Feelings

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Suyun's POV

 

"Yah miss can you help my chingu?" I said to the lady at the counter in the health center. Jeongmin put his hand up, indicating no. "Aniyo, treat her first..." He was hurt and out of breath and I looked at him. "Arasso I'll help you both." the lady came around the counter to the both of us, but Jeongmin got heavier and pulled me down with him. "Y-yah Jeongmin!" he was no longer standing, he passed out. "J-jebal! Help him jebal!" I begged that lady. She nodded as she helped me carry him to a room with a bed. "Mianhae but I have to ask you to leave." she told me, motioning to the door. "Ne... take care of him jebal..." I said, leaving the room. I sat on a chair just outside of the room, waiting for something to happen. My hands were clasped tightly together, resting on my lap. I looked down at them, and closed my eyes, biting my lip. *Jebal Jeongmin be okay...*

 

Minji's POV

 

Youngmin, Minwoo and I arrived in the Domo shop, I had a big smile, which kinda hurt my cheek. As Youngmin and i took a seat, Minwoo ordered us sundaes. Like last time, I took out my phone, and skipped to the picture of me and Ricky. Youngmin sat next to me, and glanced over to look too. "Yah what are you two looking at?" Minwoo came to my other side with 2 sundaes and gave one to me. "Yah where's mine?" Youngmin said. Minwoo just crinkled his nose, "Go get it yourself, you're not the one who's hurt here." and he stuck his tongue out at his hyung. "Aish... never mind, I don't want one anyway." "Yah Noona~ Who's that?" Minwoo pointed at Ricky on my phone. I didn't want to have to retell the story to Minwoo, and I don't think Suyun's had the proper time to tell him either. My head lowered a little as Youngmin shot a look at Minwoo, telling him to back off. "N-never mind."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Aish Minwoo that pabo. I sigh as I waited for the both of them to finish their ice creams so we could head back to the dorm. I mentally shook my head at Minwoo; he doesn't know about Ricky? So does that mean he also doesn't know about Jinhyun either? Heh, that's good, Minji only trusted me enough to tell me about it. Aish these kids took the longest time EVER to finish their ice cream... A HALF HOUR. Seriously? Who finishes ice cream in 30 minutes? Minji I can understand, but why did Minwoo take so long?? Sighs... either way we ended up heading back to the dorm in complete silence. There was nothing to be said.

 

Suyun's POV

 

About a half hour passed and Jeongmin nor the lady came out of the room yet. Were Jeongmin's injuries that bad that it needed to take this long? I started to get really worried when no one came to inform me about anything, and I started panicking, not knowing what to do. AISH that HURT!! A sharp sting came from my cheek, where my cut was, and when I touched it, I realized I was crying. My tears must have touched it *Wait... why was I crying for Jeongmin?*  Aish, the cut was really burning, what with the salty tear now dissolved into it. Suddenly I stood up when the door finally opened and Jeongmin walked out with a bright smile on his face, which faded into a curious look. "Yah Suyun kwenchana?" he looked totally fine. All patched up. I was bursting with relief and I hit his chest with my fist, "You... you pabo!" then I broke and hugged him tightly. "Don't you dare scare me like that ever again..." Jeongmin was taken aback, but he eventually hugged me back just as tight.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

"You... you pabo!" Suyun hit me when she yelled at me, but then she stopped as she started to cry again a little bit more, and she came forward and embraced me. "Don't you dare scare me like that ever again..." I have to admit, when she hugged me suddenly like that, I had to step back a little, but I was glad that Suyun cared about me. "Mian mian mian," I said as we pulled away from one another. I smiled at her again, "Kaja, we should head back." She took one last sniff and nodded, "Ne arasso." Together and alone, we both headed back to the dorm, annnnnnd a few times where I 'accidently' brush my hand against hers *wink*

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling and finishing the last of the cotton candy. Aish, the sight of Minji beat up like that... it brought back the haunting vision of Minji's first few days here at Starship *Aish, what a pabo I was back then...* Aigoo shouldn't hyung and Minwoo and them be back by now? It's getting dark out (well not really, it's sunset) and no one's back at the dorm yet. Bored suddenly, I decided to head to the practice room to get my mind off of that vision. With Taeyang's Wedding Dress playing, I thought it matched pretty well, with what's going on and all. In the mirrors' reflections, I saw Minji walk in... *AWKWARD*

 

Minwoo's POV

 

When we got back to the dorm, Noona said she needed time alone so she went to the practice room, and Youngmin hyung went to his room. I sigh to myself as I walked the empty halls by myself. *Suyun...* Aish I shook away the random thought I had of her. *Jinhyun...?* I shook that one off too. Did I miss Suyun? Do I really want to know about her brother? Aish, aniyo. A lot just happened today that's all. Speaking of Suyun, just ahead I saw her and Jeongmin, heading my way. All three of us stopped just a few feet between us. Hyung seemed to have glared at me at the moment, and Suyun sorta hid away behind him. "Jeongmin..." I heard her say. Hyung paid no attention to her. She shook his arm a little, "Jeongmin... jebal..." Hyung still didn't seem to budge a bit. Suyun came from hiding a little and looked straight at Jeongmin, who never removed his gaze from me. "Oppa, jebal..." her voice cracked right then, which seemed to have hit hyung a little. "Ara..." he muttered as they continued walking. But when the passed me, hyung stopped again and turned his head just a little in my direction. "Think about what you're doing." and after that, they left.

 

*I have to admit, this was pretty bad... Minji and I still have to come up with other scenes after this.

Well we already do, but we have to somehow think of scenes that connect to them.

Harder than you think! Haha, so it's Minji's turn to write the next 4 so hwaiting! Ppyong~