Play or Surrender

Eye of the Wolf

Lay's P.o.V.

"S...so, you are the Club of Restoration." I said to the man with the pale white skin and squinty eyes.

"Yes, I am." The man in front of me said. He was one of our greatest enemy back then, but who knew that we would be in the same ally? We have not been in good terms since then. Your great enemies could be your best friends, after all.

"Zico, help our guardian, please." Kris said and bowed in front of him.

"Of course." He said. 

He started to walk towards the Telekenesis guardian and knelt. He muttered a few words which we do not clearly understand. It was probably from one of the ancient books. After a while, the blood retreated back to  his body. Yet, the wound was still open.

"We need the blood of our princess." He said and lowered his head down.

"Where's Jjeol?" I asked Kris nervously.

"Probably conquering Zico!" He said and barged out of the room.

Kris' P.o.V.

THREE.  Three members of the clan are trying to vanquish their opponents. I don't really know what to do. I stormed out of the room and ran like my life was on the line, but no. My friend's life-- my friends' lives are on the line. I do not know where I should go, or where I should be. All I have are my guts.

I am now running on the corridors when I heard a loud crash. Probably them. I located the source of the sound; it came from an empty classroom. I opened the door and,

BINGO. Jjeolbae is with Zelo, and they are fighting. Jjeolbae's blood started dripping on the floor while Zelo's condition was still perfect. But there is no time. I need it already.

"Jjeolbae, I need a drop of your blood!" I shouted. She took out a knife and cut herself, much to my surprise. She handed the blooded knife to me but a vine suddenly started crawling on my feet, linking on my arms. It tightened more, which made me release the knife I am holding as  I winced in pain.

"Hyung!" A voice shouted. I turned to look to find out who it is.

"Xiumin! Grab the knife and head for the CEO's office! Right now! Don't mind me, don't mind us!" Jjeolbae said as Xiumin followed command.

"Let's do this."  Jjeolbae said while wiping the blood from . I let out a smirk, and started my speech.

"First of all, cuffs would not work on me. I have the ability to fly, and defend myself." I said and released the vines that were gripped tightly on me. I started pulling myself off the ground, and attacked him. 

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

This man's tough. He has the power of nature, which regenerates his wounds faster than normal. I was whipped a few times, but I have managed to avoid some. But as time passes by, the wounds started to spread its poison all over my body. I am now lying on the floor, completely helpless.

That's when Kris barged in. He commanded me to do something which I did voluntarily. But that doesn't count.

He gave me hope and strength. To fight not only for myself, but to fight for the twelve dorks, or so I call them.

I stood up and quickly regained my strength. He started attacking Zelo. As he finished his first strike, Kris' hair started to glow blonde, and eyes red, just like us. He attacked Zelo a few times, but he luckily dodged his attacks.

"Now, now." Kris said.

I then ran towards my opponent, when I realized that my uniform changed into a long, white dress, and I am now holding a sword which was not familliar to me.

I attacked him with it, but he dodged it. I ran towards him again, but he jumped. I turned my gaze at Kris, portraying that I need his help. Then, he flew silently behind Zelo as I attacked him.

"Got you." I said and used the weapon on him. It was a critical hit, based on my observations. He winced in pain.

His body glimmered, and finally disappeared.

"Woah, that fight is so short." Kris said.

"What happened to his body?"

"That's what happen to us when we get killed. We vanish like bubbles." He said.

"I forgot...Luhan!" I said as we stormed out of the room. We  ran  as quickly as we can, and reached in the CEO's room. Inside it resides Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, and a person I do not know.

"Your majesty. Luhan is now healed. All he need is recovery." The man said.

"Is that so? Thank you very much. Can I know your name?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for not making a solemn introduction. My name is Zico, the Club of Restoration." He said.

"Is that so? I am--"

"Miss Jjeolbae, the princess of our clan, Canis Lupus." He said.

"Y-you know me?"

"Of course! You are the princess."

"So much for that introduction, where is the CEO? And didn't I assign a few members to guard you? Where are they now?" Lay asked.

"They didn't come. And the CEO? HEADMASTER!" I panicked. Where are they? What are they doing right now? How are their conditions?

"What happened?" Jjeolbae inquired.

"The CEO! He's in danger!" I replied.

"Aah!" Jjeolbae's knees dropped on the floor. Her face was painted with grief and suffering.

"Wae?"

"My head hurts." She said. She placed her hands on the floor and closed her eyes.

"Room 211......Tigris Hideout....EXO and the headmaster. They are trapped in there." She said while massaging her head. Her hair started going back to black, and the gleam in her eyes started to fade. It seems that she cannot use her powers now. She collapsed on  the floor, just next to Luhan.

"Stay here. We need the whole gang. I'm gonna call the Spade, Heart, and Diamond." Zico said as I nodded. In the blink of the eye, they suddenly appeared.

"The Headmaster and the Guardians? They'll pay for this. Kyung, by  the way." A man said.

"Let's go before it's too late. Taeil here." another said.

"Let's teleport now. U-Kwon here." a man said as all of them held hands.

"Join us, Lay and Kris." They said as they reached their hands. We immediately followed; there is no time. We closed our eyes as I felt a switch in the atmosphere. When I opened them, I am now on a dark hallway, together with Kyung and Taeil.

"Where are the others?"

"On the opposite edge of this place. We need to separate to find them quick." Kyung narrated. Taeil started to run. 

"Time is gold, that's his quote. Let's just follow him." Kyung chuckled. But who would laugh in this state, where we don't know the Headmaster's wherabouts or his status? Kyung does. Probably he tries to easen his problems.

---------------------------

Lay's P.o.V.

"Not here, not there, not everywhere!" U-Kwon exclaimed.

"Don't be so negative, YOU WON." Zico teased.

"It's U-KWON!"

"Stop it, guys. we're wasting time." I said.

We have searched everywhere, but it seems that we are coming back from where we first started.

"WHEEEREE IS IIIT?" Yes, we are now growing impatient. What is the Headmaster's status right now?

"Lay!" A voice said.

"Kris?" I asked. I immediately recognized the boy's American accent.

"Help." It said.

"Didn't you hear Kyung? He's asking for help." Zico asked.

"Taeil's in danger!" U-Kwon exclaimed. He's jumping into conclusions.

U-Kwon ran towards the voice's source.

"It's a trap." Zico said. I immediately grabbed U-Kwon's collar when the place started to light up. The place where he was about to step on was filled with thorns.

"So, our guests have entered."

"Yeah, this is gonna be mooooooreee exciting."

"Let the fun begin."

"Hey, don't  spoil it. Tell them the rules."

"Play a game with us or we would play with the headmaster?"

"WHO ARE YOU?" The three of us asked.

"Oh, it's not nice to be rude, especially if THIS is our territory and your so-called HEADMASTER is with us. Be careful with your words next time~~" 

"Play a game with us, or we will be throwing you away and play with the headmaster?" A playful voice asked.

"Choooseee oneeeeeeeeee~"