Illusion

Eye of the Wolf

--'s P.o.V. (Unknown)

Luhan sent his signal, and we needed to catch him fast.

"Kai here. They said that he was taken custody by the police. But I was standing on the front gate back then, and found none. He immediately escaped from the scene. I thought that he was a businessman." A message was sent mentally to me. I immediately went outside the school campus with the approval of our CEO. I was searching both ways, where should I go? I asked myself. Then, I saw a beautiful young lady, it looks like she was searching for someone. Her black hair fell on her shoulders. White pearly skin, and bright eyes. Then, she snapped her finger in annoyance and her hair had started to glow blonde. One of us perhaps. Probably her.

"Hey. You're finding Kim Changmin, right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"How did you know?" She exclaimed.

"Luhan sent the message to the whole clan. How did I know? Your hair started glowing blonde." I said and she looked at her hair in horror. There's no time left. We need to catch that man, fast!

"You go to the right and I'm on the left. Activate your powers by gathering strength from your feet. Sehun's the name, by the way." I said and ran. She nodded quickly and we parted. I searched for traces of Changmin but found none. 

"Help me." A feminine voice shouted in my mind. Probably the girl.

"Where are you now?" I asked mentally.

"I don't know.It suddenly became dark and...sakura petals began to fall." She replied.

"I'm going there."  I said and ran on where we last parted.

I headed back to  the school only to find eleven guys. EXO.

"Miss Kim was set on a trap. Perhaps by Kim Changmin. Dark place, sakura petals." I said quickly and all of us ran towards the right. We have passed through a bunch of trees, a ramen shop with a dead tree beside it, and a small house. But no sight of the girl.

"All of them are related to our clue. Sakura tree, dark place. Let's divide our roles." I said.

"No, no need. I have figured it out. Head back to the closed ramen shop with the dead tree beside it." Kai said and all of us ran.

"It's still the same." I said. He immediately kicked the wall and a different place surprised us. It was dark and cherry blossom petals began to fall. In the middle, Jjeolbae was sitting, hands cuffed and eyes blindfolded. She got cuts on her face, with her uniform painted with blood. We then heard a set of slow claps.

"Well, well, well. The whole generation is now here. Welcome to my crib." He said. 

KIM CHANGMIN.

"To end this clan, all I have to do is to......AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He winced in pain and laid down. I searched for the source only to find Jjeolbae-sshi with Kyungsoo. Her blindfold was now released as she sat on the floor. Kyungsoo was kneeling with his hands placed on her shoulder. 

Both of their eyes were flashing red.

After a while, they started to lose energy and strength. We brought them insantly to our school's clinic.

-----------

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

I opened my eyes. Where am I? White ceiling and pure white curtains. I'm probably at the clinic. I  closed my eyes again and recalled the recent events which occured.

 

I was assigned by someone whom I don't know to head for that road. After a few moments, I have reached a ramen shop with a dead tree beside it. I blinked my eyes, only to find that I am now moved to a different setting. It was pitch black but blue petals kept on falling.

Then, somebody came. He was the fake science teacher. Suddenly,  the petals turned pink.

rsz_doremiheartcatchmoviedv_1423.jpg

"Whom do we have here? Oh, miss Kim Jjeolbae. The one who humiliated me in front of the class." He said as ropes appeared and tightened its grip on me. I cannot fight back and he started to blindfold me.

"Now all we have to do is wait for the twelve fools." He said. I felt like a whip was hitting me. I winced in pain as I felt blood coming out of my flesh. I felt my head light all of a sudden and my hair becoming heavy again. It probably returned to normal. Even if I cannot see, I  can feel it. Then, I heard voices, they were confronting Changmin.

Silently, someone came and released my eyes. 

"Shh. Count from one to three. Think that your body is like an electrical circuit- and it starts with your feet." He said and I followed. What happened to Luhan occurred to me too. My blood started glowing white and the dandelion color have started creeping and infecting my whole hair. My vision became red like blood.

"Pierce him, use your gaze." He said. I can't understand but he told me to follow it literally. He stared at the man intensely without him knowing. Then, a beam made of light connected the two of them. I  saw a man holding his shoulders secretly. It's like he's giving out help. Then, I followed too, which became effective. Fire started appearing all over his hands and a symbol made of the colors from the rainbow ignited on his chest. He winced in pain and fell. Then, I lost consciousness.

"Are you awake now?" A voice asked me. I opened my eyes and nodded. Unfamilliar faces welcomed me with bright smiles covering their faces.

"Yes I  am now. But....may I know who you are?" I asked.

"We are EXO. A part of your clan." A man said and all of them raised their sleeves up. It revealed various symbols, but unique ones. I nodded in understanding and smiled a bit.

"I understand. Could I know your names?" I asked them. All of them placed their hands on me and thoughts immediately entered my mind. Faces with corresponding names were marked in my brain.

"You know it." He said. Yes, I know who he is. Suho.

"Y-yes, Suho-sshi." I responded.

"Oh my gosh. It worked! For the first timeeeee in foreveeer~" Tao said and everyone cheered.

"Sorry. It's the first time that thing worked. And probably, you are now questioning how we exchanged thoughts in your mind a while ago. Well, I'm going to explain. Probably, Luhan gave you the entry to our clan. No, you were naturally a part of it. We just activated it again. With that, you could exchange thoughts with us and such." Baekhyun said. I immediately memorized their names.

"Like this?" I sent my thoughts to them.

"Like that." All of them said. 

"Nice meeting you. And thank you for bringing me here." I said and stood up. After that, I bowed at them.

"Unnieee~ You're too weak to stand up!" Tao said and smiled.

"I'm alright." I smiled at them.

Luhan's P.o.V.

"A-are you...perhaps a princess?" Chanyeol asked.

"O-or...a queen?" Lay continued.

"I am not. Why?" Jjeolbae asked.

"You're so beautifuuuul~" They said and  I chuckled. I pushed them and laughed.

"And you guys are so lucky. You will be joining her everyday from now on." I said.

"Really?" They asked like children. Gosh, even the elders. I just left a nod as I cheered.

"So...we would be able to  finally hold her?" Kris asked and I nodded.

"Wait, what?" Jjeolbae asked.

OOPS.

=Flashback=

"You're not allowed to touch Jjeolbae." I said to them.

"Why? Like, we're in the same school and in the same class. Why can't we?" Suho asked.

"You'll get burned." I said. I'm just doing this in order to keep her safe.

"So I'm exempted?!" Chanyeol cheerfully asked.

"No, her specialty is rainbow, or prism. Yours is fire. She's the princess,  and we're the princes." I said.

"But, you can't communicate with her, except when the time is right." I continued and they nodded in understanding.

---

"Luhan told us not to touch you."

"Or else, we'll get burned."

"But I bumped into Suho without him knowing days ago! He didn't get burned or such." Jjeolbae said.

"W-well...I can explain." I defended.

"No, it's alright. All of us know that you have interests in her." Suho teased.

"Hyunng!" I demanded and he smiled.

"Eonnie, have lunch with us later, okay? Recover, ppali ppali~~" The sweet innocent girl (Tao) said.

"And we'll give you cakes, candies, and sweet things!. Yehet!" 

-----

Meanwhile...

"We are not done yet, Sora clan. Escape and escape, but I would be the one to defeat all of you." 

"Master, I am deeply sorry for not fulfilling my mission. I solemnly---"

"Stop it, Changmin. You are now banned from the clan. Complain or say a word and I would be the one to set you on fire." 

".....I understand."

You will pay for this, EXO.


Belated Happy Valentine's, everyone! Saranghaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Awoooooo~~~~~!!!! Don't have a date? EXO's there for you. Hearteuu~ XOXO from TheRedEyedWolf