Controlled

Eye of the Wolf

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

My eyes fell on the blackboard as the ball of my pen touched the paper of my notebook. I have been listening to my teachers for a whole day, which was better than those of the battle. I suppose that if my classmates knew that I was battling my life, they would compare it to the classes they hold. I thought that they would say things about the war being better than this class, but no. They do not understand, and they won't. I gazed at my teacher again as he mumbled a few things which made my head automatically move upwards, and downwards.

"Class dismissed." the teacher said as I closed my notebook. A sigh escaped my lips as I turned my gaze outside. A beautiful weather, it is. The rays of light shines upon the school's premises as a wonderful breeze invites the trees to play with them.

I have decided that I should meet Luhan, just to continue cheering him up, of course. But I would invite both Canis and Tigris.

I turned to the corner, only to see all of them compile.

"Tigri----"I said as I made a short pause. The knowledge that I should not call them like that escaped from my mind for a second.

"B.A.P., EXO, Block B!" I shouted as they looked at me.

"Guys, wanna grab some coffee?" I invited casually.

"Of course!" all of them said and nodded.

"But do you know where Luhan is?" asked Sehun. I shook my head as I faced them.

"I'll search for him instead. Head straight for the coffee shop." I said as they froze.

"No, we'll search for him too." they said and parted.

I searched by myself--I peeked through his room, but saw no tracks. I searched for the quadrangle, the piano room--still no leads. I searched throughout, but found none. I thought as a detail entered me: a place I have not searched for. The rooftop. I thought that he would never come up again. I stared at the staircase as my feet trailed it. As I reached the top, I opened the door as sunlight beamed through me. My vision came clear as I saw Luhan in the middle of the rooftop, sitting down.

"Luhan! It's hot in there!" I shouted as I went near him. My eyebrows arched as I saw him in a strange manner; he is shivering.

I took my pace twice as I held his arm. I checked his forehead, for his temperature, and found what I was looking for: he has fever. Or more than that, since my hand retorted back as I checked his temperature, for it could be compared to a boiling pot. I raised the sleeve covering his arm as I searched for his symbol. Before, it was gleaming blue, but now, its color changed into an orange one.

Guardians, I need your help. I whispered through my heart as they appeared on my right.

"We used Kai's teleportation. What's the matter?" Suho asked.

"Luhan's temperature, and his symbol!" I exclaimed as they checked for themselves.

"Lay! Zico!" he shouted as they came near. They pressed onto him, but their abilities did not seem to take effect.

"What should we do?!" I asked in a hysteric tone.

"Calm yourself down." said Chen as I nodded. They immediately took him to the infrimary.

The nurse took him in as she shoved light--which was coming from her hands, onto his face.

"Do the nurses--??" I asked Sehun.

"Yes. They know." He replied and hung his arm lazily around me, much for my needed comfort. She took a book, hard bounded, with its edges flapping out, and opened it. She scanned through the pages as she came across to something: something she needed.

"Where's your clan princess?" she asked. I raised my hand as I went towards her.

"Well, I have to explain first. This is a curse caused by a guardian who failed to follow a rule. Based on the color, which is orange...Let's see. Oh, he stole something important from the clan, that's why the effects were strong as ever."

Stole something?


"I figure that Luhan would not do such things." I said.

"But anyway, I would help him. What should I do?" I asked her as she diverted her stare at the book.

"A drop of your blood, princess." she said as I nodded. She grabbed a needle with a tube as she struck me with it. Red blood streamed on the tube as she stopped it.

"This one's  enough." said she as she handed the tube to me.

"Now, damp your fingers with that blood and wipe it on his symbol." she said as I followed, but before I did, a knock echoed on the room.

"Is anybody there?" a man asked.

"Don't worry, we're not seen." said the nurse as I nodded. 

"We're blocked with a wall that is beyond their visions."she said as I my finger met the blood that was dripping on the tube. I placed it in his symbol. Much to my surprise, my blood turned gold as a part of the logo went back to its natural color. I damped my fingers again and did the same thing, and it came back. I used the routine as Luhan's condition got better.

He woke up, like nothing happened. He tried to sit down but the nurse prohibited him to.

"Why did you steal something from our clan?" I asked as his eyes; plain and without light.

"Dad....he's a traitor."

"A traitor?!"

"N..not exactly. But I saw the shine on his eyes; they were lifeless, like he was controlled."

The sound of a microphone ringed on our ears as I covered it with my hands. Since the first battle, the sound of it annoys me, just like the guardians hate it.

"Everybody, clear yourselves out of the campus!" The voice of the president surrounded the whole school. All of us looked at each  other as we stood up and ran.

Something is bound to happen. Again.