Four Suits and Two Knights

Eye of the Wolf

Uhm...The voice in here is not really manly, okay? Imagine that it's gay-like or something. kekeke~ Here's the update! I hope you appreciate! Sarang sarang heart heart <3

 

 


Kris' P.o.V. 

"We'll play." I replied to the voice that echoed inside the room. Darknes filled the empty hall, and I found no sight of anything. No walls, and no ceilings. Just pure darkness.

"Kyung? Taeil?" I called out, but found no response. After that, I heard cries. As the room lit up, I saw millions of doors. After that, wild fairies came out they started screaming and shouting, much to my annoyance.

"Soooooo~ Here's our first challengeeeer! The flight attendaaant~" A voice came up, echoing the room.

"Don't you dare insult my---"

"Okay, okay. Calm down! Now. The mechanics. See those fairies?" The voice from the speaker asked as I inspected the small and tiny fairies.

"They're cannibals. But I haven't activated it yet. Don't worry. You'll be devoured longer than usual since they're tiny. Now. Each possess a key.  Now, the nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine doors lead you to death. Lava, fire, extreme coldness, radiation, and such resides in those doors. Make a mistake and it would be your end. Now. All you have to do is pick a key. But you have to watch out for the fairies, since they're cannibals, just like I have said a while ago. Pick one key, and insert it on the right door. You only have one chance you know! Before I go, only onee hooouuuur!" The speaker broke and fell down. It was on purpose. 

Taeil's P.o.V. 

Lights have started to rise up slowly as I got a better sight of the surroundings. A chair, and a den, no tracks of Kyung, and no tracks of Kris.

I inspected the chamber more. It was an abandoned room; like a jail with cemented floor and knobbly walls. It felt like a haunted and abandoned house. I was about to step more, but was interrupted when I heard a large howl; it was sharp and terrifying. The sound was coming from the hallway ahead. I ran and ran, only to find a den. A huge tiger was waiting with keen eyes. It was different from the normal ones, for it has enchanements in it. It was covered with blue glimmering smoke, which seemed to be its chakra. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRifiwYjU7ZdeIrx_Cq56u

It got wilder and wilder as it stared at me longer. Then, I heard an irky sound-- an audio feedback, perhaps. (That annoying sound the microphone emits when it is dropped or something.) After that, a voice followed. It was the same voice that speaked a while ago, when we made our entrance in this establishment.

"Soooooo~ Let's start the gamee!"

He said. Narrating things easily and nonchalantly, like no life depends on what he says; he's our enemy, after all.

"What are the mechanics?" I asked as I exhaled a sigh.

"Ooh. Excited for your end, huh? Now. Here are the rules and mechanics. This is my tiger, my servant. Tigris Uno. It's my most loyal seeervant. He really is powerful, right, Uno?" He asked the tiger and a response was heard from the animal.

"He could make a hundred men perish in half a minute. His eyes are sharp, and his fangs are honed carefully, perfect for hunting. It's one of my finest comrades. Now, all you have to do is...........tame him." The voice said.

"Rules?" I inquired. "Oh. You could not kill my servant. You have to tame him. You could consume your abilities, but I know that no matter what you do, you'll lose eventually." He said and a guffaw was heard after.

Then, the voice vanished as the den's rails rose up, letting the tiger enter the arena. Torches started to blaze, covering the entire battlefield. The challenge begins.

Kyung's P.o.V.

As I opened my eyes, I was already tied on a wooden and medieval-like chair. I was tied with light beams, I do not know what it is. Probably the opponent's ability. I tried to release it from its grip, but I failed to. I heard a set of claps; slow ones, as a figure approaches me.

A man's silhouette draws near me, and finally, the light that was beaming towards me shone upon his figure, revealing his face.

"We should start the game, shouldn't we?" He asked. His face was covered with a mask resembling a tiger's head. That only represents that he is a successor of the Tigris clan.

"You may be the liveliest member of your clan, but what if I make you recall your ever-hated past?" He asked.

"It's just easy! All you have to do is to conquer me, with memories appearing in your head, of course." A loud, sinister laugh was given after that.

He then placed his hands on my head, and suddenly, my body froze. Memories, painful ones, came back. Mine and not, they suddenly appeared.


Lay's P.o.V.

As the three of us opened our eyes, we saw a huge, and brightly lit room. The things and objects inside it are made of pure white color. No mixtures, and no combined ones, only white.

"Welcome to our world, Lupus clan! We are the Tigris clan, I'm sure you know that. Entertain us, okay?" A voice said as the floor moved. A strong shriek came from the cracks. The floor was divided into three, which contains each one of us.

"Cling on!" Zico said, but it was too late. All of us were divided by walls, leading us to each journey.

I just walked where the road led me. 

I was suddenly enveloped by a floral scent; it feels like the fragrance tells me to keep my pace faster. I ran, trying to find the source of the aroma. It would probably be the one to lead me in my adventure; and I was not mistaken. Leaves welcomed me as I turned around the corner. I pushed them aside, trying to take a better view. There, I saw a forest. It was filled with running water, flying butterflies, and blooming flowers. I walked towards it. There is a treasure in every trouble. But then, the birds suddenly flocked and flew. The butterflies have started to hide. The flowers which were at full bloom a while ago suddenly hid their beauties. Just what happened?

"Enjoying your moment, huh?" A voice beamed at me.

"Who are you?" I exclaimed.

"I am a member of Tigris, just so you know. Now, here's your challenge." the voice replied as I waited for its continuation.

"Tigris Dos and Tigris Tres. They are two of my favorite tigers. I will be releasing them later to destroy and perish this beautiful forest, this vast one. Unlike Uno, who could devour a hundred in half a minute,  they could only kill ninety people in the same span of time. Now, they indeed are strong, for they contain the Tigris blood. After they perish this land, it is your duty to restore them. It may be easy for you so I made it harder. As you restore this land, Dos and Tres would be destroying it at the same time. They wouldn't kill you, that's a bonus already. So, don't kill them too! It's a ruuuuuuleeee~ Now, goodbye~ Fighting! Aaah. I forgot. One hour. That's all you have. It may be too much, you may say. Well, let's see." The man's voice faded as two tigers appeared from nowhere.

Restoration, that's my specialty. But could I accomplish this?

Zico's P.o.V.

I am now walking down the pathway for five minutes. Still no challenges to adhere. 

"Oh, so another healer?" A voice said.

'What am I going to do with you?" He continued.

"Ooooh! My armored knight!" he said as a living armor came out of the blue. Its armor was made of pure bronze and metal.

"Nooow. He's Mister Tigery. I have updated his regenaration power! It's time to test Mr. Tigeryyy~" He said.

"But first, Mr. Tigery, reveal yourself." the man on the line said as the armor got lost. A man suddenly appeared, but he has shown no face, just like the opponent I used to play in the normal human's computer games (Slenderman). Suddenly, it molded, leveling down to my height. It suddenly turned into brown, just like my skin's color. My face, my built, and my level.

It's copying me, no. it is replicating me.

"All you have to do is to fight with him. The one who would stand at the end would win! Since the two of you use the same powers, let's see who would regenerate faster by putting things into a fiiiiiiighhhhhhhhht~~ But could you fight the person as same as your level? Remember, as time passes by, it gets strongeeer than youuu~ Good luuuck!"

U-Kwon's P.o.V.

It has been a while since all of us got separated. There is only one road, and no more. I guess I just have to follow this track. I heard a door swung open, and I just followed the sound. Yes, my hunch was right, a door was opened. It is probably made for me to enter. I just followed. It's for the clan. All of the things I do is not just for me, but my whole family, my whole clan.

Then, as I took a step inside, the door slammed shut.  Strings have started to glow; they were connected in the ceiling. 

"Our final guest, I guess. Welcome to our land!" A voice welcomed me.

"Who are you?"

"Don't ask me things like that. Now." he sounded like he is portraying and demonstrating something.

Suddenly, the strings have started to inject themselves in me, just like bees that swung their needles on random  people. It hurts, and it felt like my Lupus blood was being taken away from me; and what's worse is, it feels like it is being replaced.

My body felt weakened, and had no strength to move on. It automatically fell, without my consent. 

"Stand up!" a voice commanded. It was not the voice before. It was a whole, new, and different one. The blood which flows in me suddenly attacked my veins, forcing me to stand up.

"Turn left." a voice said again as I followed.

"Now, all you have to  do is to break out of that. I bet you couldn't." the voice said. It came nearer and nearer, and I felt that it was behind me.

"Now, turn around." he said as I did. 

I am now facing him.

"Punch yourself." he said as I felt a loud punch coming voluntarily from my hands.

.

.

.

The tigers have spawned their aces, and they have commenced the battle. The wolves were unprepared, but a valiant power resides in each of them. 

Who will win, and who will lose? Who would raise the sword, and whose blood shall stream on its blade? Two fangs, and two fierce eyes. They contain the same ability yet differ in heart. Who will succeed, and who will not? The battle begins.