Black Out

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Minji's POV

---

"You like him too?" Kwangmin's words pierce through my heart. Why would he say that? He knows I love him. I tried to hold back my tears but my heart was aching. "I can't believe you would say that." I said shaking his hand off my wrist. I turned around on my heels and stormed away. As i turned around & wiped my tears with my arm. *Minwoo..mianhae.. Noona loves someone already*

 

Minwoo's POV

---

Noona*...Kwangmin, you don't know how much I want to punch you right now. Why hurt Noona, it wasn't even her fault! It's all mine..*Since I fell for her* Kwangmin then turns his gaze back to me, glaring with both of his fist clutched. I smirk at him, knowing that since Noona is mad at him it gives me a way to some how get into her heart.

 

"No Minwoo." Kwangmin walked towards me and grabbed me by my shirt's collar. I just stare at him blankly, not feeling any shame for liking Noona. It seemed as he got even more pissed off when I smirked back at him again.

 

"Minwoo, I know i shouldn't be like this. But seriously Minji is already my girlfriend." I felt Kwangmin's breath on my face. I just smiled back at him making him back up from my face. "Don't think too highly of yourself. You've only fought the battle, you haven't won the war."  I shoved him off of me and walked away. Noona, mianhae..but I'll fight to have you. "Wait..." I halted without looking back at Kwangmin. "Know your limits."He said, but I ignored and just kept walking.

 

----- No One's POV

Minji returned to her dorm, finding herself pass Youngmin, he stopped her. Good thing her tears were dried up from running down the stairs, but Youngmin could still tell she cried since her eyes were a red and a little puffy. "Minji, Kwenchana?" Youngmin said staring at her face in concern. "Kwenchana." Minji lightly smiled and pulled away from Youngmin's arms. Youngmin thought about going after her but he let it slide as he didn't want to find himself punched in the face. Youngmin stood in in the hallway for a bit after Minji had left and found Minwoo come from the same way she had.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

"Minwoo, were you with Minji?" I asked curious of why she was crying before.I haven't seen her cry ever since our break up...It hurts to see her like that again.

 

"A-aniyo..wae?" Minwoo seemed to stutter, he usually does when he lies. I felt like something was up. I just nodded my head and bit my bottom lip. "Hyung aren't you going to go in the dorm?"

Minwoo suddenly lit up, I just shook my head no. He turned around without another word and disappeared. I sigh...Where was Kwangmin? I looked back at the stairs that Minwoo and Minji had both came down from..I look back down at the floor and back to the stair case.

 

My instincts kept telling me to go up them..so i did as told. As i reached the roof top of the building there I saw a figure sitting on the edge of the building. Meaning that if the person moves to the right of it, they would just fall off the building. I only saw the black figure that shimmered in the moonlight since its' face was blocked the shadow of the building. But as i inched closer..I noticed. It was Kwangmin.

 

Suyun's POV

---

When i returned to our bedroom,everything was spinning. As i stagger to my bed i fall forward into my desk and fell hard to the ground. *THUD!* As i turned around to lie on my back the ceiling seemed to move in a circle and as i looked to my right i saw my sketch pad sprawled on the ground.

 

I must of knocked it off my table when i fell onto it. The pages were flipped and the picture that was on top..Was a picture of Minwoo and Minji sitting together at the park across Starship. A picture i had drew a coupe days ago. lAfter getting a glimpse of the heart threatening drawing everything just out. *Minwoo Ah ! Aniyo, don't leave me...!*