Relish

Eye of the Wolf

 

     Breakfast was held at the same dining room we had yesterday. The people present before was seen today too. I therefore thought that we had to discuss a few matters regarding our current situation. At this point of time, Amanda stood up to explain further.

     “Good morning. I am sorry for bothering you, but I wish to mention a few matters before you proceed. May I?” She asked as all of us agreed. I figured that there would be no one to refuse, and it was probably manners that pushed her into questioning us.

     “All right. I will be starting with the place on top of us. As you can see, it is currently held off-limits. We do not have the mechanism that can make us hidden from the red force, but I want to show you what it looks like, even just for a while.” She said as all of us nodded in agreement.

     “There is a certain term you can use. It means to be hidden in a certain way. Can I know what it is called?” She continued as I raised my hand to mention the word invisibility. I also explained its properties, and how it works. I knew that none of us had that certain attribute, and I decided to add it up with my statement.

     “It can be trained. But only if it is on the scope of your power.” Namjoon said as Jjeolbae widened her eyes.

     “It can be?” She asked as all of us nodded. I smiled at her surprised look. I guessed she would have a long way to go.

     “I understand. There are training rooms available here. We use it for our defense. You are free to stay here as long as you want. Just help us get things back the way they are, please.” She said as all of us nodded.

     We were all guided towards the training room after taking our meals. It was vast, and I knew I could train just as fine. There were some equipment too, and there were computers present. Its use was probably for mental ability.

     I started first with enlisting the branches of our powers. It seemed that it was easy for them, since they were writing continuously. Mine was not that wide though, since the power itself covered a lot of things. I listed five, since it would take a whole new level to add more. The numbers are as follow:

  1. Eye manipulation
  2. Attack
  3. Internal Sense
  4. Human Manipulation
  5. Blood Manipulation

I decided not to include a certain skill. Aside from having it naturally, it would be better if I would not touch it. It might cost a lot, and I was told that it was more powerful than it should be.

I decided to peek at Jjeolbae’s, since she did not know what to do.

“What should I put?” Jjeolbae asked as I stared at her paper. She has not filled it yet, but she wrote her ability.

“Bringing back things from the past?” I asked as she nodded.

“That is what they told me.” She explained as I drew a straight line on top of the letters.

“You were born with it. It is just an attribute. Can I see your hands?” I asked as she nodded. It was a way to search for a person’s clan memory, and that is why agents easily find their members.

I started from the palms up to the back of the hand. I saw the same events as I did before, since it was marked on our clan. I saw no event for Jjeolbae, but I was certain there was something. I pressed the center of her hand as transformation occurred. I knew I did something wrong.

Gasps were heard from them as I took a few steps back. Her hair started getting blonde again, with her eyes flaming. It was done, and I decided to approach her, but she told me to stop by raising her hand. She knelt, as if a force brought her to. Then, a pair of wings emerged, leaving us stuck with the sight.

They were not golden as I expected, since she was the princess of the clan. It was not colored as a rainbow too. It was brown, and made of wood. It went fine, though, but it struck me rather odd.

“What happened? Isn’t this just normal?” She asked and held her back.

“Wings?” She asked as I went near her. I called Kris, since he knew how to manipulate.

He first pressed Jjeolbae’s back and whispered a few warnings. After that, the wings stretched with its full form. He then held her feet, and shot her up.

There she was, flying. She was amazed with them, and I was happy for her.

“She did not know what her ability was. I’m sorry for the interruption.” I explained as all of them laughed.

“It’s beautiful. She looks more wonderful with that.” Dasom said as I stared at her and agreed.

She landed after a small take-off. She happily thanked us with a bow, narrating that she could not have discovered it without our help. She then approached me.

“Thank you.” She said as I nodded.

She listed the things that she had to, as to catch up with us. I thought she would not want to feel special, since she just discovered what she truly was. I was really happy for her, though, and I found her prettier than before.

We went on our ways as Jjeolbae went with me.

“When I took off, I felt that something was odd. I thought I would be contented, but I felt power relishing from my veins. I stared at the punching bag. All of you might not have noticed since you were occupied simply with my wings, but I thought made it move. I wanted to try it again, but I was afraid that I might destroy something. It was not like I was expecting, though. It was just probably the rare occurrence that I want to tell you.” She said as I nodded.

“Don’t be afraid to try things, Jjeolbae. It is better than hiding what you really have. You have it, trust me.” I explained as she nodded. We paused at the hallway as she pointed to the picture frame. I just agreed as she pointed the tip of her fingers. It moved, of course, and I trusted her with possessing the same thing as I had.

 

Relish.

theredeyedwolf