SLAP ! Oh DANG!!~

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Minji's POV

---

Dashing out the automatic doors of the building i ran as fast and as far as I could. My heart beat fast and i could feel tears b at the corner of my eye. I ran across the street in hope of getting away from this painful place. Just as I was crossing the street a truck was heading my way. *BEEEEP BEEP Car screech, EEEEEEEK* I stood right in front of the truck like a pabo and breathed in a out heavily. I just stood there frozen scared to death and because my legs were shaking. The truck beeped again at me and the driver rolled down his window.

 

"YAH YOU! ARE YOU BLIND ?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE ALREADY?! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" They guy yelled at me. I just simply stared back at him and staggered to the other side of the street. I found myself in a big field with tall grass that waved calmly to the wind. I felt in  my bag for my ipod and sure enough it was there. I took it out and put on "Sunny Rain" by Yiruma and sat myself down on the bench by the side of the tall grass. The night stars were calming too and soon enough i was also relaxed and the anger i had felt before was now replaced by drowsiness and gentleness. *Gets Up* I should head back.

 

Suyun's POV

---

I was on my way to the park when I saw Noona walk across the street. She seemed to have calmed down, so I took this as a chance of explaining things to Noona. I stood behind a trashcan and as Noona walked up slowly to the doors I jumped out. "Noona.." I said. She didn't even look at me and ran inside.

"Noona!" I screamed while running in after her. She already hopped into the closed elevator. I pressed the elevator door button over and over while panicking but  it was taking to DAMN long. I shifted my gaze over to the staircase and rushed to it skipping steps and almost tripping a few times. Some people were going down the stairs and I shoved my way through them earning glares and

 

"What the-?" I could careless. Noona, I need to reach Noona. *Pants*

After like 100 flights of stairs (well it felt like it at least) I finally reach our floor and just in time Noona was walking in the hall alone. There i stood in front of her panting with my hands up signaling her to stop. "Noona,*pants* jeb-al, l-let me*pants* exp-plain. *breathes* Noona just stood there staring at me. I walked up slowly to her. Just then we both heard foot steps , Minwoo and Youngmin appeared from opposite hallways. I ignored them and went on. "Noona- I'm -" *Smack*

 

My left cheek pinched in pain and i swear Noona's hand print was on my face now. I looked back at Noona with tears in my eyes. Noona, n-noona just slapped me..*Trembles* "Nn-oona.." Noona had pain written all over her face, explaining to me she didn't want to hit me, yet she did because..she had to let out her anger. Youngmin and Minwoo chased Noona with their eyes, but then returned back to me. They both rushed to my side, though Minwoo stayed a little away.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

Minji smacked Suyun across the face leaving a bright red mark. *Winces* That must of hurt, but yet Suyun and Kwangmin did kiss. The slap must of not hurt as much as Minji's heart ached. Minji ran away again, and Suyun fell to her knees. She was wiping away at her tears and kept a hand on the spot her Noona had hit her. I felt bad and so I eyed Minwoo and made him come along to comfort Suyun.

 

"Kwenchana Suyun?" "Ne, kwenchana..I'll go.." She answered and rushed out too. "Minwoo go comfort Suyun, I'll find Minji." I said nodding my head in Suyun's direction. Minwoo gave me an irritated look. "Ah Wae, hyung?!" He whined at me and rolled his eyes. I didn't answer him and just pointed for him to leave. He did as told. I went the opposite way to find Minji. Jebal, minji hold on I'll come.

 

Minwoo's POV

---

Aish, why the heck do i have to go after Suyun ?Well I guess, she did seem hurt..Since Noona slapped her and they're really close. *Sighs* I'm only doing this for Noona. As I went down the see through elevator i saw Suyun sitting at the park. She was swinging slowly and she seemed to be crying. That made me soften up a little, i hate it when girls or anyone cries.. I head to the park and there I stood in front of Suyun.

She had her head hung low and her feet shuffled at the ground. I turned to the side and scratched my head in an irritated and uneasy way. How the heck do i comfort her?

 

"Uhh, Kwenchana Suyun?" I started off slightly the top of her head. She looked up at me and her voice rose. "Does it look like I'm okay?" "Uh, no? I guess.." I answered slightly insulted.

 

Suyun's POV

---

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I said as my heart throbbed seeing Minwoo stand in front of me trying to comfort me. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Why are you here anyways?" I asked him coldy..though i wanted him to embrace me.."Uhh, to comfort you. Duh?! But obviously you're not even appreciating my work. But who cares, I'm only here for Noona." He said crossing his arms, though he wasn't helping much.

 

Those words made me tremble in anger and i wanted to scream so bad. My heart throbbed with pain and I felt like falling to the ground and just collapse. But instead.." You were never by my side when I needed you and now you decide to comfort me..But when you finally do you say it's for Noona?" *Slap* I smacked Minwoo on his right cheek leaving a sharp sting sound in the air. It hurt me to see him hurt, but i've been holding this hit for such a long time..I've begun to add scars to my heart willingly without knowing. Minwoo turned back to me and just smirked. He turned around and walked away.

 

"Noona, should of hit you harder." With that said i watch his distant figure walk away, slowly disappearing. * Noona should of hit you harder* Those words repeated in my head and my head began to feel heavy.. Minwoo, i wanted you to stay and embrace me..i wanted you to hold me tight and tell me everything will be alright..but you didn't get the message... I need you.

 

RoofTop

 

Jeongmin's POV

---

I sat up on the building and watched the stars. I kept replaying the kissing scene that happened between Kwangmin and Suyun. It felt someone has shot me 100 times..But yet i just wouldn't die so now i'm living with the wounds..*Sighs* I napped for a bit just to forget about what happened. But everytime i close my eyes, Suyun's smiling face would pop up. Just ask i was gonna try to go back to sleep, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I shifted my body to face whoever that was. Minji stood in the door way with no sign of panting or pain. I jumped off the building side and walked over to her. She smiled at me *how can she smiled in this situation?*

 

"Oh Jeongmin..it's you. Sorry for bothering.." Minji said and turned around to leave but i caught her wrist. She halted and i let go. "You must be hurting.." I said as i made her sit down next to me on the ground. She looked at me and smiled, damn she's good at hiding her feelings. "Bwoh?" "You must be hurting a-lot, just like me...We're the same." I said answering her with a hurt smile. She put a hand to my shoulder. "Jeongmin.Kwenchana?" She said not even worried over herself. "Aren't you hurt too? Kwangmin?" I asked raising an eyebrow. *Ah there we go, she has pain showing in her eyes..and her voice cracked a bit.*

 

"A-aniyo, me and Kwangmin aren't together anymore. He can do whatever he wants..But you, you must of been hurt because of Suyun.. Kwenchana." She said patting my shoulder. I could tell she was also hurt deeply, because her shell broke. She was sincere just like Minwoo said. It doesn't matter if she's hurting she puts everyone before heselfr. At the time i was really thankful she was there beside me. "You're just exactly how Minwoo described.." I said. "Bwoh?" I chuckle, and a tear escaped my eye. She seemed to of seen it..She just stared at me with big eyes. I pulled her into a hug and she seemed shock.

 

"Jebal Minji, can you please hug me back? I really need this hug." I said sobbing kind of into her hair. She hesitated a bit but soon enough i felt her hands on my back rubbing it slightly. I felt calm and pulled away after i was calmed down. "Jeongmin, kwenchana I'm sure Suyun and you will have a chance."

 

"Khamsamnida Minji..Well i'll be heading off now, do you want to walk together?" "Aniyo..you go, I don't want to see Suyun..I'm sleeping up here." She answered, i nodded and walked off. Suyun ah...I wished it was you who was embracing me. After reaching our floor, i thought about getting Minji a blanket just incase she gets cold, to pay her back for comforting. I walked back up and she already drifted off to sleep. I covered her body with a blue blanket.. " Khamsamnida Minji." I whispered and walked away. *Sighs*

 

I'm so tired~ Aigoo. -Lee Minji-