperately, but it didn’t matter at all, because if he got what he wanted, everything would have been worthwhile.

 

 

The city was so alive, shining and happy, people laughed and couples came and went. The sun bright as never, it was almost unbelievable that at that time in the morning it was so vivid. The park and the traders were everywhere. Is this really Seoul? Donghae Thought he was never getting to where he his mind was telling him. He wasn’t even sure he was taking the right way; but somehow the tone in Leeteuk’s reassuring words was definitely not reassuring for Donghae. This street leads to the avenue… mhh… the confidence was not in his side this time, every single sign of streets made him even more confused than he already was.

 

 

A person passed by his side and he took the chance.

 

 

-“Sorry, could you tell me where the main avenue is?” with a flickering light in his eyes, not so noticeable, but still there, he referred this to the, now he realized, mid-aged woman who was carrying a huge bag in his hands, though it didn’t seem heavy.

 

 

-“Oh,” she acknowledged him, “you mean Sejong-ro avenue?” she said kindly while gripping stronger onto the bag.

 

 

-“Yes! that one..” the last part much lowered because of the realization of the disrespectful shout.

 

 

-“You can go there,” she began, allowing a hand to separate of that seemingly valuable bag she held with his might, and pointing to a narrow street that was easily overlooked “then there is going to be a split and you take the right one, it leads to the main avenue Sejong-ro” she finished taking again his bag fully in his arms.

 

 

-“Uh” Donghae stuttered, quickly trying to process the information “Ok, thank you very much” with a lasting reverence he left and directed himself into that freaking narrow dead end, I mean, street he was told.

 

 

He had left the place without a word and silently, but that, he could apologize later, when his hands were gripping the Maknae’s upperarm, him being totally safe and well. A piercing hunch didn’t leave his place at his heart, and the fishy member never disobeyed his hunches because they always led to surprising stuff to happen. The times he felt a hunch, something unusual happened. Not that Kyuhyun was his bestie or anything, but the boy had made him feel something weird when he met him, something obviously anybody else felt. And he was feeling it again, so he thought maybe something could happen to the brat, and nobody would be able to do anything, if not him.

 

 

The street seemed to narrow even more until the point Donghae was doubting in the fact that he was not claustrophobic. Finally, it reached the split, and Donghae remembered perfectly she said right. Or was it left? No, no, it was right. He took it and walked another 4 minutes till his feet touched the sidewalk of a corner and his eyes searched for the sign that read Sejong-ro Av.

 

 

Ah, There.

 

 

Donghae was now more relaxed and his hunch was now just constantly poking his heart, instead of the piercing sensation. The Maknae better be around here because his hunch was so telling him that.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

Now that the train had reached the station Kyuhyun thought was the nearest to the set, (which address he was half unaware) They both, yes the prick and Kyuhyun, got off at the station and Kyuhyun was hoping that he understood his eyes, because they were big enough for the guy to see them and think ‘Oh, yes I should now Go Away and leave this guy alone because he is waiting for someone’ but it was an imagination beyond perfect at that moment. Most likely not to happen.

 

 

Instead, he opened his mouth to demonstrate it was definitely not to happen.

 

 

-“At this corner,” he was testing Kyuhyun’s attention, which was obviously at the surroundings, trying to recognize something and locate himself in his mind-map. At the noise he jerked his back a little, to make him know he was listening “there is a cinema, do you have a little time?”

 

 

The Maknae didn’t know how to answer, he just patted his jeans and adjusted his throat for a steady voice. He didn’t want to make much noise or movements, as if the guy would forget about his existence so he could silently cradle away. They were only walking, but he was barely looking where to. The thought was brushed away by a clear of the guy’s throat.

 

 

-“C’mon, I am not going to eat you” eyebrow raised in confusion but carefully watching kyuhyun’s steps, ensuring he didn’t trip. “My name is Kyuho,” he extended his tattooed arm and uncared hand to him, but the little just stared at it, not even moving his one finger.

 

 

Exactly what I need, a ert called Kyu, too.

 

 

Kyuho gave up on the hand passing it through his short hair, eyes looking to the side and releasing a heavy sigh. Kyuhyun didn’t miss a gesture about Kyuho’s face. But he really disliked the guy’s presence.

 

 

-“uhm..” he said, so low the guy didn’t hear it. “Uhm,” he amplified his voice, getting Kyuho’s eyes on him “I don’t really know if you got it, but I am waiting for somebody”

 

 

Kyuho’s eyes looking into his big orbs, then to his mouth slightly open, and back to his eyes. He had find a guy of his taste, and not so easy would he let go.

 

 

“I don’t know if you do, but I don’t like men, ok?” Kyuhyun finally spoked out, looking into him to guess his reaction. Kyuhyun wasn’t that stupid. He did understand what he thought, and what he meant by ‘You want to walk around with me today, boy?’ Ugh.

 

 

As the guy didn’t respond to him, he took control and turned around to leave, everything said.

 

 

“And even if I did,” he tried getting his dignitiy increased, “You’re not my type.”

 

 

His feet followed his will to go away with dignity, but failed at a grip he wasn’t expecting. One hand wrapped around his wrist, eyes injected with irritation and mouth mid-agape; Kyuhyun gulped. Then, the boy knew it was not to be this simple.

 

 

-“You get that,” he said, more annoyed than before “this is a really big place with lots of people this ‘disgusting’ or more,” his voice getting a little louder, and his grip tighter “and you seem so scared of me right now anyone could easily you up and leave you there”

 

 

Kyuhyun observed his eyes with fallen features, intimidated by the guy’s strong grip and stare. This place was big, and yes, he didn’t know about addresses and directions, but this was his hometown, and one thing he knew about it, was his greatest people. Honest and good. And that he was already 18 and he could take care of his in self alone. So no old ert prick would make him stay with him if he didn’t in want. His eyes began to tremble and his gaze to blur but he took some courage from God knows where,

 

 

-“You,”

 

 

And jerked his arm so rough that Kyuho got startled.

 

 

-“Y-You won’t tell me what to do and when,” now his face was somewhat red and he was getting nervous from courage. “And I can take care of myself, you got it?” The Maknae began walking fast, fearing another grip on his limbs, but not looking back. The street was very busy and the noises from everywhere mingled with his thoughts. As he was the little boy of his family, he had never had to go through stuff like this. But now he understood when his parents said street life was dangerous and he complained about being too taken care of.

 

 

Kyuho was shouting at him. Words he didn’t understand, that dissipated as streets passed.

 

 

Nothing seemed recognizable to him. And it was desperating not to find anything he knew or had seen before. This is Seoul. His hometown. The one he bragged about knowing so well! Why does nothing link to his mind?... Minutes had passed and the streets began to seem like a maze. His stomach began growling hard, and Kyuhyun sighed, because a long walk awaited him.

 

 

But he had to get there soon.

 

------------------------------------------

Hello Subscribers :*! Finally updated the 10th chapter! I'm so happy. I hope you like it. soon I'll give way to some bromance... or romance. hoho.

Enjoy it and make me know your opinion.!!! Thank you for reading and thank you SO MUCH to those who comment I Love youuuuu

 

Next is almost done >.< and Since this one is really short, I promise the next one Very Soon, please look forward to it :D