Not Yet a Happy Ending

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Suyun's POV

 

"Chakkuman... Bwoh?" I stopped dancing in the middle of the UCC song. Kwangmin stopped too a few counts after I did and looked at me, breathless. "Ne, jebal help me with this. I can't lose her to..." he trailed off and I looked away as soon as I knew who he was gonna say. *Minw...* "Arasso I'll help." I said, looking up at him again. His face seemed to have lit up. "But ONLY cause you're my chingu..." A smile grew on his face as he took my hands and began to cheer to himself. "Yes! Gomawo Suyun-ah! I owe you," I took my hands away from his in case anyone was watching. "Aish, don't push it." I turned back to the mirror and started dancing to the UCC mission with Kwangmin by me. Aigoo... this felt awkward...

 

Minji's POV

 

Continuing to dance along to the music that Suyun had playing, me and the twins and her danced to their UCC as Jeongmin sat out by the side of the room. In the mirror's reflection I saw Kwangmin talk to Suyun. The anger and annoyance that I felt that day of the photo shoot returned to me, and I desperately wanted to know what they talked about. When I saw Suyun stop dancing just to talk to Kwangmin (or look at him), I knew it was something big. Seeing Kwangmin take her hands made me boil in anger, but when Suyun removed her hands, I was relieved. At least Suyun wasn't all over my boyfriend.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

Hmm? Minji seemed... different when dancing just now. I walked up to her as she kept dancing, "Yah Minji, kwenchana?" she didn't bother to look at me, even through the mirror. "Ne." wah... her voice was so stern. "Are you mad about Kwangmin being near your chingu? Alone..." I didn't mean to tick her off, but that's what I seemed to be doing. I mean no harm. She didn't answer me, and Minwoo and Youngmin shot a look at me with a quick twitch of their head, indicating I should shut up. YAH I don't like the sight of those two together either.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I shook my head at hyung when he seemed to be getting on noona's nerves. He looked at me and Youngmin and eventually surrender and left her alone, which made me a little more relaxed. Aigoo.... *Noona nomeu nomeu yeppo...* I kept staring at noona as she continued to dance to Kwangmin-hyung's part in our UCC dance. Youngmin corrected her minor mistakes since he somewhat shared the same part. I glanced at the mirror to look behind me, Suyun seemed to be doing better than she did yesterday. Hyung was... helping her? Yah what for? Eh who cares? Noona's for me ;D

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"YAH Youngmin-ah!! Change it BACK!!" Suyun yelled at me when I changed the song to Sistar's So Cool and began dancing to it. I completely ignored her... until she stomped my way and took my collar and pulled me to her, "YAH I said change it BACK." "Yah yah calm down aish..." I said, pushing her off of me. I reach for the stereo and change it to Sistar's Ma Boy. "YOUNGMIN-AH!!!!" Everyone else was laughing, for the first time together. Suyun must still be a little jumpy about whatever happened at the 2 Days 1 Night broadcast. "Arasso arasso," I was still laughing when I changed the song again to U-Kiss's Bingeul Bingeul and FINALLY she was satisfied and we were all able to dance freely without any tension. The music notes were able to cut away the tenseness and we were all happy chingus... before anything even happened.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

I walked over to Minji and them as soon as she started doing U-Kiss's dance to Bingeul Bingeul and Minwoo was cheering, "WHOOOT GO NOONAA!! YEAH!!" At the same time Suyun was doing the dance with Minji, and Kwangmin was cheering for her? "YEAHH GO SUYUN-AH WHOOOOT!!" *Wtf?* Then in the mirror I saw Youngmin start to dance the same too, "YEAHH GO YOUNGMIN YEAHHHH!!!" he was stopped dancing, moved to another spot and cheered for himself, returned to his original spot and began dancing again. *WTH??* I had to admit, this is the most pleasant time the six of us ever spent in this room altogether. I continued to laugh at Youngmin as he cheered for himself and Minji stopped dancing to laugh at him too, "Omo!! Kyopta!!" Minwoo rushed in front of her *damn Minwoo, that can hurt Suyun* "Yah noona, ain't I cute too!?" he began to dance to Bingeul Bingeul in a kiddy profession. Aish Minwoo...

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

"Yah how come I can't do that...?" I whispered to myself as Suyun watched the others with a bright smile. Assuming she heard me, she turned to me with a curious look, "Oh? Kwangmin-ah you can't dance to that? Here, like this." I faced her and watched her show me how to move to the music. "Aigoo Suyun-ah that's it!" I said as a lightbulb went off. She stopped and stared at me innocently, "Bwoh?" "Come here, behind me." She did as told but she hesitated when I said, "Now, put your hands on my arms and teach me." "BWOH!?" she backed away from me. "Jebal," I said to her with my best agyeo. "For Minji-ah." She sighed in defeat and went through with it as I shouted, "OH THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT." Minji wasn't even looking at me. She was watching... good.

 

Minji's POV

 

I looked away from those two as Minwoo tapped my shoulder, "Noona noona kwenchana?" "Ohh ne~" I pinched Minwoo's cheeks and he seemed to not care much, he just smiled with it. Youngmin was still dancing to U-Kiss and Minwoo went to watch him. "KYAA YOUNGMIN-HYUNG!!" I could tell everyone else turned their attention to them. "Noonaaaaa~!" Minwoo came back to me, rubbing his head, pouted and pointing to the dancing blond. "Youngmin-hyung hit meeee~!" I cross my arms and sigh, "Youngmin-ah!" He stopped and shrugged with his arms up a little, "It wasn't my fault he stood so close to me." Minwoo spun around and snapped at him, "YAH you did on purpose hyung!"

 

Suyun's POV

 

Noona went and stopped the music, "Yah Noonaaaaa!" I whine loudly so she could hear. "YAH it's not my fault these two are arguing!" she had her hands on her hips. I sigh, wanting the music to be back on, "YAH JO YOUNGMIN GET OVER HERE!!" Noona pushed him over and I shoved Kwangmin so the twins would exchange places. Youngmin pouted, however Kwangmin seemed delighted. "Yah but noonaa...." Minwoo whined. "YAH be happy you're still over there with her!!" Youngmin yelled to him as he reluctantly came to me. Jeongmin followed him over too, slinging his arm around the blond's neck as Noona resumed the music, "Yah Youngmin-ah..." then his voice became a whisper that I couldn't hear as the two smiled. Uhhh...?

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

Youngmin and I called for Suyun, and as soon as she looked, Youngmin and I did U-Kiss's dance together with our arms around each other still. Suyun bursted out laughing and the smile on my face grew even bigger, knowing her mind was off of Minwoo, even for a little bit. Sadly, these moments couldn't last forever, and the night crept in as practice soon ended. On our way back to our dorms, it was dead silent between all of us. Well, except Minwoo, he was all over Minji, and I saw the way Suyun watched him do so. I grabbed Youngmin's arm and broke us away from them. "Yah," I started. "You wanna tell me why Minwoo-ah's all over Minji-ah?"

 

*Aigoo....