Solved yet Unsolved

Eye of the Wolf

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

Seriously, what is happening? I looked for sarcasticness in their eyes but I found none. They're dead serious. I sighed, I don't know what to do anymore.

"Go back to your classes now, we'll discuss this thing later." The CEO said. The two of us bowed and escaped from the office.

"It....happened so fast. And how would I look normal again?" I asked Luhan.

"Just say that you joined the gang." 

"What gang?"

"Just mention it. Trust me." He  said and smiled at me.

"Uhm....I'm sorry for being close with you all of a sudden. Well, it really is necessary." He continued and I nodded.

"I understand." I replied and turned to look at him. I never got to look at his face clearly since I entered this school. Though he looked straight at me a while ago, I was just focused on his eyes, not on his features. 

Milky white skin, pearly eyes, innocent face, and pink lips. That's probably what girls  saw in him. But what about his attitude?

Luhan's P.o.V.

Wide smile, beautiful eyes, and reddish lips. Yet why do people avoid her? Probably because she's poor. But she really is not. We were together for around five years but she doesn't remember. We were children back  then and she was taken away. Actually, her family is somehow richer than ours, the problem is, they died a few years ago. 

So much for that, I really don't know what will happen yet. But I don't plan on befriending her. I'm not in good terms with people, and I don't like socializing. Whatever. She's just like  any other schoolgirl who  falls for our group, EXO.

I waited for her as she entered the classroom. Murmurs have started to boil out. I just ruffled my hair and proceeded in my own classroom.

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"What happened?"

"Did she join that group?"

I sat down and didn't mind them. The teacher looked at me with a terrifying stare.

"So, Mr. Lu took care of you, huh?" The Math teacher asked me. He probably knew about it. Then, I just nodded my head.

"What happened to you?" They asked me. Then, the next teacher entered the room.

"They forced me to join that group." I said and looked at the board. We had no teacher in Science for the past few weeks and substitutes replaced the teacher's place. Now, he presented himself as Jonghyun and continued with the lesson. We are currently studying physics in science. There were terms that were famillar with me. I followed the track of solution and raised my hand for the answer.

"x=217.5 and y=1546." I said as Yunah stood up.

"How dare you join EXO?! They never let people to be with them! It can't be! Not with such a poor thing like you!" She beamed. I stood up and slammed the desk.

"Excuse me, but did I not say in my early statement that I was forced into that group? And to clarify, I am living with simplicity and contentment. I can support myself and my family, concluding that I am not poor. We own our own house and pay taxes, portraying that the monthly income we have are enough to go with our lives. And please do not call me a thing.That noun is used for objects or non-living things. You may tease me that I am not a human but I stand, move, study, play, and work. I live my life the way I want, and it truly is rude to say such things. Especially from a social climber and a spoiled brat like you." I explained and sat down. People started saying 'oooh's and such. I just smiled. *Apply cold water to the burnt area.*, I  thought. 

"Very good, Miss Jjeolbae. But it is not good to offend people. Know your place."

"Excuse me sir, but I was not the one who did it first. I did not offend her. I just corrected and cleared a few misunderstanding in her statement. If I say: "How dare you join and apply in this institute? They never let people to be with them! It can't be! Not with such a poor thing like you!" Would you not be offended?" I asked and he was speechless.

"Miss Jjeolbae, answer page four-hundred and thirty for three minutes. It is rude to answer teachers." He said. 

"If you want to clarify things, well. See you in court if you want, sir." I said and started to answer the book. After a  few seconds I stood up and handed it to him.

"Here sir. But reconsider what you just said. I will be giving you a copy of our argument, right now if you want to." I said. I then listed my debate with Yunah and handed it to him.

"Now sir, please talk with other teachers in order to clear your ever-loved perspective." I said and sat down. He immediately escaped the room and hopped to the other section. A few seconds later, he entered with his head bent down.

"They..they said that you were right. I really am sorry for my actions a while ago." He said as the teachers peeked at our section. When our Science teacher's gaze fell on the teachers hanging on the doorframe, he started to tremble.

"I can see in your eyes that you do not mean it." I said. But what I just explained was the truth. He does not mean it, and I can pierce through it.

"I..I really am  sorry! If you don't accept my apology, they would fire me!" He whispered.

"Where is our real Science teacher?!" I asked and stood up.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked. I looked at the teachers and they all gave a thumbs-up.

"You are not our real Science teacher. Present your identification card." I said. He reached for it and it matches ours. I smiled which made him shake in fear.

"So, why were you giving out false solutions, and why are you holding a fake identification card?" I asked. He snatched the card from me and glared at me with daggers.

"This is real! Can't you see? It matches the students' cards!" He defended.

"Sir Minho, your I.D., please."  I shouted and the identification card was thrown at me but I managed to catch it.

"Sir Minho is a new teacher. Therefore, his identification card is based on the latest model. But have you ever considered that the teachers hold the different I.D. card design? Ours has two pieces; the identification card and the RFID which is used in swiping. You presented yourself as our new teacher a while ago, therefore, you must share the same design as Sir Minho's. Unfortunately, the new teachers have new designs; a lot different than our cards, I may say. In here, the RFID and the Identification Card itself are combined in one card. Understand? Now, surrender yourself to the police, Mr. Jonghyun, or should I say.....Kim Changmin, the hostage taker? Don't dare to pull your gun out, I have already unloaded it while handing out my physics book." I said and the students clapped. The teachers entered and held Mr. Jonghyun in captivity. Everything's alright now and the teachers are currently thanking me.

"I thought he was just a substitute." Sir Minho said.

"I did, too." Another said.

"Thank you very much, Miss Jjeolbae." 

"How did you  know that he was not the real teacher?' My adviser asked.

"Well, our teacher in Science is my step-cousin, Kim Jonghyun. We were close and I know that he hasn't changed a bit. He texted me before I got to go to school a while ago. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take my lunch now, ma'am and sires." I said and bowed at them. 

"Jjeolbae, this is Luhan. You are currently receiving my telepathy skills. Catch that Kim Changmin. He's one of the spies, our enemy. Fast."