Hush.

Eye of the Wolf

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"What exactly did you steal?" I asked in a state of panic.

"I stole the scroll! It is the most important heirloom of our clan! I would not let someone; the one possessing my father, steal it!" he shouted as I nodded in understanding.

We have decided to head outside of the room, in the quadrangle, exactly.

A blunt force entered shone upon the middle of the quadrangle. A strong gush of wind welcomed us, making us nearly fly. Each of us parted on our own, finding something to cling on. The wind blew hard, until nothing is visible. The blunt force beamed light, and dispersed, forming a semi-sphere; slowly covering the whole school. 

"Aaah!" a scream was sent ringing on my ears. I looked for the source, and found the Tigris clan being swept by the light; but the Lupus clan remained. 

Darkness came after, covering the whole ground. Light shuddered frin above as I drifted my attention upwards. I saw a round light: the moon, I think. But the color is different: Red. Bloddy Red.

I felt my body rage and my vision get red. I felt a burning sensation on my head; it went blonde, again. I felt my soul get lost, and I feel out of my mind. The wind ceased as my sight went round. 

"Don't stare at it!" shouted Kris as they followed. But I cannot proceed with his commands; my eyes were glued to the red moon. 

Kai's P.o.V.

I immediately went up after the wind ceased. Seeing our princess stare at the moon makes me  on a hysteria mode. I ran after her and covered her eyes. I bowed her head down.

I noticed that her senses are coming back as I sighed in relief. Her crimson eyes slowly turned back to normal.

"Are you alright?" I asked as she slowly nodded.

"What's inside the scroll?" I asked Luhan as he opened it.

"Spells, the most powerful ones. The ones that belong to our clan." he answered as we took a glance at it.

"Whom do you think did this?" she asked.

"I don't know. We'll find out, eventually."

"Aish, the clans are shuffling things up!"

We headed straight at the CEO's room. We grabbed the door and shook it, but it is locked.

I took a deep breath as I looked at the members.

"Lay, Kris!" I shouted as I slammed my shoulder on the wall. We counted from one up to three as we jammed the door open.

Thunder strikes.

Thunder striked as its light formed a silhouette of a man. It became darker and darker as we entered. 

Another thunder srikes.

Another thunder striked as we saw another man, slumped on the desk, lying lifelessly.

The ruckus disappeared in a snap of the finger as the lights came out, bringing the normal, sunny afternoon out. Everything went back too. The students roaming around, and the teachers walking on the corridor, just like nothing happened.

"D...dad." said Luhan, looking at the man resting on the desk, with marks on his neck, and blood flowing on his face: dead.

"Dad!" Luhan shouted as his body paced near the lifeless one. Tears streamed on his eyes as we stared in shock.

"Defibrillate!" Jjeolbae shouted and opened her hands. Light beamed from her arms as it threw itself towards the CEO.

Nothing.

Her knees became weak as it met the black wooly carpet of the office. She bit her lip and closed her eyes.

Luhan checked for the Mr. Lu's vital signs as his shoulder slumped in defeat.

Nothing again.

"They'll pay for this." Luhan and Jjeolbae said in unison.

"Justice shall prevail." the rest of us said in unison.

The Tigris clan bursted inside the room as they saw us, and Mr. Lu. Their eyes widened as they nervously took their steps.

"W...what.."

"H..appened?"

Lay revealed himself and shook his head slowly. All of them nodded in comprehension after realizing what had happened.

From his chest, a white petal showed up and floated above it. It revealed white light as Luhan held it.

"Wish you luck...appa." he said as tears streamed on his face. After that, the body disappeared, leaving one crystal bead that fell from the petal. Luhan took hold of it as he took a parcel from his pocket. As he opened it, another crystal bead was shown. He placed it neatly beside the bead and exhaled. He raised his head up as tears flowed in his cheek again. Jjeolbae pressed my hands, portraying that we should comfort Luhan. I nodded as I let her embrace him for comfort. All of us did too.

"We're here for you, Luhan."

-----


We went outside the room as our heads were static on the floor.

"Luhan oppa! Why are you crying?" a girl asked him.

"My dad..the CEO....died a while ago."

"CEO? I don't recall any." she said as all of us sent her stares with daggers.

"Did I say something wrong?" she asked as we shook our heads.

"They don't remember?" asked Zico.

"It's weird. And creepy." answered Zelo.

As we turned around the corner, a bunch of students lined up, emotionless. They did not budge, or even blink.

I waved my hands at their faces, being the playful Kai I am. I know that I should not be doing this, Luhan's father just died. But it kept me to cheer on.

No reaction.

"No reaction." Himchan said as all of us nodded. A line of people, opposite to the track of the people whom we encountered a while ago, approached us.

"FORM YOUR LINES!" a voice shouted. Our eyes widened as we fell in line, depicting the people behind us.

I waited for either Luhan, Kyung, or Himchan to start the telepathy. Other than Telekenesis, Luhan's power could also be Telepathy. He and Jjeolbae are both special.

"What's with this?" Luhan voiced his thoughts. I'm glad they have started the Telepathy chain.

"I don't know. I find it terrible. And horrible." Kyung answered.

"Indeed." said Kyung.

"What should we do?"

"I remember reading a book just like this."

"What?'

"Divergent."

"Aish, Suho. You even bothered to recall in this situation. The students are controlled and Luhan's fa--Sorry. You even considered the book. Aish."

I looked around as I paused.

"What's with you, Kai?" Lay asked.

"We'll be noticed if we're like this."

"It's better than distributing ourselves, though." Taeil answered as I nodded.

"Right. Sorry."

Another problem came, and another clan showed up. How long should we be like this?