Win.

Eye of the Wolf

Taeil's P.o.V.

I stared at the eyes of a tiger for a moment; they were covered in pure darkness, but overflowing anguish. 

"Uno!" I shouted, but it only grew feral. 

Come forth, my beloved guardians.

I heard the princess' voice and I have received her message. I felt a whole new spirit flow through me--before, my hair was tainted gold, but now, it appeared the combination of gold and red.

"Thank you, princess. I have already activated my offense, and upgraded my defense." 

I felt an erruption on my chest, and I felt every beat of my heart. I turned to face my opponent, who has slacked me down a million times. I went near him as I could, and touched his head.

"Fluffy~ Come here!" a girl said as a cub went near her.

"Aigoo, you already know your name!"

"Excuse me, but we will have the cub."

"What do you mean?" 

"Your father sold it to us."

"Is that true, father?"

"Y...yes. I cannot provide you the basic needs, and this is all we could do."

"We shall call him Tigris Uno."

====

"Run!" an instructor shouted as he took his whip out, hitting the poor little tiger.

"Attack!"

"Jump!"

----------------

"Uno." I said as he roared louder than before. There was an expression of anger in his tone. He was running towards me, I cannot help but smile.

"Fluffy." I said as he stopped his track. He sat down obediently as I went near him.

"Fluffy, come here."

"Your name really is Fluffy, isn't it? Do you want me to take you to our clan? In there, you don't have the need to be pressured. Even if you do not know our language, I know that you could understand it by heart. Right, fluffy?" I asked as a tear escaped from its eyes.

Animals do have emotions.

"I may be the Spade of Terror, I might be of full force and power, but fear me, not because of my strength. Fear me for what I can do, and fear me with my ways. I fight everything with their corresponding solutions. I am a real, a genuine warrior, which fights in accordance with the problem, not with pure and balant force."

Kyung's P.o.V.

After Jjeolbae's chant, I felt a rush of power. My emotions were stronger, and my endurance reached its peak.

"Do you think that I really am a Diamond of Happiness?" I asked as I released the beams' grip without endeavor.

I stood up and threw a punch straight at him.

"Do not get me wrong."

"I am not made of happiness. My mission was to hunt. You mistook me--I am the Savage Diamond."

"I was born to reupudiate with emotions. A steel heart, and a golden mind, that is what I am composed of. But this clan, Canis, changed it. Now, I am made of a platinum heart that is strong, yet melts for love. My mind was changed into water, which opens up for anyone, and anything. And I am grateful for that." 

Zico's P.o.V.

I have been duelling for a long time, and my energy started to drain.

For the wolf's blood runs in you.

I felt a new power, and a fresh start. My head started flaming, turning my hair dimly scarlet.

"You cannot copy me."

I percieved that my symbol started shining bright, and I felt a constant pace of spirit.

I landed a punch on his stomach, mixing the vigor that I am feeling.

I dispatched various attacks, until he gave up.

"You might have copied and plagiarized me, but what runs in you is the Tigris blood, not the Canis."

U-Kwon's P.o.V.

"So, you have a weak control of yourself, I even thought I would have a hard time manipulating you."

The moon has risen in its full power.

A grudge of hostility came to me as I looked at him. My vision was clear a while ago, but now, it is not. I see them in a red tone, knowing that I have activated my full power already.

I clasped onto my heart, letting my sentiments flow, and my surroundings meddle.

I slowly opened my eyes as I let my power subdue his, and dominate him myself.

I walked slowly onto him as he retreated. He cannot do further, for I have already smashed through him. I stepped on his shadow as his body froze. I made a faint smile as I defeated him.

"You may have managed to control me, but what you cannot overpower is my heart, for it is Insurgent."

The paths folded as all of them met in one hutch. It was made of pure ceramics with golden linings in it.

All of them looked at each other in surprise, but with happiness contained, and desolation aside.

"Now, now, now." A voice surrounded the cage.

"Try looking up." it said as they did. Their eyes widened with the sight:

Nine knights tied and left hanging.

"What have you done?!"

"Shh, shh, calm down. This is where the fun starts!"

"You heartless pu--"

"Stop it, Zico." beamed Kris.

"You could bring anyone with you to escape, goodbye!" 

All of a sudden, abrupt noise came. It started from the walls, and after that, a huge amount of water came out. It slowly drowned each of them. But they managed to swim, and take hold of two knights as far as they could, at least.

They  swam and swam, as their strength grew feeble.

They have reached the top; but there was no escape. The place was locked.

"You're duuupeed~~"

How dare you do this to my companions, to my comrades, to my knights, and to my friends?!" A voice beamed, cracking the walls and letting air escapade.

"You have finally revealed yourself, MIss Canis Lupus." a man said as he came down. It was Zelo, the leader of the clan. He started throwing himself towards her, when he stopped without consent.

"Behold!" shouted Jjeolbae.

"No, please stop it. I won't do things like this again." Zelo said.

"Just kidding." He again beamed and ran towards her. He stabbed the princess straight at the stomach.

"You think that I would use that kind of spell to defeat you? I know it would never be enough, for it will just turn you into a stone." said her.

"You think so, too?" he said and laughed.

"Of course."

"Hear me, Lupus, the wolf of my clan. I know that you are hidden and locked here  within me. Do not dwell, release yourself! Perish the whole clan, and leave nothing substandard alive."