Realization

One at a time

 

They got ready and fine for the shooting, and as soon as they reached the filming set, which this time wasn’t inside some place, but outside, the atmosphere seemed more loose, and they were actually having some fun. The director congratulated everyone for their efforts; they were finally reaching the point of the MV, and they matched the lyrics. After that, they had a break, to distress themselves and catch up on the next part of the shooting. They knew it was hard and it asked a lot from themselves, some had not seen their moms in a lot of time, but if Super Junior would feel more recognized, they had to make this effort. That’s what they are here for, after all.

 

 

The break was short but it was enough for them to chat, distress and eat to recover some energy. Kyuhyun went to the bathroom for his juice wouldn’t stay in his system forever and risk the shooting? Mmm, better not to get the members mad. He was really good at that though. Recently Leeteuk hadn’t yelled at him, and that made him happy, but he didn’t know whether it was because he had been good, or he had obeyed, or he liked him now, or just because he had forgotten to yell. Leeteuk is an Angel, but a really loud, vocal one.

 

 

As he entered the Restrooms, he noticed nobody was in, and released a long sigh he had been holding since morning, since Sungmin had whispered to his ear ‘hey’, since he had apologized cutely to him when he accidentally made him hit his head. Kyuhyun’s cheeks slowly turned pink, and his face seemed to feel somewhat warm. He was such a kind, gentle hyung, and not only kind, but handsome… and his voic-

 

 

-“Ah!” He said outloud, trying to extenuate the feeling forming in his chest, and the images of his sweet hyung’s smile in his mind.

 

 

Something was awakening in there, something that was shaping into a rare feeling, rare to him, rare till now.

 

 

                                                        ****

 

 

Siwon approached his hyung for an advice of acting, he didn’t know if he should do the movement or just walk straight to the camera at that line

 

 

-“Hyung, when I say ‘Try to experience more things and feel more’ should I watch to the floor and make this face” he paused to act the part “or just keep watching to the camera?” he turned to see his eyes. His Hyung thought about it for some seconds and spoke.

 

 

-“I think,” he said still doubting “you should do the first one, looks more passionate” he assured.

 

 

-“Ah! Thank you hyung” he replied really satisfied and vowed down.

 

 

-“No, it’s nothing, I’m going to the bathroom, before they call us again” he smiled one more time and left hurriedly.

 

 

His hand pushed the door and the eco made him realize he was alone in the restrooms.

 

 

-“Ahhhhhh” he voiced an audible sigh, which got a little of frustration out of himself, it seemed like someone stretching in the morning, to be honest.

 

 

He checked his beautiful flawless face in the giant mirror covering the walls against the toilet doors as he Hummed to the song of Dancing out. Suddenly his gaze became sad and his bangs covered his face as he tilted it down. His hand fished into his pocket for a petit piece of paper he was keeping, invisible to others. He unfolded it 2 times, till it was the size of a napkin. The beautiful figure embodied into the paper was Sunny, with her eyes half closed by his bright smile, and her cheeks were cutely chubby. He closed the distance between the picture and him, slowly. When it was close enough so he could observe her lashes and her earrings, he stopped and remained silent for a moment, watching how her hair fell from her shoulders and her ear was hiding one lock of hair behind it.

 

 

-“Sunny-ah, I’ve tried my best to like you but… You’re unreachable, huh?” he voiced, thinking his words were lost in that very room, that very moment, and not that some pair of ears where catching all of that inside one of the toilets.

 

 

He wasn’t prepared for something so shocking; his hand went straight to his mouth, his eyes as big as grapes. Sungmin, his secretly favorite Hyung, his favorite friend, his first friend, was in love with Girls Generation’s Sunny, and so in love considering his words.

 

 

-“I should’ve told you directly to go out with me” he whispered, really low. “not just send you anonymous flowers…” this sentence even lower,

 

 

When the younger one heard about the flowers, he could realize Sungmin was serious about Sunny, like he was with everything else. Something pierced his heart, and he was not able to recognize what it really was. It ached and his hand had to pass from his mouth to his heart, grasping onto the cloth of his t-shirt. Trying not to move or make any noise, he continued listening intently; guilt making its way into his mind, but Kyuhyun knew how to brush it off in that moment, even though he realized it would bother him later.

 

 

Sungmin sighed again, and Kyuhyun could hear the running tap letting a water jet fall, getting interrupted by something he imagined to be his hands.

 

 

Sungmin brought them to his face and washed it while his fingers rubbed on it several times. He saw Sungmin as he toweled his face, arranged his hair and gave it a check in the mirror quickly before walking out of the room. Kyuhyun finally walked down the toilet he had climbed on when he heard somebody coming. The reason? No Idea, he was such a weirdo sometimes.

 

 

Sungmin likes this much Sunny-noona… She’s way older tho…

 

 

He kept his mind working on that idea, but no why came as explanation of such weird situation. He imagined them walking together in the park, going for dinner, at the theatre and even sitting at the shore of the ocean, before the sunset. It was so strange the way his mind kept bringing images of these thoughts; images that somehow make Kyuhyun feel really bad, lonely, disappointed.

 

 

I don’t like that.

 

 

He thought, and decided this was the only thing he was absolutely sure about. He didn’t like that.

 

 

What do I…

 

 

He continued exploring his own heart, as if it were a dictionary. The conclusion came right after some minutes.

 

 

The light of the restrooms flickered every now and then, the sink was all wet and the mirror was broken at the very edge. Right there and right then, he saw his reflection and stayed thunderstruck at his own face, at the look of his own eyes.

 

 

A look of tenderness, of affection.

 

 

A look of love.

 

 

****

 

 

The break was over and the staff knew it. Gathering all of the ducklings was not a simple task though. They usually took great advantage of the time they were given at the cafeteria, going to the bathroom, chatting outside the set to take a breath. They hated to do this task, but there was always somebody who would do it.

 

 

-“Please have all of the members here in the next 5 minutes, we need to finish this today” the staff said to an innocent Ryeowook, who immediately did as he was told.

 

 

He began with the cafeteria, that was no more than a room with 2 tables and some long plain wooden benches. There he got Shindong, (as always, he thought) Kibum, Heechul and Yesung. They began moving and Wookie took this for a ‘coming’.

 

 

The next place he checked was the backyard or something really close to one. No luck.

 

 

The bathroom seemed empty, but Ryeowook peered anyways. There was the Maknae standing in front of the mirror with a lost look. He thought it was somewhat strange but didn’t give it a second thought.

 

 

-“They want us there in 5 minutes” he said, breaking Kyuhyun’s train of thoughts.

 

 

-“Ah, ye ye” he replied, moving his hands and scratching his nape; his gaze still locked to the front, that Ryeowook realized wasn’t himself in the mirror but the nothing. A second after, he blinked and focused his eyes. He didn’t look at Ryeowook in the eyes though.

 

 

The little Ryeowook noticed the heaviness in the air, that Kyuhyun was trying to hide behind his ‘light and cool’ hand movements, which more than cool seemed clumsy. Knowing this, he left without making heavier the already heavy atmosphere.

 

 

What is it? He wondered while his footsteps guided him to the front door, where Donghae and the rest should be.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes followed the direction Ryeowook took, but his mind was still dangerously stuck with the memories of Sungmin self-talking with her beloved Sunny-noona. It acked and he couldn’t possibly like this feeling ever. Again, his heart was hurting and it showed that living with these group wouldn’t bring him any ease. He couldn’t blame this on anybody. Neither Sungmin nor Kangin, nor Leeteuk.

 

 

This was all his own fault, because he had fallen in Love with his gentle hyung.

 

 

The four walls of the bathroom would have to die with this secret, because it would never leave them. It could never leave. Kyuhyun would never ever tell this secret to anyone. It felt so wrong in so many ways. His hand tightened his t-shirt for the second time and that way he sealed that feeling in the deepest part of his heart.

 

 

_____________

HEY! I uploaded, yes I did! And I really hope this chapter makes you want to discover what's going to happen to kyuhyun's love. Thank yoou for those who have read my fanfic so far or hav commented, I'm so grateful! I had some inspiration for some angsty love. Here it begins Kyuhyun's love problems and more brotherhood situations, cause I love them <3 

 

I hope to read you in the next chapter! Please leave me your opinion or coments down below. I hope you like this chapter:) what do you think about naming my chapters? please tell me so.

 

byebye!