I am here for you, and for the clan.

Eye of the Wolf

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"A new world...shall open up."

Light came towards us as we jumped back to reality. We looked around--everything was in it rightful place. I walked a few steps, but all of us suddenly heard a roar--a petrifying one. I made my way outside; the people are still there, walking with large spaces between them. My current clan mates came after, but noticed nothing out of the blue, still the same, and still the usual. They somehow calmed down, and walked like the soulless people they are now. I made my way inside the door, but the roar still bugged me. Another roar was heard; the tone was similar, but the loudness was higher. We looked around for the second time; the surroundings seemed to get darker and darker, like how the day turns to night. The difference is, this one was faster.

"THE SKY!" Zico shouted as all of us looked up.

The stars were gone, and the sky was pitch black.

"To the east!" Taeil shouted as all of us followed. There, we saw three spheres, two were colored silver, and one was painted with orange and gray.

"Three moons?!" Hyorin exclaimed.

"No...I think...the other one is..." Kyungsoo said with a frown on his face, and looked down.

"Lamyeon." Baekhyun continued.

"Why is it there? Have you been there?" I asked as all of them shook their heads.

"We were born here in Romiya, and we never got to see that world." Himchan explained as we nodded.

We stood there in horror as we looked upwards, until the back of our necks sore. We wondered, and pondered.

"Just what is happening in here?" They said. 

Youngjae's hair suddenly turned orange, and his eyes yellow. He looked up to the sky once more, and his gaze drifted to the ones walking down the street. His eyes did not search for curiosity, but it roamed for information.

"This is definitely not made by the red force." He said as his eyes turned to us.

"Then...who?" I asked as he looked around. 

"If they would be controlled by the red force, the tip of their fingers are supposed to be red, or black. But as you can see, it is just the normal one. And the sky, not even the red force can do spectacular things like these. I don't know where it came from." He said as he reverted back to the normal Youngjae and came to a daze. s supported him and rested him on the couch.

"I'm sorry. He cannot handle too much power." Yongguk said as we nodded in understanding.

"Let's enter now, it doesn't cause harm, and we do not need to be alarmed. See, the moons, two of them, are colored silver, not red. We do not need to panic." Kris said as we followed inside. 

"So...what do  you mean by the twelve forces?" I asked as they looked at me. I want them to forget about the reality and bother them with my questions. This does not just help me, but them too.

"There are twelve clans. Tigris, Panthera, Lupus, Hyena--which I think the one controlling the people, Aries--the ram, Felis--or the cat and leopard. I don't know the other six, for they are to be found on Lamyeon." Jin explained as I nodded.

"But we are the strongest, I suppose. We have the Lion, the Tiger, and the Wolf." He said.

"I think so too. But why did Hyena betray us?" I asked.

"The search for power, and the greed for dominance." They explained as I nodded.

"I prepared the beds." U-Kwon said as we nodded.

"But we are not fitted upstairs. I do hope some would volunteer to sleep here." He said as I raised my hand.

"I will be sleeping here instead." I volunteered as Lupus looked at me.

"You're the princess!" Chanyeol said as I laughed.

"I'm one of your members too, Channie." I said and smiled at him.

"But-" Luhan said as I shook my head.

"But..You're a girl." Jungkook said, flustered with his interruption.

"We'll just join you." Luhan and Hyorin said as I nodded. The Tigris rested downstairs while the Panthera and Lupus were destined upstairs.

--------

A few chats were heard around the room, including the Tigris, Hyorin, and Luhan's. I just kept silent and read the scroll which laid in my legs. Time came, and all of them are sleeping now, but I can't help but get worried. I got up and went outside the door. I looked around, our radius is somehow secured, and I felt safe. But seeing the distance between us and the controls, or so we call them (we have decided to call the people being controlled like that), I cannot help but feel bothered. I looked up, only to see the three circles that occupy the space alone; two moons, and Lamyeon. I examined the planet that looked like ours, and seemed like ours.

Inspecting it makes me more and more curious; what hides behind, and what lies within. What the people in there are doing, and what they actually look like. 

" The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. "

But I still am wondering. The prophecy said two suns, and not two moons. Probably, the sun was hidden for some reasons. Or the red force really is not included.

" The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground, but shall see different skies. "

I guess the passage has a different meaning; a deeper one. Maybe we were not meant to see each other...until the right time takes its place.

I heaved a sigh but my attention was diverted to a tiny sniffle. A sob, a silent one, came after.

"Still awake?" I asked and found the one sobbing; Luhan. He stood up and paced softly, coming near me, just by the terrace. He sat down as I leaned my elbows on the baluster. He wiped his tears and looked at me with doe eyes.

"You know, you must be on the deer clan, if we have one." I said as he smiled.

"It's ugly for a boy crying, and a girl cheering him up." He said, looking away.

"The shock just came to you, am I right? You showed no reaction after your father died. Probably because you were taken aback by the unexpected events." I said as he nodded. He continued sniffling as I went towards him.

"He was your only family, was he not?" I asked as he nodded again.

Luhan's P.o.V.

"He was your only family, was he not?" She asked as I nodded.

We lived simply. My father, my mother, and I. They did not reveal the matter about my clan, I suppose because I was just six back then. But I was six too, when my mother passed away. I met the clan in the best way possible; a battle, a war. 

I was sleeping when I heard a loud bang downstairs. I went immediately as I saw mom, lying on the floor, blood all over her body, on a critical state.. I cannot see a proper view of the ones responsible, for I was halfway downstairs, with a wall blocking us. My father was facing them as laughed echoed the whole place. Dad noticed me, and signaled me to come upstairs--which I did not. Anger flushed through me, and I felt a gush of spirit flowing inside of me. I have realized that I cannot let things pass through, that I cannot follow the orders of my father, for the anger inside me went solid, and that I can forgive the ones responsible not. I went in front of my father as the enemies looked at me and laughed.

"Acting tough, are you not, baby?" The person asked as a frown formed on my face. I looked up to the people whom I think were responsible, and really are responsible.

They raised their hands, preparing for battle. I can hear their laughs, and my father's pleads, but I cannot recognize the words they say. I can feel my hair burning, and my vision bloody. A symbol appeared on my hand as I stared at them. I stared at my mother again, and back at the people who killed her. 

"Unforgivable." I murmured.. I felt control, control of the things around me. I raised the chair sitting by the desk without contact. My father stood in shock at first, but smiled afterwards. I shot it towards them, but they evaded it.

A few moments flashed in my mind, thoughts that are not mine; thoughts that belong to someone else. I felt my body in its new powerful strength, as I fought them without fear. I raised them up without touching them, but that does not matter now, for I shall defeat them.

I won the battle, and my dad enlightened me with the happenings. I rested my knees on the floor afterwards, holding my mother's hand.

"I will...give my strength..to the tree of life." She said and looked at us. Tears sprouted in my eyes as I looked at her with love, I'm sure dad weeps too, because I can feel warm tears flowing on my shirt. I blurted pleads as my dad did.

"OMMA!" I shouted.

"Please don't do this." Dad said as he raised his hands to heal my mom, but was stopped.

"Luhan, yobo. Grip on." She said as her body floated and disappeared, leaving a rose and a crystal bead. I placed it in a parcel that my father gave me.

 

"Yes." I answered as she smiled.

"You're wrong then." She said with a thoughtful smile.

"We're your family too."

----

"PRINCESS! WAKE UP! GUARDIANS, CLANMATES! BRACE YOURSELVES!" A panicking voice woke me up. I looked around as I heard loud noises coming from the outside. I stood up in no time and saw Panthera piled on the door, using their powers up.

"What is happening?" I asked as I ran towards them only to see the boulder destroyed and smashed like glass. The people walked us as I helped them. I raised my hands and recalled a few spells that I read on the scroll.

"FENCE!" I shouted, and was shocked to see multiple swords come after me. They are coated with blue gusts of wind, and headed straight for their heads. Another batch came, it was like a layered cake. If you have finished the first, the next awaits you. 

"Could you strengthen the walls using your spells as we attack them?" I asked as I looked at the people. Their eyes went sore as they looked at us sharply. Their postures got crippled, probably because they walked all night. Soulless, they still are. No changes except for their wildness. It grew larger.

"Yes, we could. But they're unstoppable!" They shouted as the members who just woke up came and helped us. As we attack, their numbers grew larger and larger. They slowly  are getting to our doors. All of us shot, but their numbers increased, and now, they are coming near the house. 

"DERVISH!"

"IMPALE!" 

We have used up the spells, yet nothing happened. Some may be cleared, but they are being replaced.

"AH!" A female's shout was heard. I looked around, only to see Bora, the guardian of Tigris, being dragged by a control (my clan mates and I have decided to call them controls instead of people who got controlled by Hyena). 

"BORA!" They stood in horror, but the Tigris seemed to be at loss and at hysteria. They followed Bora, stepping out of the lawn but were prevented by the other controls. Tears flowed in their eyes, especially for the guardians, who have been with her for long. They mourned as they casted spells twice faster than expected.

"STAB!" They shouted, but the control who captured Bora was covered up by other controls. Sets of spells came from us as we heard Bora's shouts and screams.

"FENCE!" I shouted again, but it seemed of no help. I recalled and recalled, I have read the scroll before heading to sleep.

"So degage means to clear, huh. This must probably be strong. I will be using it when time comes."  I murmured to myself as I checked other spells.

"Duck, guys." I said as they followed.

 The way they looked at Bora who was captivated, and the way they ran to save her. The way they used two spells in a moment which was only intended for one, their shouts for grieves, and the tears they shed. It was like how Luhan's state was when her mother perished. I saw it all. I was a witness, and I shall defend. 

"DEGAGE!" I shouted with a full voice. A large amount of power was drained from me, as the space occupying the ability I am sending made the ones touching it perish. Everything was lost, the controls were lost; except for us.

"I hereby protect the tree of life, for the next generation, and for my child, Jjeolbae."