Distress

Eye of the Wolf

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

They are now mentioning terms that was beyond my knowledge. 

"I really am confused." I said.

"Well, let me explain this. Our clan, or the members, to be specific, are like chess pieces. There are two groups, each with his own counterpart on the other group. We, the twelve guardians, are divided into two, just like the chess pieces. The six, which happens to be the M, and the other six, which happened to be us, the K.

M for dark, and K for light.
M for offense, and K for defense.
M serves as knights, and K serves as horses." 
Suho narrated.

"The white horses defend the empire and the shadow knights makes the darkness perish." All of them said.

"I get it. But what are you talking about previously? The spade of terror?" I inquired.

"Ah. Aside from us, there are four other guardians. The spade, the heart, the club, and the diamond. We do not know who they are; our ancestors say that they would show up only when the time is right." Suho explained. 

" I see." I replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About this matter, I still haven't asked my step parents about this. But I do know that they have knowledge about the situation, since they let the twelve guard me around the house, which was annoying. They made such a huge mess, actually.

"Jjeolbaeeee! Sehun is pulling my hair!" Kai shouted.

"Aigooooo. Learn your manners, Chanyeol and Baek!" Suho exclaimed.

"Can we use the computer?" Chen asked.

"Where is the bathroom?" Luhan inquired.

--

I don't want to recall the further details, it just causes me a lot of stress.

The spade, diamond, whatever it is, I can't still process everything in my mind. I just can't believe it. 

After that incident, where Luhan 'activated' my ability, they started to be nicer towards me. They started handing out love letters for me to give and they talked more gently in front of me. They're using me, but they fear me.

I sat down on my chair as students started to assemble again inside the class. Our lunch has just finished as the teacher entered the class. I was about to grab my notebook when Kris arrived at the doorframe.

"Jjeol! Luhan's at the rooftop! Help us!" He shouted which caused murmurs. Suddenly, Luhan's fangirls escaped out of the room.

"What happened to him?"

"Let's go!"

"I can't let things happen to Luhan just like that! We still are gonna get married!"

I was angered by their sudden reactions. They shouldn't be meddling with our situation. I immediately stood up and ran upstairs. I used the fire exit to shorten my travel period. I opened the door to our rooftop and I saw a figure lying on the floor. His head was bloody and his stomach was stabbed with a knife. He showed no movements which frightened me.

"L-Luhan!" I shouted. Kris followed me, he used the same route I used.

"Call Lay!" I shouted. He then used his telepathy and called for Lay.

"Who did this to you?" I asked him.

"T....Tigris." He said. My blood boiled in anger. I then felt my veins moving. 

Kris' P.o.V.

"T...Tigris." He said. I immediately made a barrier when I felt that the fangirls are going to interrupt. I shut the door close and set a fire illusion for people not to cross.

That clan was our mortal enemy back then. Several wars were made, but still, we won. 

"Whoever causes any harm to my clanmates, shall receive punishment directly from me!" Jjeolbae shouted. She went berserk. Her hair turned blonde, her eyes turned red, and a symbol formed in her arms. Lay arrived after the transformation.

"LOOK! HER SYMBOL!" Lay shouted. 

It changed all of a sudden. A crown formed in her arm and turned gold, which was unfamillar to our eyes. It was my first time seeing this.

"Jjeolbae, calm down." I said as I signalled Lay to heal Luhan. But she did not follow.

"What are the names of that Tigris clan?" She asked sharply.

"Well...uh..." I stuttered. My mind was blocked. I cannot think properly.

"That Zelo, isn't it? Daehyun, Himchan, Bang Yong Guk, Youngjae and Jong Up. Am I correct?" She asked and I just nodded and said yes. She ran like a wolf, and her eyes got redder as she passed through me.

"EXO, guard Jjeolbae." I sent the message to them.

"Roger." they said.

"Kris, I have already healed his head, but the sword seemed powerful! Poison have scattered all over his body." Lay drawed my attention.

"Let's head for our CEO." I said. Where is Kai in times like these?

"I'm here. Let's go." Kai said and grabbed our hands. In a blink of the eye, we are now at the office. But we caught sight of no one. No traces of the CEO, not even one bit.

Luhan's life is on the line while Jjeolbae's is currently risked right now, together with the members. I searched for any books to help me. When I looked on the desk, I saw a letter. "Help me" was written on the small paper.

"The CEO!" I shouted.

"But we have to help the deer." Lay said. I have decided to call Baekhyun and Chen to find the CEO.

Mr. Lu's P.o.V.

"Now, give the stone to us!" They said. My hands are cuffed while my eyes are covered with cloth.

"I don't know where it is!" I said.

"I know that your clan has been holding it for years! No clan has seen it yet. Now, where is it?" A man asked.

"Our clan does not hold it!" I insisted. That stone disappeared like bubble, but only I and Jjeolbae's parents know about it.

"It was stolen a few years ago. OUR CLAN HAS WEAKENED SINCE THEN. DIDN'T YOU NOTICE?" I said as I felt a punch on my face. Yes, our clan has weakened. But it was not because of the stone. It is because the princess hasn't revealed herself yet.

"Boss, I guess he's saying the truth."

"ARE YOU REALLY TELLING THE TRUTH?!"

"Yes! I should have given it to you in an instant!" I said.

"Don't release him until we found the full truth."

---------

Lay's P.o.V.

I tried to lessen the pain and the poison itself, but it comes back from time to time. Luhan's starting to lose blood, and Jjeolbae hasn't come back yet. Plus, the CEO's lost too. What are we gonna do now?

"You need me, I guess." A voice came from behind.

The Club of Restoration has revealed himself.