Light in Hell

One at a time

Li

Lee Sung Min (20 years old) Very Popular for his Cuteness on stage, member with knowledge of guitar, piano, drums, and other instruments. One of the best voices of the Group. Very Good at Dancing and learns real fast. He’s said to be kept to himself, reliable, and very caring. But his temper may go off if he’s provoked. He’s also a little resentful, so be careful with that.

 

 

That’s the Description of Sung Min he had got. Very Interesting. But it’s not enough. He needed more. But he knew he had to wait, because If you harass him, not only he’s going to evade you, but he’s going to have a grudge on you.

 

 

This is going to take time. But, he’s willing to get away with it.

 

 

                                                                                      ----

 

 

-“Good morning guys” said a tiny sweet voice. It was being heard through the walls so it was constantly approaching them since it was louder every step. Kyuhyun was groaning while he stretched his spine in an attempt of losing sleepiness. Crack- Ouch, that was my backbone… He thought as he tiredly rubbed his eyes. There was a cold surface against his calve, and his body was tensed because something so flat and hard was underneath. What- the memories of yesterday flashed his mind and realization hit him. Yesterday, after dinner, everybody went to their rooms and shut the freaking doors almost in his face. They goodnight-ed each other and went to sleep in their respective rooms. It seems like nobody cared where the hell the newbie was going to spend the night, neither if he even had a couch to sleep meanwhile. They were so mean to him, but he wrongly tried to justify their rudeness by thinking they probably were so tired and went straight to sleep, their schedules are so busy…

 

 

-“Hey, wake up and take a shower, now” The leader, whose name he didn’t remember well enough Ee tuk, Li tuk.. Lee teuk!, that’s it! addressed him with a ‘hey’, probably he didn’t remember his name and hey seemed like a good way to call him. Someone didn’t like it, as it seems.

 

 

-“My name is Kyuhyun…” he discretely remarked, as if not really wanting him to hear, but trying to make sure to himself his name. Leeteuk , not even noticing his light whine, passed through another room to wake up more members. “Come on Donghae, you already had your extra 5 minutes…” sounds of patting eco-ed the room. Kyuhyun was dumbfounded, realizing the difference in his treatment and the other members’.

 

 

Everybody was starting to get out of their caves, sleepy and yawning, while Kyuhyun was only gathering his properties, which were sprawled all over the floor, wrinkled blankets, old little pillows, and an old futon.

 

 

What’s so bad about me, that makes them treat me this rude, he thought with concern and misunderstanding printed on his face.

 

 

As the members one by one entered the kitchen, he just stood still, waiting for them to be all in, so he could finally enter. He didn’t want them to see his disappointed face, his joyless mood, his cheerless self. He really thought they were going to at least open their room doors to him, seeing the situation, but none did. Not even one of them. It was just so disappointing, he was very sad of realizing he was unwanted there, so the members were trying to make him feel less. Why didn’t they notice he was suffering?  No, a denial popped his mind, I’m not going to let them see through me; It IS painful, but why would I let them see that their methods are working? NO! Kyuhyun shouted within his mind, pressing his teeth against his lower lip, earning some pain out of it. A voice caught him from behind, as a hand was placed around his shoulder, beginning the way of his upper arm. He shivered slightly to the touch, and again, the voice repeated itself.

 

 

-“Are you coming?” Kyuhyun turned his face to encounter the dancer of the group, well-remembered by him, Oh, it’s Lee…DongHae. It was a very cool guy whose smile was so sincere and tranquil and his eyes so tender, that almost made Kyuhyun smile at him, before his mind unfailingly reminded him of They don’t like you, don’t let them fool you and he thanked himself for that.

 

 

-“uh y-yes” came his answer, and as he expected, Donghae smiled and got away to catch up with his friend HyukJae, Eunhyuk…the Rapper, best dancer also…

 

 

The kitchen was as clean as a Hotel Suite; it seems they weren’t animals after all. The stove was warm and a pan with something reeky was above. It smelled really delicious, and it appears that Ryeowook, Kim Ryeo Wook, one of the main voices, was cooking something in the opposite wick. The atmosphere was warm and smiles were everywhere, some of them were already recognized by Kyuhyun, who studied them intently last night, with his list. Kim Heechul, and Hangeng were chuckling about something, and Donghae and Eunhyuk were teasing each other with little smirks, Kangin, the big guy, was sitting already and laughing about something Siwon was telling him. It was so amiable. Don’t ruin it!

 

 

-“Good M-Morning!” Kyuhyun greeted them, and instantly, as if magic, the spirit was brought down by his voice.

 

 

-“yeah” Said Eunhyuk while still toweling his hair (he was just out of the shower)

 

 

-“morning” answered vaguely a quiet guy that Kyuhyun quickly recognized as Ye Sung, the other main vocalist.   

 

 

The disinterest in which they greeted him hurt him, but as he promised he didn’t let it out, and smiled softly, until a really sweet velvety voice came up from above everything, almost making the noise disappear.

 

 

-“Good Morning” it was a really energetic reply. Kyuhyun snapped his head to the source, and couldn’t hold back his jolt of happiness. Somebody, at least somebody didn’t treated him badly. At least Sungmin was trying to accept him. Maybe it was because he was empathic, and could feel the real meaning behind Kyuhyun’s carefree face. And he was smiling at him. Smiling. A smile stretched in Kyuhyun’s face as he tried to hide it from the rest of them, because Who is stupid enough to get happy with just a ‘Good Morning’?

 

 

Sungmin approached Kyuhyun again, with a friendly smile and a lovely aura; it kind of gave off a pink cloud of sparkles. It was so unreal, and unreasonable, but Kyuhyun couldn’t feel the oddity in it, because he was being dragged into his kind eyes.

 

 

Sungmin wasn’t even thinking of getting Kyuhyun to like him, he was just being his normal self, which certainly encompassed smiles, bright eyes, and courtesies.

 

 

-“Come, here’s an extra chair” worded as motioned his head to the said chair. Kyuhyun eyes got wider, and with a humble bow, followed the older to the table. It appeared nobody bothered with his intrusion, because they continued to laugh their guts out with every joke. He was happy that nobody noticed him entering in their ‘bubble’ because that could ruin the mood again, like when he said Good Morning. However, it was rude for him not to thank Sungmin for his gesture. Manners go first.

 

 

-“T-thank you… Hyung” and at the mention of the word, most of the members fell silent.  Kyuhyun’s eyes spotted their faces with surprise, some frowning and others rolling their eyes. Did I say something wrong? Oh-no…I..have to, I didn’t… I-I, and nobody noticed the face Sungmin had got. Raised brows and slightly opened mouth. His expression, far from annoyed, was rather understanding and pleased. He chuckled and patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder, realizing the tenseness it had, and earning a shiver from the younger. He massaged softly, trying to calm him down without scaring him, because Damn that tensed shoulders were something that his massaging teacher remarked them not to leave alive.

 

 

-“yeah, Maknae-ah” he dared to add, before the disgusted looks of Kangin, Heechul and Eunhyuk. Ryeowook, Leeteuk, and Donghae’s expressions were neutral and the rest didn’t mind it. Some times after, everybody seemed to be back in their business. Be it Eating, chatting, or cooking.

 

 

Why did I call him like that?, I mean, he is my hyung, but I hadn’t gotten permission to call them that… what if he got ma-

 

 

-“Hey Brat,” Kangin interrupted his self-scolding, a little bothered to address him, and to get everyone’s attention, besides that of Kyuhyun, “Just sit with us, you don’t have to be all cautious all the time; now, this is going to be your home, so make yourself confortable”

 

 

Kyuhyun nodded and gave him a troubled smile, before getting his chopsticks and shoving some food into his mouth, his Big, big mouth, according to HyukJae’s grimace of realization. Donghae laughed at his friend’s face. He was always so obvious, good Kyuhyun wasn’t looking. Sungmin seemed so happy with Kangin’s compliment to Kyuhyun, his assuring words and welcoming phrase. Kyuhyun was genuinely relaxed now; hence he was eating a lot, like he always did.

 

 

But something was odd about it, Kangin, since Kyuhyun arrived, had had the worst posture against him, and was one of the firsts to accept him somewhat. Sungmin thought he was just being nice because he can’t help his nature, being caring and loving, although sometimes covered by his sharpness.

 

 

As he was digging into his thoughts, his mind unconsciously drove his eyes to the direction where Kyuhyun was eating, observing him without realization. He was smiling at him, without knowing somebody, maybe curious, maybe intrigued, was watching over that cute scene, his eyes piercing in Sungmin’s head.