One-Shots (Birthday Special)

Eye of the Wolf

 Alright, I'll be baking, just kidding. I made one shots in this chapter. I'm doing this because I wanna celebrate my birthday with youuu~~ I'll be updating tomorrow.

How EXO proposes to you.

Luhan.

You and Luhan are in an outdoor restaurant. You sat by the terrace of the second floor, letting sun flow through your skin. You waited for him while clinging onto the metal rods of your chair.

"Good morning babe." A voice said, it was Luhan, but he is meeting up with another girl.

You sat in terror and looked at them. They were acting sweet and such, things he never did to you, because he was shy to do so. It pained you so much, and you have decided to cause a scenario.

"Luhan, who is that?" You shouted as he looked at you in shock.

"Babe, I can exp--"

"No." You said and stood up, clinging onto your bag.

"It's a beautiful night~" the girl with him said.

"We're looking for something dumb to do." the waiter said.

Each of the customer stood up and danced their routines in front of you.

"Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you~" He said sweetly and knelt down.

"Will you marry me?"

-------

Kris

He placed the groceries the two of you bought in the kitchen table. Your mom smiled at him as he smiled back, which seemed a little strange.

"Prepare the carrot cake first, arasseo?" He asked sweetly as you nodded.

"Alright." You said and grabbed the flour, sugar, and eggs.

"You're holding the bag with the carrots." You said as he nodded awkwardly.

"Y..yeah, sorry." He said and chuckled nervously  and placed it on the table.

You grabbed the carrot, and as you grabbed it out fully, a ring was attached to its end.

"Uh..Will you..uh..." He said and paused, looking away.

"Marry me?" He asked and looked at you straight.

Tao

The two of you went on an amusement park as he cheered and fooled around, being the cute boy he is.

"It's cute there~ Let's go!" He said with an almost screaming voice as he grabbed you by the wrist.

You entered a shop filled with fluffy stuff toys. There were huge bears that caught his attention fully.

"It's cute~" He said as you bumped onto something; a panda plushie.

You grabbed it as a smile escaped his lips.

"Look! IT SPEEAAKS!" He shouted as he pressed a button just at the back of the doll.

"Will you marry me?" It asked as you saw Tao kneel down.

"What's your answer?" He asked. You faced the plushie as you smiled.

"Of course I would marry you panda plushie!" 

"Heey, will you marry me?" Tao asked.

"Just kidding. Of course!" You replied and smiled at him.

Sehun.

The two of you went inside a horror house as he laughed. You, being a person not startled by it, walked around and laughed at the ghosts, together with Sehun. But in the latter part, voices echoed around the room, saying your name, which creeped you.

"Can't you hear? IT'S SAYING MY NAME!" You shouted as Sehun widened his eyes.

"NO! IT IS SHOUTING MINE!" He said as you ran up to the empty hallway. The room was empty, and when you stepped in, a woman clothed in white entered. A pair of hands went through your shoulders as you saw Sehun creeping you out.

"Sehun!" I shouted.

"Will you marry meee?" He asked with a spooky voice.

"IF IT WILL TAKE ME OUTSIDE, THEN I TAKE IT AS A YES!" You shouted as he laughed. The lights as the people in the horror house removed their outfits; they were your best friends.

"Now, will you?" He asked as you nodded happily.

Chanyeol.

He smiled brightly at you as you walked by a river you don't know. It certainly is not the Han river, but you noticed it to be somehow populated, since the grills were filled with padlocks.

Chanyeol slipped a padlock from his pocket as he smiled at you.

"Want to?" He asked as I nodded and smiled.

He stapled it in the grills as he held the bars, not noticing the key slipping on his hands.

"The key is slipping!" I shouted as he stood in shock.

"I haven't wished yet!" He shouted.

It fell on the river below as he swum.

"Chanyeol!" I shouted as I noticed no tracks of him. I waited for him to rise up, but I did not. I was about to climb onto the grills as a hand stopped me; it was Chanyeol, holding the key, with  the box.

He opened the box as it revealed a ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked as I smiled.

"I don't want you to repeat again, yes."

Baekhyun.

The two of you stopped by the noodle shop and ordered ramen.

You had a good conversation, but the two of you were driven off to watching the television in front of you.

It was about cosplaying, which the two of you have been fond of ever since. It revealed a convention which you have not attended to because of your schedule.

"Don't be sad~" He cheered as you chuckled. The television suddenly turned of as it revealed a room filled with balloons.

"Kkaeb song~" It shouted as I laughed.

"I must be hearing things." I said.

"You're not."

"Hey, hello there! The one seated beside Baekhyun. I just want you to know." A voice from the television said as the camera swung, facing a person; Baekhyun.

"I have loved you ever since. Now, will you marry me?? If yes, then say yehet! If no, then...Kkaeb song." He said and lowered his tone.

"What's your answer?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yehet." I said as he embraced me.

Suho.

The two of you went on a date, and decided to meet on a certain place. It struck you odd, since he usually brings his car with him, but you just obeyed.

When you met him, the two of you walked to a cheap restaurant, which is odd again. But you did not mind it,  since you're happy with Suho already.

"I want to order this. " Suho said, pointing at the menu.

"And this." You said and pointed at an item.

"I..I'm sorry, but could you pay for it instead?" He asked you as you just nodded.

"Alright, no problem." You said without a drop of hesitation as he smiled. 

You chatted along as you waited for the food. You laughed as the food came.

"Now, I have tested your love for me. You are happy even without my money." He said and knelt.

"Will you marry me?" He asked as you nodded.

Lay.

He went jogging with you, headphones on with jacket and jeans, his usual thing. 

He ran as you paused and told him to stop.

"Listen to this." he said as the two of you sat on the bench, him lending you his headphones. You nodded and listened to the mp3.

"I have been wanting to say this to you, but  I never found the chance. Now," a voice said as Lay took his headphones back.

"Will you marry me?" He asked as you said yes.


Xiumin.

The two of you rode on a ferris wheel together. You talked about how life is, and such. You reached the top, as you held him tight with his hands.

"I'm scared."

"Yeah, me too."

"I thought you were not afraid of heights?" You asked as he shook his head.

"I'm  afraid of something."

"What?"

"I'm afraid...that you won't say yes if I asked you to marry me." He said and looked at you.

"Of course I would say yes. Why would you be scared?"

"Will you marry me?" He asked and knelt down.

"Yes!" 

"Then I'm not scared anymore." He said as he took his seat beside you.

Chen.

You waited for him on a library as he approached you. It is a pleasant morning, and you wondered why he would ask for the library, since he never reads. The two of you picked books as he recommended something good for you.

You read, and read it. Being the bookworm you are, you finished it in a day. On the last page, a bookmark slipped up.

Let's meet at the park, Park Chanyeol. Just kidding. The Dream Park. 

It said as you laughed and went.

"You have waited here all day?" You asked and approached him.

"Yes." He said as he gave you a boquet of flowers. He kneld down and held a ring with his hands, but before he could even present it to you, it slipped off, which made you laugh.

He searched and searched for it, but found it nowhere. You panicked and searched with him. You knelt down as he smiled.

"It's here." Chen said, grabbing something behind your shoulders as a ring appeared.

"Woah." I said and laughed.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

Kyungsoo.

You went on the canteen and met up with Kyungsoo. You wondered why, because he usually does not call you in these times.

You followed and sat down.

"I brought you soup." He said as I smiled.

"Thank you." 

"Gulp it slowly, I say to you. It's hot." He said as you followed.

You scooped a few times until you reached the bottom.

"Is it sweet?" He asked.

"It is." You replied and laughed.

"Do you like cheese?" He asked.

"Yes." You replied.

"Do you like sweets?" He asked again as you laughed again.

"Yes, I do."

"Then if you like both, and if proposing to you is cheesy and sweet, then would you say yes?" He asked and showed a ring to you.

"Yes." You said as he smiled.

Kai.

The both of you are walking on the park, with Cherry Blossoms beaming on the both of you. 

He stopped on the last tree, just at the end of the park.

"I forgot something here. Where did I place it?" He asked as he searched in the grass.

"What are you searching for?" 

"A ballpen." He said as the two of us searched for it.

He dug below the roots as he smiled in contentment.

"Did you find the ballpen?"

"No, it's in my pocket all along."

"You made me waste my effort."

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"I saw what I'm finding for."

"What is it?"

"You." he said and raised the thing he found while he was digging. It was a ring. He reached it out to you and sat down.

"Will you marry me?" he asked as you nodded.

 

Alright, today's my birthday (March 25) And I wanna celebrate it with youuu~