More Problems...

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Up on the Roof Top~

 

Suyun's POV

---

As I head back to our dorm after walking with Kwangmin. I suddenly stop and stare at his disappearing figure. I felt an electricity feeling whenever Kwangmin would smile at me. The same exact feeling that I usually get with Minwoo, it was working while i was with Kwangmin...*Ottoke?*

I felt my stomach churn in guilt. How could I do this to Noona ? But yet, she's taking Minwoo away from me though...Kwangmin ? I must do something, this just feels so wrong. I decided to follow Kwangmin and explain how i feel towards him. I slowly crept after him hiding behind a corner, as I look out again, Kwangmin screams at someone in the dance studio.

"What are you two DOING?" I squinted my eyes and wrinkled my nose because his voice was banging loud and it also clashed with the booming music. Kwangmin dragged Noona out of the practice room and apparently dragged her up the stairs leading to the roof top. I hesitate to follow or not, but in the end i decided to eavesdrop on them.

Kwangmin dragged Noona all the way up while i stayed back and as they neared the other side of the rooftop.

 

I quickly hid behind a solid brick wall that held these thingys idk what they're called. *FAIL* As I look out again peeking, i see Kwangmin's grip still on Noona's wrist.. *Throb Throb* It was somewhat painful to see them together..Kwangmin..

 

I observed and listened carefully. I heard Noona mention Minwoo's name and Kwangmin was going off about Minwoo almost  kissing Noona. *Throb* So is that why Kwangmin was so mad before while he was standing in the door way of the dance studio? The sentence Kwangmin said replayed in my mind. "Tch so you were going to let him kiss you?" I felt a sharp pain shoot through me and I clutched at my shirt. *Minwoo ah* I could sense the tears that were forming in my eyes. I bit my tongue trying to not to cry or sob. Just in case Noona and Kwangmin might hear me.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

"Hyung do you know where Kwangmin is?" I asked Jeongmin. He stepped into the dorm and plopped himself down next to me grabbing my soda and taking a sip out of it. I looked at him irritated, but I just brushed off. "Aniyo, i thought he would be with you, Suyun or maybe..Minji." Hyung took another sip of my soda and clicked to change the channel. I just looked at him and my mouth was shaped into a an oval as in saying "Ohh.." I had a gut feeling that I was missing something..Like something big was going to happen...But what could it be? I looked up at the tv and it was a preview of Boyfriend [US] performing on M!Pick. *sighs*

 

Jeongmin's POV

---

I glanced over at Youngmin and i could tell something was bothering him. I had the urge of asking him why was he so distracted over Kwangmin gone..but i thought maybe it would just add on more fire. So i shut myself up. O.O Suyun...* Lately she's been around Kwangmin a lot.

I suddenly flinch from even thinking about Suyun and Kwangmin together..It'd pierce my heart whenever they stood next to each other..But of course I shouldn't say anything right? Since they're only friends..*Throb*

 

Actually to be honest i was wondering myself too, where was Kwangmin? Is he with Suyun? He better be treating her well, or else. They better not being holdng hands or*What Am I thinking? Kwangmin's dating Minji!*  *flinch* ..About Suyun, i need to find that punk; Minwoo. I need to have a talk with him. 

 

"Hyung Kwenchana?" Youngmin asked me with his big anime eyes piercing through me. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even know he was looking at me till now."N-ne.." I answered looking at the t.v again. *Phew* I finally got up and decided to go find Minwoo. I left Youngmin without saying anything to him, but he was too in a trance, so it didn't even seem like he noticed that I left. =.="

 

Minji's POV

---

Kwangmin stared at me with widen eyes, yet I could tell he was tongue tied. I stared at him and waited for him to say something back. I could feel my heart flinching with pain, and i just wanted to run away, but yet if i don't face this then...it'd even more painful.

 

"But i wouldn't have to be around Suyun if you weren't always around Minwoo!" Kwangmin said not looking at me. Bwoh, me being around Minwoo? More like he's usually around me. *Mianhae Minwoo* "Kwangmin, it's not that i want to be around him, he has feelings for me and I'm just trying to tell him It won't happen."

I stared at him with watery eyes.

 

"It's not a choice i get to make if he wants to put his arms around me or what ever he did in the dance studio. He controls his own actions, and if you were there instead of with Suyun, he probably of would never did it." I continued spilling out endless words. Kwangmin stared at me with sympathy.

"I don't even know why I am trying to continue telling him I'm your girlfriend when you're always with my BESTFRIEND. I think that's the reason why Minwoo's gaining hope that he can actually get me. " Kwangmin looked away from me and clutched his fists.

 

"Aniyo, it's not like I'm doing anything with her, it's just I talk my stress away with her." "Oh really? Are you sure it's not that you do like her? Hmm Kwangmin?" I don't know why i just asked that but i felt even worse when i saw that Kwangmin hesitated to answer my question. My heart throbbed, and i controlled my tears from falling. "So you do like her don't you?" I asked once again shaking my head. Kwangmin looked into my eyes and he tried reaching out to touch me but i smacked his hand away.

"Forget this. Forget it." I my heels and headed back downstairs leaving Kwangmin behind with his hand in mid air frozen.

 

*Mianhae everyone, Minji has writer's block so we're re-brainstorming the scenes that come after this. Thanks for still reading! Stay tuned~ -Suyun-