Double Plans

One at a time

 

-“Hey, Maknae” he said as he passed through and opened the lid of the washing machine to deposit the piece of cloth inside before closing it.

 

 

-“Hyung?” the meaning behind that question suggested the disbelief of him attending the washing room, and even more so, attending to actually wash something.

 

 

-“What?” he understood the inference in it. “Can’t I wash my own boxers at ease?” he seated and pretended he was waiting for them to come out.

 

 

-“Hyung, I can take them to your room; you don’t have to wait 45 minutes for a pair of boxers” he was looking curiously at him, but the diva didn’t place his eyes on him.

 

 

-“I won’t have you delivering my boxers to my room, do you think I’ll let you touch MY underwear?!” Kyuhyun suppressed his laughter with an obvious grin. “Are you our housemaid or what? Really..” he turned his face to the opposite direction.

 

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smile at the cute clumsiness of his Hyung’s speech, spitting and throwing loud words. “Okay, hyung” You can wait with me. He was not sure about it but he felt that Heechul wanted to stay with him, maybe it was just him.

 

 

The minutes went by, 10, 15, 20 minutes in silence, only the sound of the cycling motions inside the metallic box. Heechul decided to start a conversation, and maybe, begin to force his way into him.

 

 

-“hmm” he hummed in announce, waiting no more than two seconds to continue, “I know maybe you don’t feel comfortable with some of us,” he received a hum in reply from the younger, giving him chance to keep on, “I’ve been thinking, and since you sometimes take this attitude that, I must say, it’s really scheming for me; I wanted to-” he stopped all at once when another humming noise called his attention only to encounter a soundly asleep Maknae, quiet sighs coming out of his mouth, like mild snores.

 

 

Too many detours.

 

 

He let out a smiley sigh. Next time, maybe.

 

 

Some minutes passed by, perhaps another 15 or so, before someone opened the door quickly, and as fast as he recognized the person as Leeteuk he shushed him motioning the Maknae beside him. Leeteuk made an exaggerated gesture and mouthed “Is he asleep?”

 

 

-“Yeah” Heechul said, in normal low voice, noting that he was making a fuss.

 

 

-“Can you tell him we’re leaving tonight at 9?” a modulated tone explained, “We’re having our celebration party” he seemed really excited but when Kyuhyun moved in his sleep, he shushed himself and slowly closed the door.

 

 

Heechul turned to see if he was awake; he got caught in those beautiful, long eyelashes down there. He was still asleep and also very beautiful, he had realized. His plenty auburn hair tickled his shoulder and the greyish yellow light from outside illuminated half of his acne-scarred face.

 

 

He waited patiently until he was awake, and explained him the situation, having him reacting hurriedly since he wasn’t ‘presentable for outing’.

 

 

****

 

 

The issue now was getting ready and cool on time (9:00), which was 30 minutes away. Why didn’t I in showered 3 hours ago agh! He groaned as he quickly rubbed the foam off his face in circle motions. The door squeaked and the sound had him with the soap bar in one hand and the other covering his parts, just in case.

 

 

It stopped, “Kyuhyun-ah..?” his bunny roommate asked for permission to… he wasn’t sure.

 

 

-“yeah..” he said trying to sound like asking but failing.

 

 

-“Are you still showering?” he had opened the door a little bit more, another whirr echoing the bathroom. The answer came almost immediately, “Yes!” thinking that it would stop Sungmin from opening the door even more and it did. The doors of the shower were translucent plastic, which left a blurry image of what was inside; in this case Kyuhyun, .

 

 

-“Ah,” he said but cared very little about that and after the little pause opened it a bit more while explaining himself, “You know, I was thinking I don’t really want to go to the party..”

 

 

-“Hyung!” he said to definitely stop him from entering “don’t enter, it’s all wet in here!” he yelled while Sungmin laughed slightly and he realized how weird that sounded. “ahm” he tried to bury the last comment with a new one while mentally punching himself in the very face for the stupid comment. “Why do you mean you don’t want to?” he asked while he washed away the remaining of shampoo.

 

 

-“I’ve been really tired lately” his face against the door, swaying it back and forth cutely, “Would you tell them?”

 

 

He stayed silent so that the younger would answer him, but the Maknae was thinking beyond that. What if he was having a love problem? Or his family? What if something happened? He fought the urge to offer him company and talk, since he was nobody to in his business, (if his inferences were true by any chance) “Of course” he assured, grateful that he managed to cut the I’ll stay with you part albeit with difficulty.

 

 

-“Thank’s Kyuhyun-ah” the shorter one replied with a smile Kyuhyun missed.

 

 

The door whirred one more time till the click informed it was closed.

 

 

****

 

 

-“WE ARE HERE!~” Leeteuk loudly howled as they stepped in the place one by one. The place seemed somewhat neglected. The room was the size of a classroom and it was full of furniture as if it were a large lounge. After they stared at it some minutes, someone scowled about it.

 

 

-“The is this” Kangin murmured to the members around him. Ryeowook and Kibum specifically, as Heechul observed with disgust, not sure if for the place or Kangin himself.

 

 

-“This,” the leader emphasized his tone, making them aware that nothing could go unnoticed for him, “is our party venue” his face was proud of it until Kangin placed a hand over his shoulder, mid-agape and clarified something.

 

 

-“Well, it ” he honestly finished looking at the same direction as Leeteuk, whose smile had turned into a disappointing gesture.

 

 

-“You think so?” he was being dragged into the we-are-lame mood.

 

 

-“This can get as fun as we want it to” Donghae was inspecting the furniture before he threw himself on the nearest sofa. “Right?” he snapped to his inseparable friend, who only smiled in reply.

 

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun glanced at each other not knowing what to say and the cinnamon-skinned boy decided to give Leeteuk a cheerful comment. “Maybe,” he started and repeated himself after they lowered the noise, “Maybe it is a little dusty”, he said as he dragged his finger over the surface of a wooden piece of furniture, and then fished his bag before getting a piece of torn rag “but it will do” he finished and directed his eyes to the furniture, making sure it was squeaky clean.

 

 

-“Are you implying-“

 

 

-“Yes” Leeteuk shut him up, a smile directed to Ryeowook, then Kangin, “Any objection?”

 

 

Kangin half-rolled his eyes and sighed, “well,” he walked near Wookie “gimme that” he snatched the rag and began cleaning the place before the astonished eyes of everyone, including Heechul, who would hardly accept to dirty his beautiful hands cleaning.

 

 

It was really amazing that the raccoon was actually helping with something he hated: cleaning. Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook for another rag, and also helped cleaning.

 

 

-“Com’on guys, this’ll take us 10 minutes if we all help” skillful hands wiped every cranny of the place with an old cloth. Leeteuk knew how to motivate them, he’d always known.

 

 

In less than 10 minutes the place was much better, when I say much, I mean much. Kangin and Shindong helped bring the food and the drinks, of course. “Where’s Sungmin?” Yesung asked, being the first comment of the night regarding Sungmin. Kyuhyun had a mental heart attack as they began saying things about the absent member.

 

 

-“Oh, I remember” he turned to them with an apologetic smile that instead of apologetic, it came out as awkward. “He said, uhm, he was feeling kind of bad and would stay home so” he twisted his mouth on the edge, with the last word.

 

 

-“Why until now?” the rapper projected all his confusion in his frowned eyebrows.

 

 

-“Because he just realiz-”

 

 

-“No, I mean, why you tell us until now”

 

 

-“Well,” his words stayed inside his mouth as he couldn’t bring them out.

 

 

Donghae seemed to catch up about something wrong and helped a little “With all this cleaning we all forgot something, by the way, where’s the music player?”

 

 

-“Ah it’s on the trunk, lemme go get it” Kibum snapped and left leaving the last part almost inaudible. 

 

 

Yesung’s eyes suddenly snapped open as his mouth showed his teeth with an odd face, “I-”

 

 

-“what” Heechul asked, disgustingly watching him gesture funny faces, ugly, he would say if he were the one describing.

 

 

-“I-” his eyes were fixed on a point in front of him.

 

 

Heechul observed him some more seconds, “what” with the same tone and modulation.

 

 

-“I-” it was like a broken record.

 

 

-“Spit it out, will you!” The innocent cinnamon-skinned male had reached his patience limit, which brought surprised expressions to Leeteuk and the others followed by a yelling Yesung, “I Forgot to feed my Turtle!”

 

 

After that he just walked hurriedly to the door, put on his jacket and left running like he was being pursued by three serial killers. Heechul half-eyed him as he left adding a low “One less”. Kibum got back with the Stereo and connected it quickly, filling the room with American trendy music. He gave a glance to Donghae and pointed his thumb to the door referring to the boy running for his life that passed next to him, with a look that asked what the hell, which Donghae replied with another look that said never mind along with a wave. The party began getting the mood of a proper party. The door was knocked and the leader opened it to reveal the members of DBSK and some of the Girl’s Generation ladies that held a couple of alcohol bottles in their arms.

 

 

-“Are we late?” Jessica asked playfully. 

 

 

__________________________________________

 

Hello dear subscribers/readers! I bring the new update, I'm so sorry I wanted to do it before but I was a little busy with some issues. I hope you enjoy it and let me know your thoughts about it in the comments, please :)

I PROMISE the next update will be really sooner. Thank you for reading, I know there are subscribers and readers that constantly check up if I have updated, to you THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you are the ones that keep me going with this story! I'ts getting more interesting, the next chapter will be even more interesting!

So see read you in a couple of days!!

Enjoy n.n