Ease

Eye of the Wolf

Luhan’s P.o.V.

There, a pot floated from the shelf behind and presented itself in front of her. I do not know what it contains, but I know it is heavy, since measuring volumes is a part of my ability. She then stood up and scooped her hand inside, revealing a handful of blue powder.

“What is that called?” Tao asked with amazement.

“Mist Projector.” She replied. Leaving him blank, she blew it up to the air. It scattered around the room as a mist formed a square. We waited for the output as Amanda raised her hand up and murmured a few words.
 

Black. The surroundings turned dim, like electricity was pulled out.

 

“The tree of life was the center of prosperity, and the heart of the land. There were twelve clans that protected it—Canis, Panthera, Tigris, Bison, Caballus, Berus, Hyaenidae. No one was greater than the other, and no one was lower than the other. They lived in peace and solidarity, helping each other. However, not everyone wishes to have the same goal like the others—some wish for never ending power and unlimited wealth. The black coat—yes, he was the one who formed the eye of the red force.”

“There, they tore humanity, taking souls from each person, from each plant, from each life. They had no choice. They had to divide the tree of life into two, or else the red force will take over, and dominate the whole world. Lives. Taken. Princess. Dead. Clans. Separated. ”

“Clan memory was the only thing that helped continue the clans. Generations. Many have passed, and your generation is the one hundredth.”

“The red force took time, time to strengthen their powers, time to develop their inner flare. And here, they start.”

“Things have gotten more and more complicated in our world. We did not know that in one minute, the whole world will stop We did not know.”
 

“Birds flocked. They disappeared. Waves flashed. They dried up. People ran. They were chased. To death. The ones we love. Stabbed. The ones we value. Torn.”

“They have taken over the world, left the mighty ones hiding, and the fearless in fear. They took over.”

“The tree of life in Lamyeon was dying, and it sent its last leaf onto your palms. The red force has taken action, and with them is a past comrade—a traitor.”

Light. The things started getting back to the things they were again.

 “Help us. Please.” She said as we stared at each other and nodded.

We may not have sufficient power, but training would be the best option. Patience would not just be a virtue, but it will stay as an attribute to each of us. The drop of blood that was passed in generations will not be put to waste. I am sure of it.

“We will do what we can.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

She has narrated that they have been hiding for two months now, since red balls of light started scattering on the upper grounds, killing every thing that survived. I have narrated on how the people were controlled in Romiya, but she said that she is certain the red force did not do that, since they kill things straight,and they accept friends no more.

“Beds are packed up upstairs, you are welcome to use it.” Said Friwar. Then, He gave us a map which we received gratefully.

“Thank you.” Jungkook said and accepted it as he nodded and left.

There, we took our leave, thanking the people that have helped us. We walked down the pathway as they chattered.

“At first I was really afraid, since they were all dressed in white.”

“Yeah, me too. I couldn’t find anyone I know.”

I still am bothered with the things that have happened, but Jjeolbae gave me a pat on the shoulder, saying we could do it.

“We’re here.” Taeil said as all of us stopped by a large door. It was quite elegant, seeing that it is well made. Porcelain, I suppose.

Kyungsoo took the handle and opened it up for us. There, a large room welcomed us.

It was fully-furnished, with chandeliers and boxes surrounding the room. Paintings were hanged just above each bed too, making it look designed. Around forty beds were layered until the end of the room, which has a window set in it. The sheets were clean too, and the room smells like freshly-picked flowers and morning dew.

The maknaes started giggling and running on the end of the room, by the windowside. They were pinching each other like cute kids and pushing each other on the mattress.

I too, started sitting down on the bed by the center. I guess I am not too picky on it, since all I want to do is to sleep. I moved my feet, until I noticed a folded cloth just above the pillow. I unfolded it, and it revealed some clothes.

“Night dresses?” I asked.

“I think so.” Replied Jjeolbae, who is now holding a white flowy gown which I think will reach under her knees. It bothered me on how they knew the size and the gender, but I guess my clanmates answered things for me.

“It was not here a while ago!” Shouted Hyorin, who seemed impressed with the dress.

“I guess it shifts to its owner’s characteristics. See? Look at the paintings above the bed. They show what is in the heart of the owner.” J-Hope explained as we nodded.

-

-

I changed my clothes into the ones into the ones provided for us. It was a white shirt with buttons and pajamas. I guess they coped it up with our fashion, since I think it was too modern for them. But I guess it would suit them too.

I sat down the chair beside the bed, and I saw my friends coming one by one outside the restrooms. I stared at the painting again, it showed a green glass lamp, which is shaped like a bottle of potion. It was from my parents’ possession. I saw my dad having it in his office, with another one sitting beside it. I guess it was made for my mom and my dad.

“I really don’t like wearing skirts, but I guess this would do.” Jjeolbae’s voice surrounded my ears. I did not notice she was sitting on her bed, which is beside me. She was drying her hair with a small towel, and she is now wearing the night gown they gave us.

I can’t help but hide a smile. The puffy sleeves which reached on her elbows made her look like a princess in a ball gown, and her ruffled skirt makes her cuter than ever.

“Yah! This is one of the advantages of knowing how to read minds. Luhan, what is it you are thinking?” Teased Zelo, who happened to be on the corner of the room.

“HAJIMA!” I shouted as he laughed and sat on his bed.

“Princess in a ball gown. How dreamy~” He teased as I frowned at him.

There, Soyou entered the room, making Zelo look at him.


Her hair is so beautiful. It suits her.”   I heard him think.

“What’s with the hair, Zelo?” I asked him as he shouted at me.

 

“Yah!” He said as I laughed.