For Lamyeon, and for Romiya.

Eye of the Wolf

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

All of us scattered with plain emotions on our faces. We acted like robots, and walked normally, replicating the moves of the people around us. Nervousness started climbing up to my throat, as I swallowed it hard, letting it not affect my actions.

"Head towards the exit." I whispered as they nodded accordingly. 

All of us moved ourselves, wondering what has happened. As we made way to the gates, a mass of people started walking around, just like the ones inside the school. I can feel my knees surrendering as I slapped them to funtion properly.

"Who has the nearest place?" I asked mentally as they answered.

"U-Kwon's. Two streets from here."  they replied as we walked casually. As we the street, we saw seven people in a state of panic.

"What should we do?!" a man said. Judging by their actions, they seemed not to be controlled, instead, they seemed at loss.

"Act in order." another said, keeping himself straight up.

These probably are members of a clan.

"Tigris and Lupus clan here. What clan are you?" I asked in a whisper as the people might recognize us.

"Panthera: Leo. Help us, we cause no harm." one said.

"Join us." all of us invited.

"Alright."

We took another step as Sehun spoke.

"Jungkook! It's me, Sehun.What are you doing here?"

"Long story, later." he answered as the people walking casually ceased frm their steps. All of them looked at us with their plain, dark orbs.

"RUN!" I shouted as all of us did. We headed straight at U-Kwon's house without thinking.They act like zombies--in human form. Their eyes started to brighten with the color orange. They grabbed one of the Panthera's member's hands as another of them shouted.

"DIMINISH!" he shouted as pastel pink color lit up, and attacked the people---no, they are not to be called humans right now. They should be called zombies. These days, I have heard my clanmates broadcast spells, I have started to cope myself up to them.

We locked the gates as the Panthera clan casted spells on the house, making it secured and protected.

"What just happened?!" they said while restoring their breaths.

"Oh, Panthera clan by the way. Jungkook, Suga, Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, Namjoon, and Taehyung here."

All of us nodded as we welcomed them.

"What mission was assigned to you?" I asked.

"Actually...our headmaster...was killed." they said and paused.

"When?!" Kyungsoo asked.

"A..a while ago. Thunder striked as someone appeared and suffocated our headmaster. When we took a look at his neck, it was bitten by something." they said as they bowed their heads down, reminiscing the events that had occured earlier.

Lay made a gape as he nodded understandingly. After that, he spoke.

"It's the same as ours too. A while ago, it had happened. Luhan's...father was killed." Lay explained as Suho nodded.

"The attack was caused by bite marks from an animal, I think."

"So...welcome to the ring?" I asked as they nodded.

"Triangle, I suppose. I hope we get along well. Tigris, Lupus, Panthera." Suga said as we greeted each other peacefully.

"I'll go with the binding. We have not known each other yet, but I sense that the members trust you." I said as I opened my hands.

"Of course! Jungkookie hyung~"

"Aaw~~ Seeehuuuun saranghae!"

"J-Hope here."

"Kris here."

"Guess we would get along well."

"Right."

"Suga and Suho rhymes." both said in unison.

"Brooofiist!" they said awkwardly.

"Namjoon, your name's cool."

"Yours too, Chanyeol."

"What are they saying?"

"Dunno. They're acting weird, they just met."

"Right."

"Kyungsoo here."

"Jimin here."

"I'm nervous." 

"Don't be, Taehyung."

"Alright, Jin."

"Annyeong! Xiumin and Chen here!"

"See?" I said as all of them laughed.

"I ask the leaders of each clan to present themselves." I said as Namjoon and Yongguk presented themselves.

"I now bind our friendship, make your hearts clean and open to others. From now on, we would support ourselves, and this vow may be broken." I said as light flowed on our veins, forming a pearl floating between the three of us. I caught it as all of us held it. After that, it disappeared as light revealed itself. The symbol which Luhan and I share was colored chalk white as it revealed two other symbols: a crown and a pearl. After that, I felt a new power, and a refreshing energy.

We formed a triangle as symbols floated around us. Namjoon stepped in and read them to our language.

"Three Dens." he said as we nodded.

"Our temporary-merged clan wil bear this name." we said as a pause prevailed.

"What should we do now?" I asked, cutting the ceremony and  looked at my clanmates. 

"We cannot attack, their numbers are beyond our strength." Yongguk said as I nodded.

"I suppose that we should find the source and make it perish." said Namjoon.

"But we should figure what clan attacked us." I said.

"Large bites." Said Jungkook.

"Thunder." Connected J-Hope.

"Ah, I recall the person who attacked our headmaster bearing a gray tattoo." Added Suga.

"A feral beast."  Explained Namjoon.

"Hungry, savage beast, I must say." Added Kyung.

"A yellow scratch on its face." Taehyung said.

"I know." said Jimin as our gazes drifted at him. 

"Hyaenidae."

"Hyena?" Jin asked.

"Yes."

All of us connected our thoughts together. 

"But...why would they?" Tao asked.

"They would not do ridiculous things without having something in their hands in the end." explained U-Kwon.

"No. They're just making their move for the strongest clan, and are trying to make us disappear." Kai defended as Jimin took the point and nodded.

"You're right. But how would this end?"  I asked.

"That..I do not know." Zico said.

"I remember! I have my step parents. Considering the situation, how would I know if they're safe?" I asked.

"They're not your step parents. They were servants of your parents." said Chanyeol.

"Jinja?! How did you know?" I inquired.

"I saw them the other day, and I recognized them. Clan memory, remember?. And do not worry. They know the best spells to keep themselves safe. We'll visit them if we have free time." he answered.

"Don't you have anything..or anyone of concern?" I questioned as they shook their heads; all of them.

"All of our parents....sacrificed their lives...for the Tree of Life."

"Tree of life?"

"Yes. It is needed to make two worlds balanced. " said Chen.

"But...why?" I asked curiously as we sat down.

"Back then, the two worlds live in peace, the one knowing what is happening on the other world, and the other contains the opposite knowledge; they do not know that the other world exists." "The first world, is the Lamyeon world; our world. The name's origin came from a tale. Two lovers; Lamia, and Kangyeon, were born with a strong, compact power that nobody could ever suprass. They have been kind to the people, and they have been loved by them, but one person cannot help but envy them, and his name is Romiyo. He does not have any supernatural powers, unlike the two. He envied Kangyeon, for he has been together with Lamia. Lamia was Romiyo's life, or so he expects. He loved her, madly, I must say. There, he deceived Kangyeon, telling him a made-tale that Lamia was killed by a boar twice her size. He killed him, but failed to capture Lamia's heart."

"Lamia knew what had happened, and decause of the hatred that stacked up within Lamia's heart, she plotted to kill Kangyeon. But on the last second, she changed her mind and made Romiyo forget what had happened." continued Zelo.

"That makes up the two kingdoms, the Lamyeon world, the world where we belong, and the Romiyo world, who does not know that Lamyeon contain such power. The Romiyo today, is what all of us know, the Earth." Kris narrated.

"That tale remained at silence. The Lamiyans, and the Romiyans, living peacefully. Only the Lamians could access the Romiya, which seems unfair, but it is right and just."

"Everything has been peaceful, until a Lamiyan took fond of a Romiyan. Their love grew, as they got inseparable. Finally, the Lamiyan revealed what lies between the two worlds to his Romiyan, which is against the laws of our world. Those two, are your grandmothers, Jjeolbae." ended Himchan.

"There, your mother was born, Jjeolbae."

"But they thought that the Romiyan could comply with our circumstances, but he fooled your grandmother." said Baekhyun.

"He sold it to the public, the information, I mean, and all of our grandparents became hotspots, and a place for intrigues."

"Your mother's a half-blood, but she was one of the strongest--no, she is the strongest."

"But war came between the two worlds, leaving the world unsteady. That is when the clans compiled, supporting the Tree of Life, supplying it with their own lives."

"Horrid, it may seem, but it kept the world peaceful." Kai said.

I admired their eloquency at narrating the story as I stood up.

"I have known nothing about the past, I express my gratitude for filling my thoughts up. Now, the wars have started again, so it seems. We need to stop it by not risking our lives, am I right?" I asked as they nodded.

"For Lamyeon, and for Romiya."