Comfort Song

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Kwangmin's POV

---

I didn't know what to do, I thought about leaving the room but my body just stayed paralyzed. Minji didn't exactly look at me. She just looked past me into the mirror as she was only seeing her reflection. She then turned around on her heels to leave,probably because I was also in there.I didn't want her to leave so my voice broke out before i even thought about saying. My heart wanted me to tell her something..something i didn't know what... "Minji, Ch-chakkuman..!" I yelled making her come to a halt outside the practice door. She didn't turn to face me but i could tell she was listening.

I got up hesitantly, i wanted to say, ani i wanted to explain a lot to her.. The Kiss and about Suyun..but nothing was coming out and I noticed that we just stood there for a long minute. I didn't know what to say or what to do, so I just muttered the first thing that came to mind.

"I-I'll leave.." I rushed past her running towards the boys' bathroom. As I turned around the corner I could no longer feel her presence. I entered the boy's bathroom and splashed water in my face to calm/soothe me down. I looked up into the mirror at myself. It's hard not to recognize yourself when you know it's you...*Sighs* My heart thumped hard. Apa..Nomu Apa.. Wae? It was screaming at me..What exactly did i want to tell Minji ? Her expression when she walked into the practice room..It showed pain, I just know it. But this time it wasn't hidden well. I silently slid down to the floor and sat alone thinking..

 

Minji's POV

---

After Kwangmin left, I felt more at ease. I decided to walk back into the practice room to dance out my stress. I didn't exactly want Kwangmin to leave...My heart was tugging at me to stop him. But of course I can't do that..we're not together anymore. *Sighs* I played music and danced for about an hour. I decided to rest against the practice room wall and stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes were droopy and my head felt like it was spinning, i closed my eyes. Scenes of Kwangmin flashed in my mind. My heart felt heavy..I saw memories with me and him together.. Him and his pikachu plushie..Him and his charming smile..The smile i miss seeing..Not knowing, while my eyes were still closed a tear escapes. It was almost like i could feel him right beside me.. Then came all the bad memories.. "It's over." Repeated itself over and over again. I kept seeing him walk away from me..His face when he said it was over..His glare. I opened my eyes and wiped away the tear. I got up and walked to the rooftop. There i sat on the side building, and looked up at the stars that glinted down. I couldn't help but remember about Kwangmin..Everything was hard. Suyun is suffering because of me..Jeongmin hates me because it's my fault Suyun is hurting..Kwangmin he probably doesn't want to see me much. I'm such an awful person. "Pabo.." I said to myself. "Kwangmin ah.." I wished he would be here to say everything was alright..But that's not possible is it? Suddenly i just couldn't hold my feelings in  anymore and i sobbed loudly while tears spill.*Cries*

 

Youngmin's POV

---

After the argument with hyung..I decided to think about it some more and walked out for some air.*frustrated scream* Minji, Suyun...Minji..Suyun.. My thoughts were really screwing me up. I heard some music coming from the practice room and decided to go see who it was. Maybe I'd run into Minji.. As expected I walked around the corner and saw Minji exit the practice room and walked up the stairs leading to the rooftop. I followed her closely behind. She seemed to be in a heap of thoughts. I stayed around the glass door and examined her closely..Mianhae Minji, i know you're suffering..but- *Jeongmin* Hyung also has points. Ani, no matter what I'm going to stay with Minji. I can't leave her.. She needs me. Just then i saw something that i rarely see. Minji had tears rolling down her cheeks while she sobbed loudly. My heart pinched with pain, i wanted to run to her and embrace her. I bit my lower lip ad panicked for a bit. As a long minute passed i was still standing there watching her cry. I can't just stand here and watch her cry, it hurts me..I know it shouldn't be me trying to comfort her but ..she only has me at the moment. I nod my head & quickly ran back downstairs and grabbed my guitar. I then ran into the main control room where it controls the speakers in the building. I sat down and the speakers. (Meaning when he talks in the hallways and outside can hear him) I got myself ready and closed my eyes while i strummed my guitar hoping Minji would hear me..I don't want to see her hurt. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoEra7CRXUo&feature=related) This is what he sang for Minji through the speakers. *

 

Suyun's POV

---

I was getting ready for bed, just as I head Youngmin's singing voice coming from the hallway. I opened up the door and accessed myself to the hallway. "Smile Don't be sad.." I heard him sing.. This is for Noona perhaps? I smiled lightly to myself though it wasn't really the right time to be smiling. "I love you. Can you hear my heart?" I walked back into my room and closed the door. Noona smile...

 

---Sigh Noona is good at writing... -Suyunnie