Dark Allies and Bright Enemies

Eye of the Wolf

"Do you really have to do this?"

"Yes. I'll do whatever it takes just to plot my revenge on those brats! All of them! Even the previous clan headmaster!"

"I'll do as you please, master."

"Good."

----


Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

My body is now healed, thanks to those twelve. Luhan said that my wounds heal immediately, but if those came from people with a different blood, it would take as much time as an average person's to heal.

Pink petals welcomed me in the academy. My body started to stiffen and I felt the urge to pass through them as soon as possible. I have grown more and more afraid of it each time I see one. It was probably because of what had happened a few days ago. I walked, and murmurs gaped from people's mouths. How I  wish them to cease  from  their false accusations without knowing the whole story.

I opened the door, but found no traps. People must be somehow threatened, now that I am a part of the clan, or in this world, what they call the gang.

Ladies, I mean girls started to approach me. With them, they held various gifts in different sizes. Starting from a box as small as a ring case up to a box that looks like it could be exported.

"Jjeolbae...Could you please give this to oppa?" They requested.

"I am not close with them, sorry. I was forced to do it." I explained but they didn't seem to listen. Instead, they did otherwise.

"Just give this to them, will you?" they said and gave intimidating stares. I just sighed and beared with it.

>>Fast Forward<<

I called them one by one as they headed towards the room.

"Young master, have you called?" Asked Tao.

"Don't call me that. " I said.

"B-but...Your the heiress of the clan,  and we are your guardians." said he in a nervous and shy tone.

"Don't worry. I won't kill you if you don't call me young master." I said and laughed it off.

"I heard from one of your fangirls that you like to call someone noona since you don't have a sister. Call me that then."  I said while smiling at him.

"Jinja? I could do that?" He asked and I nodded with excitement. He jumped out of happiness and went towards me.

"Noonaaaaa~" The maknae of M said as I laughed.

Then, each of them entered one by one and bowed to me. They still are using honorifics. But a few days ago, when I was confined in the hospital, they didn't use honorifics. What's with them now?

"Guys, why are you using honorifics now? A few days ago, you were not." I said and gave them the gifts the fangirls told me to give.

"Well, we received a letter from the master yesterday." Lay said and unwrapped one of his gifts.

"Aigoo, a wallet!" he exclaimed.

"Dear wolves, respect your heiress and treat her as your princess. She may have been stained by our silver blood, but she's unique. All kinds of blood were forced into her body, making her special." Suho recited the letter.

"Gosh, you even memorized it." Kris said.

"Course." 

"What kind of blood runs in me?" I questioned them. Then, Chanyeol approached me. He raised my arm and bit it.

"Ouch!"

"You're just overreacting. You're not even feeling anything." Luhan said and laughed.

"Oh, you're right." I said. Blood started dripping. It was red. But Baekhyun suddenly went towards me and let the blood drop on his skin. A few moments later, it started forming different colors. But the most dominant were gold and silver.

gold-silver-paint-2447026.jpg

They too, were shocked like me. Having the human qualities which I  grew up with, I was surprised to see things like these.

"Cool." Kai said.

"Daebak. So this is it, huh." Kyungsoo said.

"And it does not only glow like that. It also heightens your ability to do things, meaning, you could improve in things infinitely. All we need is training. Each one of us has our own color. But all of us contain silver blood, which represents our clan, the wolf. Combining all kinds of blood, it forms gold." Luhan explained as I nodded in understanding.

"That's spectatular." I exclaimed.

"That is why most clans would search for you, for you, and only you have this in the whole generation. For each era, only one is born. If one dies, it suddenly is replaced by someone. But Luhan and you were born at the same time and the same date. That explains why the two of you possess only one symbol." Kyungsoo explained.

"And we need to protect you, as guardians. Because you are important. Our era would have the greatest war of all, based on predictions. But someone possesses great power like you, but fails to contain the blood you have right now. We don't know who it is yet. But it may be one of us." Luhan said.

"It wouldn't happen. We have sworn to protect the legacies, and I am sure that the prediction has also stated that the person would be from another clan." 

"Oh, is that so? Then let's hope that it wouldn't be from one of our brother clans." Suho  said.

I turned to look at Chanyeol, who now looks worried.

"Chanyeol, what's the matter?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just spaced out." He said.

"It's not just a nothing." I said.

"Well..."

"Well what?" I asked.

"I saw one of our brothers. Not here, but Kyuhyun. He accidentally wounded his hand, and I saw blood not acknowledged by anyone." Chanyeol said.

"What color is it?" I asked.

"It's....black." He said.

"Could he be the....Spade of Terror?" 

"He could be, possibly." 

"I am the Spade of Terror." Chanyeol reminded.

"Then, he might be the Diamond of Happiness." They exclaimed.

"Or he might be the Dark Shadow."

"I can't understand you! Elaborate yourselves." I requested.

"They are your dark protectors. They are terrifying." Luhan informed.

"There are so many terms. My brain can't tolerate this." I joked.

"We already know our own allies. We don't need to worry who is who. All we have to do is to find their counterparts." Chanyeol said.

I really am confused.