Don't be.

Eye of the Wolf

I muttered the spell as I waited for its outcome. Zelo’s face turned chalk white as his gaze fell on his hands. His veins started glowing black, and it jolted outside of his body. Every breath he takes was vital, for the air he exhales turned darker and darker. After a few moments, it was totally drained out, and disappeared out of the blue. His knees met the floor as his body weakened. I approached him, only to see his eyes—which was raven blue before, turn normal.

"Who did this to you?" Jjeolbae asked.

"That...I do not know." He said weakly.

"I understand. Where is the master, our master, I mean?"

"He returned to his office. He escaped from us a while ago."

"Alright. I’m sorry for asking questions. Let me help you." She beamed as she carried him without effort.

--

 Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

 

I used the last of my strength to heal all of them. The ‘EXO’ group, the ‘Block-B’ group, and the ‘B.A.P.’ group. I have warned myself to term them like that since my words might slip out of my mouth without knowing (since that is what they call them in the human world). I looked at the man beside me, who seemed to be spacing out. I suppose his thoughts are not yet clear, and still blurred. Setting his weakness aside, I still have to ask various questions which kept lingering on my mind. I have passed him a spell, I suppose he could answer a few of my questions right now.

"What really  happened?" I asked as I fixed the sheets of the bed for my clanmates.

He sat down on a chair and faced me.

"It started with a letter. I have received a mail saying that I should come at the rooftop, which I did. That was two months ago. After that, I met a man in black uniform, which was not famillar to me, since ours is marine blue. He went towards me, patted my shoulder, and suddenly disappeared. After that, I felt possessed. It felt like someone was controlling me. Someone started whispering and injecting thoughts in me. I even harmed Luhan and his gang without knowing it. It was like I was drunk, yet fully aware of the surroundings. Then, after a few weeks, it grew larger. I cannot control my thoughts, but I could still see and absorb what really is happening around. That is when the fight commenced. I--no, somebody, someone residing in my body set up challenges, and made my clan fight yours."

"I understand."

“I have one question. How did you know the spell that you forced onto me? We have erased your clan memory before."

"Clan memory?"

"Yes. Each member of a certain clan has a certain piece of memory about his or her ancestor. For example, the previous princess fought with someone. Hence, the present princess still remembers what exactly happened."

"I see. It came back to me all of a sudden, I was beaten a while ago, but when I opened my eyes, I was beside Luhan, but I felt fully energized. My memory started flashing things that was happening that time. The present time, I mean."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Sorry to interrupt your small chitchat, but how is the condition of the guardians?" the CEO suddenly stormed inside the room.

"Sir! I thought you were beaten up by Tigris! I’m totally glad to see you here!" I shouted.

"Are you alright, sir?" asked Zelo.

"Of course, perfectly. Zelo probably caught my replica." Said Mr. Lu.

"I'm sorry for my previous actions, sir. I was possessed." Zelo admitted.

"Do not worry, it's alright. I had the knowledge that time."

------

Kris' P.o.V.

I woke up with the a battalion beside me. I inspected their faces- they were utterly famillar. The Tigris clan, and ours, with  the guardians and the knights.

 "What happened?" I asked.

"You're awake. We're really sorry." The Tigris clan stood up and bowed in front of me.

"Uhm..Please answer my question first."

"Sorry. We were possessed by a certain clan, that's why we did that. Jjeolbae, your princess came to the rescue. We do not know what clan it is, but it sure is an opponent."

"Is that so? Then I forgive you."

"Really? Thank you!"

"So could we be friends?" Daehyun asked.

"Of course. Our clan is open, and made for friendship and neighborhood."

--------

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

The whole clan was restored, and no one got perished. Our days went smoothly, as our relationship with Tigris got stronger. 

"Jjeolbae! How did you join their group?" Five of my classmates asked.

"Yeah."

"For a ner--"

"Shh."

"How did you?"

"They suddenly appeared in front of me. They were the ones who forced me, don't worry."

"Is that so?" they asked and left.

"Hey, we should get closer to Jjeolbae."

"Yeah, right." 

I just chuckled with their conversation.

"Jjeolbae!" they beamed, and approached me again.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Could we join you for lunch? I'm really sorry for what we have done before. We wanted to start a new friendship with you." they said as I stood up.

"Jjeolbae!" a voice shouted. I faced it, only to see Sehun. I looked at him questionably as he smiled.

"Lunch today, don't skip, okay?" he asked as I nodded.

"Alright."

"Sorry guys, I have already scheduled the lunch a week ago." I said and stood up. After that, I went with Sehun.

"Jjeolbae, we'll join!" they said and ran with us without my permission.

"It's alright.By the way, BAP and Block B will join us." Sehun said.

"You mean Zelo and the gang?" I asked and he nodded.

"Jjeolbae, you're going to dine with BAP and Block-B too? Oh my gosh!" The girls beside me squealed.

-----------

We reached the canteen, only to see the gang already seated. The girls beside me took their seats beside the boys, much to their annoyance. They squealed and clung onto them.

"Feeling close." Sehun chuckled.

Two seats were left for Sehun and I. I sat beside Kai and Lay with Luhan at my front.

"Kris Oppa~" my classmate beamed.

"Jjeol unniee~ Take my food~" Chanyeol said sweetly. I smiled at him and took a portion. The girl beside him frowned.

"Thanks dude. Eat up." I cheered.

"Did you hear her? She called me dude!"

"Whatever." Said Kris as he reached for his plate.

"Take mine too." he said and looked away, not minding about the girls beside him.

All of us laughed after that, except for those girls. They pouted and looked at me with a--should I say murderous intent, when exaggerated.

I stood up and told them to wait, which they followed. I opened my bag and took out a pack of baked goods. I proceeded to the canteen and sat again.

"Here. I baked them." I said as I placed the  pack on the table. They  started to grab it except for one--Luhan. 

All of us happily chatted except for him; he never said a word the whole time. It bothered me too much, but I chose to keep quiet rather than embarrassing him in front of people. I ate peacefully but full of anxiety.

As we checked our time, we have decided to scatter and come back to our own rooms. We bid our farewells to each other, but Luhan just walked away with hands in his pocket. It made me feel curious, that is why

I parted from them as I followed Luhan on the corridor.

"What's the matter?" I asked without looking at him.

"None of your business."

"Just tell me. I sense that it is about me." he stopped and heaved a sigh. He looked at me with his taunting eyes and slammed his knees on the floor. He lowered his head as he muttered a sentence.

"I am sorry for not protecting you. I am sorry for being a burden and I am sorry because my skills were not yet enough. I cannot continue with this anymore. I would rather stay away than cause further trouble to you and your clan. I was the one who got beaten up first,  and I was the one who did not protect you." I saw tears forming in his eyes. I then knelt onto his level and looked at him with vengeful eyes.

"You were the one who got beaten first since you were the one who helped me the first. And what do you mean 'your' clan? You should be terming it as OUR clan. Your skills were more than enough, and your presence---your presence itself is sufficient."

"S-sufficient?"

"Yes. Sufficient enough to make me feel that I belong, that I should make a move and fight beside you, all of you, and not just watch you commencing your battle and getting harmed."

"Now stand up and let's work hard together." I said as I reached my hand.

"Sorry for being a crybaby. But I still am afraid that I might just cause harm."

"Well, I am not afraid, so don't be." 

 


 


A/N: So, how is it? :o kekeke~