Faith and Hope

Eye of the Wolf

Kris' P.o.V.

How would I know? And I need to choose a key! One hour? With these cannibal fairies? I struggled to pick one key hanging from one of the fairy's wings. I climbed up the hall and tried to get one, but it flapped away. How could I choose one? There's nothing standing out. Their tones shout the same color: blue.

"Aish, what's with this life?" I murmured. But the fairies stopped and took a glance at me. I stepped back as their looks terrorize me. Then suddenly, screams and howls were heard from them. Their sharp teeth showed up and headed towards me. I ran around the small corridor and stopped. After that, they went back to normal again. How weird. I lured around, but stepped on a branch; they have gone wild again. They started to bite my arms and they started swelling. I did not move again, and they went back to normal. Fifty minutes left. But I cannot inspect more; there are millions of them. I need to move. And every step I do, they go wilder and wilder. 

My arms, my face, my whole body, actually. I'm injured all over. Only fifteen minutes has passed, and now, I am exhausted. My whole body received cuts, and is now bleeding. I stopped moving, but they somehow sense me now. They have started biting me again, oh, these little brats.

Yeah right. I have the ability to fly! Why did I not think of this? Setting my feet of the land, my body has set itself to take flight.   I swirled around the air, just like the fairies. I was careful not to bump onto them, it might be dangerous now. I have risen up, only to see a different one; a different fairy, with a different color. Its skin was made of gold, and it carries a dusty key by its back. It's the only one howling and screaming without conscent. I then took acceleration. I was reaching out my hand when my arms bumped onto a small, blue fairy. It started to cry and wince.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" It made a tiny yet an annoying sound which kept flickering on my ears. It caught the attention of others and started inspecting me. These tiny brats kept circling me and they have started to scream. They pulled me down with them as they attacked me. They started from my feet and bit it. Some of them crawled on my stomach and bit me. A few made my arms their prey. In ten minutes, they left me weak and almost lifeless. 

Forty minutes.

Taeil's P.o.V.

 

A large uproar came from the tiger as it circled through me, like it's inspecting me. It really is the battle, isn't it?

 

I let the power flurry through me. Starting from my feet, my veins started glowing. It reached through my hair, making it yellow. Then, I felt my eyes sore and redden. I am a wolf, and I am a spade.

 

I faced the tiger in front of me and before I could even act, it attacked me. Its head struck my stomach as I pushed it away.

 

I was about to step when it made its way again. Now, his claws pierced through me. I pushed it against the wall, making it bounce off. I seized its arm and threw it away for the second time, but its whole body lit up, and now, Uno's in its full health again. It bit me and threw me away against the wall. I made my way through him and scratched his body. It has struck me again. Its claws, and finally, its honed teeth. It started to roar as I did back. It bit me hard and I pushed it. Its sharp nails went through my cheeks as I backed immediately. I have tried to step back, yet it was hard for me. My knees got hit when Uno threw me a while ago.

 

I drew sharp stones and made a barricade against the two of us. I cannot run, nor wince and cry. The arena is compact for me to run freely, and the tiger kept on jolting attacks. I thickened the wall, yet Uno strives to make through it. He's knocking it out as I try to regain my strength.

Somebody, help me.

Kyung's P.o.V.

"Hahaha! Kyung, look at you! You have no parents. Where's your appa? Where's your omma? Oh, you're so aloooone."

"You're not yet strong. No, you were never strong enough. You cannot join the Kendo club, Kyung."

Memories kept coming back, I can't help the tears that are flowing. 

"Now, now. What if I place my harshest memories and place them as yours?" The man in front of me asked as he placed his hand on me.

"Don't kill mom and dad!" I screamed as they were stabbed in front of me. Blood spilled everywhere as I approached them. I felt insane, and I felt lost. These memories were not mine, but I was set in place. This memory probably came from the man.

"THIS IS NOT MINE!' I resisted. 

"Then I'll give yours again."

"Mom, here's your food." I said as I presented it to my mother.

"This doesn't taste good! Now, you'll get locked up again! I gave you a second chance."

"Your real mother was killed!"

"She perished because of her own fault!"

"Now, you're carrying her attitude, and you should perish as well."

"Now. Those are your memories." He made a wide grin and laughed.

I then felt that my energy was drained. 

The past should be behind me, but why does the hatred keep on coming back to me?

Lay's P.o.V.

Tigris Dos and Tigris Tres started destroying the whole land. They dug upon the land, bit and uprooted the leaves, injured different animals, and catched butterflies. I let them be. Five minutes have passed as the bell, my signal, rang.

After a while, I started  restoring it. I made the leaves rise first, only to be perished by Tres. I made the butterflies fly again, but Dos catched and pulled them down.

These two really are nuisances.

I tried as faster as I can, but they seem to match my speed. A whole forest was destroyed.

Ten hectares, based on my estimation. But they destroyed it in five rough minutes. They threw soil on water, making it blurry and unclear. How could I even accomplish this? I have tried rising it as a whole, but they destroyed it again. I cannot jail them up, since they'll just make their way through it.

Help me.

Zico's P.o.V.

A man made of pure gold copied me. 

"Stop it will you?" I requested, but he mirrored it. Exact time, and exact intonation.

I threw a punch at him as he did to me too. The impact and force that I gave him came back, just like the way a sunlight bounces through water.

I glided as he did, and threw a kick; we parted on opposite sides.

Kicks, punches, and throws, I gave everything but he replicated my actions. 

Blood streamed from my dry lips as I wiped it off. I felt my stomach clutching, and my feet wobbly. But the man in front of me have shown no signs of pain, being the gold he is. I threw a kick again, but failed to. 

I was awake, yet not.


Canis Lupus, the wolf, and the princess. Save me.

U-Kwon's P.o.V.

 I felt my body freeze, and my shadow stepped on. I cannot resist, and I cannot move on my own.

"Who are you?" I inquired, managing to find ways on hopping out.

"I am your opponent. Now, raise your hands." said he. Without my conscent, I followed command. Punches were thrown, I, myself, was my  own opponent. 

"Slam yourself against the wall, until your mind can't function on its state before."

I felt something grab my shoulders as I was slammed against the wall, by my own, of course. 

My back  was sore from the bumps I have received, as I lose my felt my consciousness fade.

Somebody, help me, help us.

.

.

"Come forth, my beloved guardians. The moon has risen in its full power. Go ahead, conquer your weaknesses, for the wolf's blood flows in you."

Hope and faith, each of them may have fluctuated in its own way, but it would definitely rise up again, especially when someone significant steps in.