Guilty Heart

One at a time

 

The day of shooting was a total success; the next days would be for resting and sleeping. Bad for them Kim Junghoon (Manager) couldn’t stand them lazying around like ‘freaking tramps’. Therefore, the schedule would be from 9:00 – 1:00 and 3:00 – 9:00, of what, everybody must be wondering, Recreative Activities. Something some of them Loved to their bones, and others hated to death. The first day, Prince Manager scheduled a visit to the National Museum of Arts. Heechul would probably be interested in some things, as well as Shindong, Sungmin and maybe Siwon; the missing ones would probably much better prefer a good movie and popcorn at home, or some videogames in Kyuhyun and Kangin’s case.

 

 

When the morning sun beamed from between the blinds the younger was already awake, lying still and straight on his blankets as he watched how the ceiling changed of shadowing from the perspective of the daylight. His body could only have some hours of sleep, gathering intervals here and there throughout the night. Probably not healthy at all, and it showed in that part under his eyes, lolling almost unnoticeably in tiredness and dissatisfaction. Suddenly realization told him the light was already bringing morning and Sungmin would likely wake up any moment.

 

 

He got up trying not to disturb his hyung’s sleep, he planned to go shower early and get out of Sungmin’s room before he even woke up. The day before he had realized something and it seems his heart all of a sudden wanted to remind him about it every three seconds. Now that he had consciously realized his feelings, it would be really awkward or suspicious around his hyung. He thought about it in the time he spent awake at night. He grew a great fear of his hyung or any other hyung finding out his unnaturalness. It was a great, great fear. He mustn’t let himself wander carelessly around his Crush. Ugh…

 

 

He felt awful having to refer to him like that because it made him feel like a schoolgirl in love and he was a man, a respectful masculine man and he believed it but, somehow his hyung made him melt a little on the inside only by his smile.

 

 

Ah… this is so wrong. He bit his lip in concern, feeling how a great guilt, maybe as great as his fear, made his way into his heart. So wrong.

 

 

At this moment he took his phone and straightforwardly walked in the direction of the door, only stopping to take his towel and a t-shirt (underwear too). Before touching the doorknob his eyes made a stop on the person lying in his bed, hair a little messy and with one of his legs adorably sticking out of the blanket. His lips were reddish maybe from his habit of biting his lower lip when he is sad, as well as mad, concerned and happy. He wanted to get closer and maybe, just maybe, feel that skin to see how soft, how smooth it would feel. Perhaps taste the upper part, those beautiful radical curves he had, more like a zigzag. Just-

 

 

No.

 

 

His mind blocked the rest of that. His daydreaming part wished he could continue that fantasy but his Mind Control knew what was best for him.

 

 

Without thinking more he opened the door and walked directly to the bathroom. No one was there fortunately and he locked the door as soon as he got inside and opened the faucet of the bath. The water jet made any other noise unnoticeable and now the Maknae was alone with his guilty conscience. He sat on the toilet lid and rested his elbows on his thighs. He brought his hands to his face and his heartbeat began thumping annoyingly, so annoying and incessant. His conscious tried to give an explanation that didn’t fall into the Incorrect about all this feelings. He believed that maybe if he thought of him it was because he admired him really much, and he liked him..

 

 

He took off the last cloth and got inside the bathtub

 

 

Like.

 

 

That word could mean so many things. It could mean strong friendship; it could also mean good comradeship and also Family relationships. Maybe he did want his hyung but maybe he wanted him to hug him and pat his head, maybe he really wished that he defended him from the others or call out to him when they were going somewhere. Maybe it was that kind of like, the friendly one.

 

 

His heart answered with a piercing sensation, the one you feel when you get scared.

 

 

He knew none of them was the one he felt. His heart knew it well, but his conscience would just not agree. He wanted his Hyung to hold him in his arms and kiss his forehead, he wanted to taste those lips and feel the smoothness he was now imagining. He wished his Hyung would look at him and feel really nervous and blush because he was embarrassed.

 

 

He wanted his Hyung so badly, but it was the most wrong wish in the world. It felt dirty to even want it.

 

 

I should just not get close to Hyung for these days, maybe this’ll go away if I don’t, and I will forget about it and feel normal, like before.

 

 

The bathroom was filled with hot vapor and Kyuhyun sunk into the water to dissolve all these bothersome thoughts.

 

 

                                                      ****

 

 

After the hurry and the somnolence of everyone (if they could work together), the table was set with everything, ready and smoky. Leeteuk made the last call, just in case they weren’t aware that he wanted their butts in the kitchen in the next 30 seconds or he would go and throw a gallon of cold water right at their faces. Curses were part of his vocabulary when he was mad but only inside the dorms.

 

 

They began appearing one by one, getting their butts on their seats not before taking a plate and filling it with food. So they began feeding themselves like always, without waiting up for one another. Sungmin took his seat beside Shindong, like most of the times. Kyuhyun always sat beside him, but this time, he wouldn’t and he really had to avoid being obvious so he arrived before anybody else, but after Leeteuk and Wookie for being there alone would be freaking creepy.

 

 

The table was pronto full and not a chair was missing. Siwon made a pray before the meal, but someone couldn’t wait and smashed the food noisily inside his mouth.

 

 

-“Heechul! Can’t you wait till he finishes?” Asked a slightly concerned Hangeng, not totally serious.

 

 

-“I’m hungry! Aish” he said acting annoyed and Hangeng’s expression softened, he was too kind. Heechul looked at him and smiled, his acting was good, but poor Hangeng.

 

 

-“Here, open” he said while the Chinese opened without objection and received the food directly into his mouth.

 

 

-“Kamzhaminda” His accent was still confusing and he sometimes changed the order of the letters. This made Heechul always amused about him. He laughed uproariously and gave a soft whack to his head. “Ouch” he murmured and kept eating the rice he himself prepared for them.

 

 

Leeteuk finally sat with them to eat. Kyuhyun was at his right side and Donghae at his left, followed by Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Kangin, respectively. Nobody really cared about the accommodation but Sungmin’s spot was his and only his, they all knew. He was actually kind of possessive, they were starting to notice. His pink mug was only for him and as well he didn’t take anybody’s stuff.  

 

 

-“When we finish, take a bath, get ready and we leave at 9:00 for the Museum” Leeteuk announced to the eating beasts as he fed Eunhyuk with sweet ball that Donghae caught halfway.

 

 

-“Donghae!” Eunhyuk reproached but gave in anyways.

 

 

Donghae’s laughter resounded so close Eunhyuk’s ears as he cursed something in mumbles, in a kidding way. They always fought but were never serious.

 

 

Kyuhyun observed how well they got along, they had known each other more than he has known Sungmin, and yet their relationship was the ideal ‘Good Friends’ label.  Why can’t his relationship with Sungmin be like that… why does his heart flutter when his eyes meet and why does he like it. Donghae and Eunhyuk seemed to feel so easy around each other and everything flows with the conversations… On the other hand, Kyuhyun couldn’t even say something out of the weather, the schedule or another member, let alone deep talks. He wanted to know his Hyung better, but it was so awkward.

 

 

His eyes got back to his plate, almost full as his chopsticks kept mixing Hangeng’s rice.

 

 

They finished the meal and got back to their rooms to get ready and to shower (only the ones who didn’t before breakfast). Minnie hopped to his room, adorable. Kyuhyun walked to the sink and started washing the dishes. Leeteuk wowed and patted his head, which made him blush and hide his face in annoyance.

 

 

-“Why are you helping?” Ryeowook asked him once Leeteuk had left.

 

 

-“I’m the Maknae, aren’t they supposed to do this for their Hyungs?” he asked almost immediately, his eyes locked on his hands.

 

 

-“well, yeah, but you never-” Kyuhyun made a huge noise with a bowl.

 

 

-“Sorry” he said as he arranged it again.

 

 

-“It’s ok” the cinnamon-skinned boy answered slowly, slightly confused.

 

 

They finished the dishes and the Ryeowook began drying them. Kyuhyun was watching the corridor and suddenly dried his hands and left saying something about ‘my stuff all messy”. He continued his task with a light frown,

 

 

                                                                ****

 

 

In the corridor rushing boys walked here and there and Kyuhyun only dodged them since his objective included a quick stop on Sungmin’s room to take a sweater and run out before getting caught as if he was a thief, but naturally, as a casual thief maybe?

 

 

The door was almost there and a big figure interrupted in his way and his face smashed into something that made them both fall or so Kyuhyun thought since he fell. Kangin didn’t even move more than 2 feet.

 

 

-“I am sorry” the younger said while patting his jeans with his hands. Kangin only stared at him, changing direction the moment their eyes met.

 

 

-“yeah” he said and patted his shoulder once. Kyuhyun could see Sungmin entering his room from the background.

 

 

I don’t really think a sweater is absolutely necessary

 

 

He walked back to the lounge and took a seat in the couch. A moment after that Leeteuk yelled ‘we’re leaving’ and all of them rushed to the lounge too, last of them little, handsome Kibum.

 

 

-“Had to be you” Donghae received his friend with a neck hug. He showed his bright smile, the one everyone loved and absolutely nobody disliked.

 

 

The door was open and they hurried to the clown van. The weather was nice, a little cool, but nice. Awesome.

 

 

On their way they stopped to buy some food and by the time they almost arrived the museum, it had begun raining heavy. He only had a simple t-shirt on and there was a freaking waterfall outside, waiting for him. No umbrella, no jacket, no sweater, no nothing. They parked and took the umbrellas that were inside the van. Leeteuk said they would share because they were only 6.

 

 

-“Kangin, you and me, Heechul here, share with Hangeng” he passed the umbrella from the front part of the van. “Kyuhyun, you and Donghae, Ryeowook with Sungmin, and Yesung, Shindong, here”

 

 

-“I don’t have one!” Eunhyuk demanded.

 

 

-“Here, for you and Kibum” he rolled his eyes and opened his car door.

 

 

Ah, at least is not Hyung… He turned to see Donghae, who got a little awkward and scratched behind his ear in response.

 

 

Not that He and I get along that well either…

 

 

Maybe it was better Idea to get totally wet.

 

 

 

_________________________________

Hello Dear readers! This is the next chapter in which I worked really hard, I think it was hard to describe the guilt in an innocent mind like Kyuhyun's in this Fic. Hope you all enjoy this Chapter and comment me your opinion :D! 

Here, have some Kyuhae, coming soon

 Happy Holidays and Enjoy your family this Christmas and New year's eve.

 

See you really soon......