Be Careful

Eye of the Wolf

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"Then what?" I asked.

"I am going to narrate first. Our first princes, Ciella, was one of the greatest Pouvoir, or an Able. Ables, like us, have abilities--we are the peculiar ones." Zico said.

"Our origin is from Lamyeon, so you know. People in there have powers and abilities. But they were only used for usual household chores. To heal, and to create. Those are the only abilities that the usual Lamiyan can do. But a few are born with special ones, we call them the Ables, or the Pouvoirs. We're like them, that can fight, and not just heal and invent things. Now, they join guilds, or clans, so we call. We fight until we reach the top. The first princess was from your clan, Canis Lupus. She has the ability to see through the past, but not the future--for choices are settled, but decisions are not." Zico said as I nodded.

"Now, like Luhan, he has Telekinesis. But you were born at the same day, and at the same time. You must have shared the power of Telekinesis, and the ability of the first princess." He said and stopped.

"What do you call my ability?" I asked curiously.

"Only one had that power before you, and she was an anonymous person. She belonged to no clan, but her abilities were amazing. It was unique, for she could move things from the past and bring it on the present. No one dared call her name, because they would die afterwards, although the lady did not want to. It is like she was cursed. That is why she have stayed away from humanity, to protect the people around her. But when the two worlds were in great grief, she sacrificed herself, and that is when the Tree of Life was created. The generations following her restored the Tree of Life, in order to create peace and solidarity. And her name is...Calaverite.” He said and looked at me.

“Calaverite? You mean the mineral?” I inquired as he nodded.

“And the ability is called....Pyeonghaeng, which means parallel.” Zico said as I nodded.

“I..I see.” I said and looked at Luhan.

“I am going to teleport now.” Kai said and snapped his fingers. He was gone in no time. Luhan’s connection was trimmed too, and he came back to his senses, and is still a little dizzy. He opened his eyes and looked at us.

“What happened?” I asked.

“They’re going to be alright.” He said and smiled at me.

"We can't stay here long. Although  we are safe from the people--or are they people still? Although we are safe from the people outside, their masters might know our locations." Jungkook said.

"You're right." All of us agreed.

“Uh..Luhan, what about the scroll?” I asked as he took something from the couch.

“Oh,  this? This is a record of our clan spells. Only we, our clan could use it. The others have theirs too. We use it for defense.” He said as I nodded.

“Could we study it?” I requested as they nodded.

“Of course! We should study it as soon as possible, before the red force...comes.” Luhan said with terror in his eyes.

“What red force?” I asked as they told me to hush.

“You should not be shouting things about the red force. They might be the ones causing this.” Zelo said as I nodded.

“It..all came from  the prophecy of the two worlds.” Kyung said. A flash came beside us as Kai came back with four girls.

“A..Annyeong haseyo. We are the guardians of Tigris Clan. Hyorin, Soyou,Bora, and Dasom here.” They said as we greeted them back warmly.

“We’re glad to see you safe.” I said as they smiled.

“We’re glad to see you safe too, princess.” They said politely.

“Feel at home. U-Kwon here,  the Insurgent heart.” U-Kwon said and smiled at them. Hyorin, Soyou, and Bora smiled, looking at Dasom.

“S..so you’re the Insurgent Heart. My name is Dasom, the Sprite Heart.” Dasom said and laughed.

 

“What prophecy?” I asked, continuing with the conversation.

“We need to tell her. Raise your hands, guys.” Chanyeol said as all of them did. Symbols in blue font circled around the room, creating a cylindrical figure around us, more like a den. Screams  of grief and insanity were heard as our surroundings change. The words ran, chasing each other until we saw none. My eyes ran without tiredness as the letters broke down like mirror. A clear voice floated from the scream.

“When the skies and the grounds were one, through legends, with their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life.” Twelve people came up and looked up to a large tree; perhaps the tree of life.

“ An eye of red force created the evil, which coveted the heart of tree of life and the heart slowly grew dry. “ A red light beamed, only to grow larger and larger. It covered the whole tree, and forced the twelve people out of the radius; Six on the left, and six on the right.

 

With tend and embrace for heart of tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side.” With their strength, they separated the tree apart, forcing it to come out of the red den and divided it to the left, and to the right.

“ Hence, time is over-turned and space turns a skew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike.” The red, bright light dispersed as the people came in hysteria. They consumed their powers, setting the land apart, and the skies different.

“ The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground, but shall see different skies.” The two sets of people were beside each other, yet they never saw one another. They were meeting face to face, but they cannot feel each other’s presence.

 “The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified, and the twelve forces reunite into one perfect root.” Nothing came up, except for mirrors, which imitated us. Finally, the reflections formed themselves into a circle, held hands and looked up, closing their eyes as light came up to them.

A new world shall open up.”