What to Do ?

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Minji's POV

 

Stopping just outside my dorm, I take a moment to catch my breath. Kwangmin... how could you say that...? I open the door and scream, "YAH!! Suyun-ah!?" I closed the door and rush to her. "Yah Suyun-ah!! Kwenchana!? Wake up!!" Her eyes were sealed shut were her tears that weren't dried up yet. Next to her head was her sketchpad. A picture of me and Minwoo at the park? She saw us? Was that why Suyun was so weird today? I took her sketchpad and looked through more pictures to see what else she had on her mind.

A picture of Minwoo... One of 00213 she worked on earlier... one of Jeongmin... one of the park... one of the twins... another one of Jeongmin... another of Minwoo with her... one of me... one of herself... another of Minwoo and Jeongmin... Yah why did she draw Jeongmin so much!? I closed Suyun's sketchpad and placed it back on her desk next to her bed. With somewhat of an effort, I carried Suyun onto her bed and draped the blanket over her.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"You wanna explain what's going on?" I asked my twin. He didn't even turn to look at me, "What's there to explain?" "Minji-ah. I didn't give her up for you to hurt her. We did that enough already." I said, crossing my arms disapprovingly. Kwangmin didn't answer me. "And Minwoo-ah too. Why was he so weird? What's going on?" "The maknae has feelings for Minji-ah. I had to set him straight." He took a few steps out of the shadows towards me and we both just looked straight ahead. *Minwoo likes Minji?*

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

"He may be the maknae, but that doesn't mean I won't do my best to keep her with me." I didn't even look at hyung, I kept looking forward. After another moment of silence, I walk forward to leave him there, but he stopped me with his hand on my shoulders. "You better not lose her." I turned my head to the side a little to acknowledge what he said, but I kept going and his hand slid off my shoulder.

 

---Next Morning---

 

Minji's POV

 

I woke up today on my own this time, still troubled about what happened last night. What was I supposed to do now? I can't control how Minwoo feels, Kwangmin is probably mad at me, and Suyun... I glanced at her. She's still out cold. "Aniyo..." she mumbled in her sleep. "Aniyo... Minwoo-ah... Mianhae... I'll do better..." *Suyun...* What to do today? It'd be so... weird... A knock at the door moved me to go answer it. "Annyeong Minji-ah." It was Youngmin? "Annyeong Youngmin-ah. Do you need something?" I replied, still a little tired. "Ani. Just thought you'd like to go to the Domo ice cream shop. You know, you seemed troubled yesterday." I smiled, knowing Youngmin was there to comfort me and nodded.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

My phone vibrated and woke me up this morning. Aish... oh? It was a text from Donghyun?

 

To: Jeongmin

From: Donghyun-hyung

Time Sent: 8:34am

 

Yah, tell the others that Hyunseung and I are gonna be busy today. Our schedules are full so behave today got it? Arasso, annyeong~

-Donghyun

 

Aish... What do we do today then!?

 

- sorries it was short, but Suyun had to get off earlier than usual.

So this was what she got done in 20 minutes :) Promise the next one she'll make it longer. XD

-Lee Minji